Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes LOVE IT!! funnie...i don't fancy real stars but in manga & comic ...i do!!!!!!!!!! the Director is HOT ..even though he just a drawing :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
haven't read this manga yet but I've seen the summary in wiki... :lol:

it seems like it's a very nice manga...I'll read it if I have time...

can't wait to read this one, sarn! ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol.... i have read this manga... ;)

thanks~! sarn... didnt know you're reading mangas.... i hope you'll get a chance to read "pretty face", "yamato nadeshiko shinchi henge" and "vampire night".... :) that's my favorite ones... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
sarn, are you gonna change some settings (such as office) here or just follow the manga? if you'll follow the manga... it will be hilarious... :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've just seen the scans of this one and the director really does looks HOT!! :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol.... i have read this manga... ;)

thanks~! sarn... didnt know you're reading mangas.... i hope you'll get a chance to read "pretty face", "yamato nadeshiko shinchi henge" and "vampire night".... :) that's my favorite ones... :)

i think i read a little of "pretty face" a while back , is it about two girls ? i'll check out "vampire". I'm currently cazzy over Naruto's manga & anime...gosh ...so many toys & poster ..it a kiddy stuff i know but i LOVE it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarn, are you gonna change some settings (such as office) here or just follow the manga? if you'll follow the manga... it will be hilarious... :)

well, setting will be the same & character will be the same just more scene . Yeah , it is funnie and bitter/sweet.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think i read a little of "pretty face" a while back , is it about two girls ? i'll check out "vampire". I'm currently cazzy over Naruto's manga & anime...gosh ...so many toys & poster ..it a kiddy stuff i know but i LOVE it.

lol.... :) well, the "pretty face" is about the guy who got accident and slept for a year. in his past he has a crush on girl and he wanted to court her but he was shy... he's popular but behind his back everybody dislikes him. after the accident and when he finally woke up.... his face face change.... into a girl's face.... the face of his girl crush... he didnt know that the girl has twin sister who ran away... so the girl thought her twin was back.... :) you can read the "vampire night" in CR... :) the naruto.... mmm.... yeah, anime sucks... naruto in manga is more updated :) naruto is falling for hinata when they're finally adults... :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
my favorite graphic novel of all time is "ranma 1/2" ....i was so obsess over it during my early teen. i spend $$ on vhs , graphic novel , t-shirt, poster, scroll, toys...love my collection of it...so crazy over it ...love it..ranma&akane forever

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh sarn u kiddin me rite.. omg.. im readin this manga atm ahhhhhhhhhhh .. im so happy xp .. eeeeek .. indeed the director is HOT ... xp ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , like i say ...i don't fancy stars and i hardly say any guys is hot only ..girls :lol: but i love manga's guy hahhaa...just a drawing but dang...they are hot and the Director is HOT...they draw him prefect

nikki1786

LizQuen
my favorite graphic novel of all time is "ranma 1/2" ....i was so obsess over it during my early teen. i spend $$ on vhs , graphic novel , t-shirt, poster, scroll, toys...love my collection of it...so crazy over it ...love it..ranma&akane forever

lol... i didnt know you're an OTAKU (obsess with animes) way back~! oh, btw.... i recommend you to read yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, i both read the manga and watch the anime... because in manga... there more scenes that are not in anime... in anime... the four guys are totally gorgeous... :)

;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeeek iono if i ever read that manga .. ahhhhhh i shall soon xp .. T_T .. im so behind in anime n mangas these days... one day i shall catch up.. T_T .. on the fics too xp ... hehehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol this is random but .. hm i think sesshomaru is one of my fav anime guy .. hehehe besides some others hehehe ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah im a old school i was crazy over manga & anime since i was 12 ^^^^ ( my age right now will remain a secret lmao ) I haven't heard of it but i'll check it out and d/l the anime if the manga is good . Im into comedy/adventure type of manga . Ironic i love anime & manga but i don't watch much japaness series ...yup i don't . I only watch the one that base on a manga , just to compare ..like Sailor Moon LIve action ...gosh i was soo obsess over it in 2003...ever sunday i'll spend 4hr d/ling the episode , total 52 eps :lol: ...soo obsess wiht it that the first sarnworld's forum the layout was in PINK with a sailor moon banner on top of hte fourm

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe interesting i learned more bout sarn today xp hehehe .. sailor moon will alwaise be a classic to me hehehe .. i remember wakin up early catching the show b4 i went to skool .. (elementary) .. but i never got to finish the eps lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol this is random but .. hm i think sesshomaru is one of my fav anime guy .. hehehe besides some others hehehe ..

i have many favorite anime guy but at the moment the Director in Midnight Secretary is the hottest anime drawing i ever seen...so far ...to bad he smoke in the manga hahaha ...but i guess it make scent cuz he is a player and slept with many women so he yeah ..he need a smoke after ^^^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... you go Sarn~! try to read more shounen-ai mangas... so that you'll see more beautiful guys.... :)

cant wait for you to write your version of "midnight secretary"