Michael Sirachuch on "Always On My Mind"

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJDL1lO_qw

Follows the love stories of 4 couples

I'll come back and translate this later today after work

ເລື່ອງຫຍໍ້ :
ຄິດເຖິງທຸກຄືນ.
ເລື່ອງລາວຄວາມຮັກຂອງຄົນ 4 ຄູ່ ທີ່ໄດ້ມາພົບກັນໃນວັນຂຶ້ນປີໄຫມ່ທີ່ວຽງຈັນ.

1. ງານລ້ຽງຂອງເພື່ອນເກົ່າ :
ເລື່ອງຂອງສາວອອຟຟີສ ທ່າທາງເຫງົາໆ ທີ່ຕຽມຕົວຈະໄປງານ ລ້ຽງພົບປະ ເພື່ອນເກົ່າ ວິທະຍາໄລ ແລ້ວຫາກໍພົບວ່າຕົງເອງມີຄວາມຮູ້ສຶກດີໆ ກັບຫມູ່ຜູ້ຊາຍ ຮ່ວມຫ້ອງຮຽນດຽວກັນ ທີ່ຕອນນັ້ນມັກຈະອາຍໆທີ່ຖືກຢອກວ່າເປັນແຟນກັນ ແຕ່ຕອນນີ້ນາງບໍ່ຮູ້ວ່າຈະປະຕິບັດຕົນຢ່າງໃດ ເພາະມີຂ່າວລືມາວ່າຊາຍ ຫນຸ່ມຄົນນັ້ນ ຈະເອົາບັດເຊີນແຕ່ງງານມາຢາຍ.

2. ພົມລິຂິດ :
ຊ່າງພາບຫນຸ່ມຈາກເມືອງໄທ ມາຖ່າຍຮູບງານ ເຄົາດາວ ແລ້ວພົບກັບສາວຫນຶ່ງ ຢ່າງບັງເອີນໃນຫລາຍໆສະຖານທີ່ ບໍ່ວ່າຈະເປັນວັດ ຕະຫລາດ ຫລືຕາມສະຖານ ທີ່ທ່ອງທ່ຽວຕ່າງໆ ຈົນວັນ ເຄົາດາວ ສົ່ງທ້າຍປີເກົ່າຕ້ອນຮັບປີໄຫມ່ ເຂົາຈຶ່ງຕັດ ສິນໃຈທີ່ຈະຕ້ອງຫາທາງທຳຄວາມຮູ້ຈັກກັບນາງໃຫ້ໄດ້.

3. ຝົນດາວຕົກ :
ຊາຍຫນຸ່ມໄວລຸ້ນ ມາເບິ່ງຝົນດາວຕົກຍ່ານແຄມຂອງ ເຂົາໄດ້ພົບກັບສາວລາວຫນ້າຮັກຄົນຫນຶ່ງ ລົມກັນຢ່າງປະທັບໃຈ ແຕ່ລາວເຜີນອນຫລັບໄປສາກ່ອນ ໂຍບໍ່ທັນ ໄດ້ຂໍເບີໂທ ຫລື ອີແມວຂອງກັນໄວ້ ພໍອີກປີຫນຶ່ງທີ່ມີຂ່າວວ່າຈະ ຝົນດາວຕົກແຖວເກົ່າ ເຂົາຈຶ່ງມາຄອຍຖ້າ ດ້ວຍຄວາມຫວັງວ່າສາວ ຄົນນັ້ນ ຈະກັບມາອີກ.

4. ຈົດຫມາຍຮັກ :
ຊາຍຫນຸ່ມຈາກຕ່າງແຂວງຂຽນຈົດຫມາຍມາຫາສາວທີ່ວຽງຈັນຕັ້ງແຕ່ຕອນ ຮຽນຢູ່ ວິທະຍາໄລ.ຜ່ານມາເຈັດແປດປີແລ້ວ ຈົນເມື່ອຊາຍຫນຸ່ມ ເດີນທາງມາຫາ ນາງ ຄວາມຮູ້ຶສຶກຂອງທັງສອງນັ້ນຜູກພັນກັນຢ່າງບໍ່ຮູ້ຕົວ ແຕ່ວ່າເມື່ອມີເພື່ອນຍິງຂອງ ນາງມາກ່ຽວກັບຊາຍຫນຸ່ມ ກໍຈຶ່ງກໍ່ໃຫ້ເກີດຄວາມຮູ້ສຶກແບບຮັກສາມເສົ້າໄປ ຕະຫລອດໄລຍະຂອງການເດີນທາງທ່ອງທ່ຽວນຳກັນຂອງພວກເຂົາ.

ນຳສະແດງນຳໂດຍ : ແບງ ປະວະຣິດ ມົງຄົນພິສິດ,ໄມເຄິນ ສິຣະຊັດຈຽນຖາວອນ,ນຸຖາ ລາດຊະວົງລາວ,ສຸກຈິນດາ ດວງຄຳຈັນ,ແສງດາວວີ ມະສິສົມໄຊ,ຈອມຂວັນ ກຸນທະເສນ,

ຂຽນບົດ - ກຳກັບການສະແດງ : ສັກຊາຍ ດີນານ
ອຳນວຍການສ້າງ : ອະນຸສອນ ສິຣິສັກດາ,ສັກຊາຍ ດີນານ

credit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lao-Movie-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%99-%E0%BA%84%E0%BA%B4%E0%BA%94%E0%BA%AE%E0%BA%AD%E0%BA%94/264941446903417?sk=info

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew I had to do something but forgot all about this. Here are the translations

Summary:
"Miss you everyday" (if translated literally) aka "Always On My Mind"
This follows the love story of 4 couples who all met on New Years in Vientiene.

1. A Party for An Old Friend
A lovable girl named Office is preparing to attend a party for a fellow high school classmate. She realizes that she liked one of her past classmates. Others used to tease them about dating, but she was shy about it. Now, she doesn't know how she should act because there is a rumor that he is at the party to pass out his wedding invitations.

2. Fate
A Thai photographer came to take Count Down photos for the New Years. Eventually he sees this girl everywhere he goes. Whether it be the temple, the market, or tourist attractions. Finally, the day of the countdown, he decides he has to do what it takes to get to know the girl better.

3. Meteor Shower
A teenage boy went to watch a meteor shower along the Mekong River. He met a cute Lao girl and connected with her. But he fell asleep and didn't get to ask for her number or email. Another year has gone by and he heard there will be another meteor shower at the same place. He decided to go wait and hope she will go see it again.

4. Love Letter
A young man from another province has written letters to a woman in Vientiene since high school. It has been 7 or 8 years and the man finally decides to see the woman. Without realizing it, their feelings for one another grew over the years. However the woman's friend interferes with their relationship and a love triangle forms during his visit.

Starring: Pang Pawarith Mongkhonsith, Michael Serachuch Chianthaworn, Noota Ladsawonglao, Soukjinda Duangkhamchan, Saengdaovee Masisanxay, Jomsavan Khuntasen

Writer & Director - Sakxai Deenan
Producer: Anousone Sirisakda, Sakxai Deenan