Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
i didn't read the book but since ppl say it was soo good i check it out at Barn&Noble but i only scan thru the page and found it annoying cuz it in first person point a view . I rather watch the movie !! while i was in the theater some girl scream when Edward came on the scene haha . I read at Yahoo , that the movie was such a big hit that Summit Entertainment is going to film " new moon" so dis mean more Bella & Edward ! I'm tempt to read the series but i dont know , i don't find it interesting with first person point of view but im a twilight 's fan of the movie ! About MM sequel , the main guy isn't a vampire this time but he a werewolf instead . I had alway thought what would happen if a vampire & a werewolf cross path , shirt ripping and blood sucking sound tasty

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ oh my.. that's going to be insane.. warewolf and vampire? So.. I'm guessing the guy will be a warewolf. :loool: How about Bie or is he too small? lol.. I'm trying to imagine him as a warewolf right now. hmmm...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i didn't read the book but since ppl say it was soo good i check it out at Barn&Noble but i only scan thru the page and found it annoying cuz it in first person point a view . I rather watch the movie !! while i was in the theater some girl scream when Edward came on the scene haha . I read at Yahoo , that the movie was such a big hit that Summit Entertainment is going to film " new moon" so dis mean more Bella & Edward ! I'm tempt to read the series but i dont know , i don't find it interesting with first person point of view but im a twilight 's fan of the movie ! About MM sequel , the main guy isn't a vampire this time but he a werewolf instead . I had alway thought what would happen if a vampire & a werewolf cross path , shirt ripping and blood sucking sound tasty
OMFG!!! a werewolf!!! just like MY JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!! oohh... sorry for the spoiler there... :loool: sooooo excited to read the sequel!! :clap: in Twilight, werewolves and vampires are like enemies...
unknown to humans, werewolves protect them from the bloodsuckers...
:lol: quite disappointed coz I want Jacob and Alice to hook up... :lol:

shirt ripping? every time those werewolves transform, all their clothes are always shredded... :lol: I remembered Jacob asking this to Bella (I think this was on the 3rd book), "Does my being half-naked bother you?" :loool: if Jacob would ask me that, I'd say, "YES!! it bothers me A LOT!! :drool: "

so hyped up for the movie!! it opens today here in my country and I'm gonna see it tonight!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....if i was a vampire...i would go to you and then i could join you...in watching the movie

and that's okay...my sister called me and said that she won't be home until tomorrow now...so i have to wait...

sarN

sarNie Granny
The demon was living the life he wanted during his stay at the lake house . Early in morning he would be the first to wake up and take care of Jade while her mother sleep . The kitchen was a nightmare to him . The stove wasn’t electronic but an old wood burning stove , that dated back to the early 18th century --perhaps . He was brought up in a life full of luxury and common chores was never an issue but out here in the rural country he was no longer a master . He put Jade down on the floor beside him and goes thru the cabin for pots and pan . He try to be as quiet as possible but every time he open one of the drawer , something will drop down and Jade laugh when ever a loud sound was heard . She crawl around to play with one of the dropped pot while her father try to figure out how to use stove .

“Jade , baby . How do your mother work this thing!” he bend down and stare into the dark tunnel below the stove . He turn to his daughter for an answer , as if she was able to talk to him . The baby blow bubble with her salvia and bang her hand on the pot bottom , her tiny finger was smear with black coal and some got on her face . The demon laughed , “look at you! Your face is dirty!”. She pout her lip . His eye soften and gently said “I’m sorry. You are even more beautiful than ever with a mustache”. The baby gurgle something and continue to bang on the pot . The demon search around the kitchen and saw fire wood . He add the two together and came to an conclusion , his daughter clap her hand and he smile with delight .

Prisana was awoke by the crushing noise from the kitchen , she move out the bed and went to wash up . Afterward , she walk around looking for Jade and saw smoke coming from the kitchen . She hurry to the scene and was in shock when a huge flame shot up from the stove s’ tunnel , “ O’ my! Careful!” she shouted . The demon quickly move away from the stove and waited till the fire die out . Jade was sitting on his shoulder , laughing and piggyback riding on her father neck. He reach upward to hold his daughter’s leg in place , obviously the child was enjoying the whole scene while he scramble away .

“what are you doing?” she look at him and then upward at her daughter .

“we were cooking”

“you were throwing gasoline in the tunnel”

“isn‘t that how you suppose to start a fire?” he said it as if he a kid not knowing the difference between small fire and forest fire.

“not with gasoline!” she reminded him and then pointed to Jade, “what she doing up there!”

“she wouldn’t stop banging the pot on the floor , I didn’t want to wake you up . So, I thought if she were on my shoulder she can bang my head instead”

She frown, obviously he isn’t very bright on how to discipline a child and by the look of it , Jade will grow up to be a spoil girl if her father continue to let her have her ways. “alright then , go take wash her up while I finish everything here”

He pull Jade off his shoulder and cradle her in his arm , “I’ll help you in a minute”

“it’s going take a while washing her , there coal all over her face!” she re-examine the child cheeks and legs , then she turn to look at the demon , his face was also cover with black coal . She cover her mouth to hide her laughter . He eye darken and lean over to kiss her cheek , she move her face away and said “you stink !”

