Michael Pattardet and Bow Maylada (WEDDING GURU vol. 6 no. 32 May 2015)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not feeling this shooting at all.  Nothing say "romance" about the look or the setting, even the green water is ugly.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
These two are on a roll with mags shooting. The water is ugly....clear blue water would have been much better. Have there ever been a wedding shoot on a horse at the beach yet?

I think having the groom rolled his pants up a bit, walking barefoot while the bride on the horse is sweet for a reason lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ch.7 is promoting them heavily as koo jin. Ugh. They're so early on into their careers. I don't want them to get stuck with each other.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want Bow and Weir. Even if she's younger than him...but still I think they'll look good together

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like ch7 is trying to turn them into nadechyaya I never seen them together but knowing how this will turn out, I wish their real person luck. They shouldn't have travel down this road.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they might date later on once Bow turns 18 next month. Lol. They're really close to each other.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Too soon though. They are way too young, they still need to live in this industry for a long time so they will meet many many people.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is too young to date someone in the industry and she is just starting out too. They can be close friends (like they are now) but also keeps her option open. She looks like she has potential with channel 7 and for them to promote her this much they must have seen something in her. She's going to starred in with many other guys hate to see her date Mike and then end up splitting. There's nothing wrong with her wanting to just be friends for now...Mike should understand she's trying to find her place in the business and give her time. I think they are cute and he seemed to really like her...but to me, it's best if they just take baby steps.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But I want Mike to myself. Lol. I'm closer to his age. How can he fall for a 17 year old? Man them young girls and their charms! Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahahah...we can never win going up against these young ones. They say girls are best between the age of 18-25. If anyone older than that try to compete with them they win all the time...all the time lol. Guys think that age gap is prime to them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
right...and they caught a good one too. Most men think a girl in their 30s are way too old lol. Wonder why there's so many divorce out there. These men jump from one 25 to the other :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The strange thing is, I get asked out more now in my 30s by these mid 20s then when I was 20s. All the guys my age sees me more of a good friend. Smh

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Idk, I really like Bow. I think she did well in the lakorn with Mike. I think I liked the fact she was able to transition from nice to rai. For me, she's a cutie. Bow's been in the business since she was 8, I think.  She went from child model to a singer as part of Kiss Me Five then to modeling and now acting.  She's been rumored to be with many other males celebs too prior to her getting a lakorn role. So who knows but she's the only young actress I like so far. I just pray she doesn't do any plastic surgery to her face. Glad she had the braces because it did help her.