Michael Jackson Died - RIP Michael, Farrah, Ed Mcmahon

noungning

Heartless
OMG what a sad week! It's just on the news now confirmed that Michael died from heart attack cardiac arrest. :(

He was my childhood icon man, I'm so sadden and still shocked. :(

This week Farrah Fawcett also passed away this morning. Ed Mcmahon also passed away yesterday. RIP.

Life and death, I guess just make the best of it... :lmao:

Katerine

Butterfly123
loss of the king of Pop :( so sad and i saw all some clip from his house and the hospital and omg there was the entire population of england there if not so will be... but so so so sad :( and he was on a come back :(

BUT R.I.P Michael hope you next life will be better then this life i loved your music man!

Muddie Murda

smile...
RIP Michael :( So sad...even after he passed away, people still talking crap about him. "he don't deserve all the praise. he a pedo." blah blah It was never proven right?

Anyway, I lovedddd him as a child! I think he was the only American celebrity I loved back in them days.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my brother came to me n said michael jackson died..
n i was just like yeah rite..
T_T but omg.. that was the truth..
im so sad... lost an idol..
the king of rock n roll (elvis) died..
n now the king of pop died T_T..
rest in peace michael.. you will be missed T_T..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so sad right now. Our family loves Michael Jackson. He was the very first artist that we love when we came to America. :(

RiP Michael Jackson.

cecilia

Staff member
^same here. my granny idolize him as well.
just heard from my sister that he died.
sad to see a legend gone so early in his days.
his kids are still young -- feel bad for them ..
RIP --- he'll be remember forever ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Actually Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack, he died because of cardiac arrest... :lmao:

It's still sad though... I grew up listening to him... :lmao: he will be missed... his music will live forever...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
May he RIP. It's shocking and saddening that he passed away so suddenly, he was still young.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
R.I.P Im glad i learnt the dances to his songs and i love his music, he is a legend and always will be. I did not want to think it was true :( A great guy. So sad I shall not be seeing him on tour in the Uk. But hope he now has a nice sleep. and the kids i feel so sorry for them :(

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah, i saw this on breaking news earlier this afternoon. this is so sad and unexpected, but that's how death is--sad and unexpected. michael jackson was truly a legendary icon and so many people looked up to him. there will be none other like him. he will be missed but never forgotten; may he rest in peace. my thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.

noungning

Heartless
gosh still so hard to grasp the fact that he's dead. radios everywhere are playing only his songs. makes it sadder :(

his kids and custody will be a BIG issue, i've already saw a small bit of the problems already when they were talking about it on the today show this morning. they are thinking that the mom will want to come back into their lives and it will also be the battle of the money children. here we go.

noy you are right, it's not a heart attack but cardiac arrest. they're not the same either but usually confused to the be the same. here's a small explannation or a long explannation.

just so sad! :(

michael jackson's death came as such a shock to me! not so much for farrah's or ed's, but it's still sad... i was never really much of a fan of michael's, to tell the truth, but there's no doubt that his death has left a hollow space all over the globe. there's no doubt that he was indeed the king of pop -- a music and cultural legacy. and just think -- he was set for a major comeback. RIP for all three...

it is true isn't it, how they say that death comes in three...when one person dies, two will follow closely. now all three were in entertainment.