“you smell good” he said and lean Jade toward her mother , hoping the child will give her mother a kiss as well . Prisana couldn’t resist the adorable black face child and give a light kiss on her cheek .

“that’s enough, go clean up” she swirl around the father and daughter . She watch the pair leave and then back to the mess they make . She sigh .

The demon had a hard time washing the little vampire because she wouldn’t stay still and kept crawling away . He found a bucket that reaches 3ft high and decided to put the naughty creature inside , for sure she can’t crawl out of this one! The baby kick and bang while her father pour water into the bucket . She didn’t cooperate when he try to pick up , she squirm between his hand and cries out.

“come on Jade , that’s enough bathing for today” he hold her firmly and carry her to the bedroom , he gently toss on the mattress and the baby shriek in delight , she roll to and fore , making it difficulty for him to dry her body with a towel . The little creature was having a blast and wouldn’t stop babbling in baby language ! He wave a finger at her but she grab it with her tiny finger and look up , her adorable smile create a cute dimple on her cheek . He didn’t have the heart to spoil her little game and let her roll around on the mattress -- butt nude. Prisana had finish cooking breakfast and set the table when she came into the bedroom to check on the pair .

“she must be cold!” she walk toward the closet and pull out some toddler clothes . She sat on the bed across from the demon . They help each other dress the little creature .

“she was having to much fun being nude” he said while holding Jade up on her feet while Prisana adjust the waist band around the child’s hip.

“well, she have to learn not to have her way sometime”

“what a strict mom you are!”

“you are spoiling her”

“that because I love her to much” he lean forward and kiss the bridge of Jade’s nose , then a quick peck on the mother cheek .

She blushed , “not in front of Jade”

“she just a baby!”

“baby have eye just like you and me”

“o’ really ?” his eye darken and lean forward , she was force down the mattress with half of his body on top of her . Jade was sitting above their head , playing with her mother hair for a while then crawl away . Prisana had both hand spread beneath his chest and struggle to push him off . It will take more than a woman shove to push him away , already her body warmth was making his heart pound.

“the baby is in the room!”

“she can watch” he chuckle

“master ?!” she exclaimed

“relax , it’s too early . I’ll wait for tonight” he winked

His naughty wink make her weak in the knee , she gather her strength and said “then release me, breakfast is getting cold”

“not yet ..” his lip claim her and his finger was like spider leg , creeping along her jaw bone and making circle around her earlobe . She allow the sensation to roam her body , she hardly recognize the soft moan escaping her lip and his smile crave against her cheek .

“that enough” she whisper , then move her head to the side , allowing him more access as his mouth make little nib down her nape but her slight movement was meant to escape his questing lip and he took it to his advantage .

Suddenly , the demon felt his hair was being pull back and he lift his head to see the culprit. “Jade, baby. Daddy is busy” he saw five little finger slap his forehead.
The demon chuckle and roll himself away , capturing the tiny leg and drag the baby downward and tickle her belly . Jade choke on her little laugh.

“you making her laugh to hard , that enough” said Prisana , pulling Jade into her arm and carry her out the room .

Everyday was a bliss , as the three share their life in peace without any disturbance until Tai show up at the lake house . Informing the demon that his mother had suddenly became ill . He was greatly concern about his mother well being and that night he told Prisana , it time they should return back to the mansion . She was sad to leave the life she had always wanted but she also understand how worry the demon is when he heard about his mother health . On their way back in town , Prisana stop at her parent house while Jade and the demon stay in the car . About one hour later she return and the demon asked “how was it ?”

“I told them everything that happen”

“including ?”

“yes, including you”

“your parent knew where you were all along and they didn’t bother to tell me?”

“I told them not to. My father rented the house from a friend of his and that night when I left the mansion , he came to pick me up . I escape thru the back door when everyone was asleep”

“they must of hate me because I was the reason you left”

“they don’t hate you, they just want to protect me”

“from now on , I’ll protect you”

She smile and drop her head to rest on his shoulder . Jade move off her father lad and onto her mother. The long ride home seen to fast , by the time Jade wake up from her nap , Tai had open the passenger door and Prisana step out with Jade in her arm . She look straight into the hallway entrance and felt a knot in her stomach. She was nervous. Not sure how to face Rina . The demon , after all is Rina’s lawfully wedded husband . Another problem would be Ms. Nawahdee , the old lady must of hate her by now for running off with Jade. The demon came round the car and lead the way . He turn around and said “come on, trust me” .

She hesitate for a moment but once she saw the comfort in his eye , all fear was push a side as she follow him in the mansion. Nana was the first to greet them , “welcome back!” she exclaimed and very excited to see the child again . Then from the distance all 25 mistress rush down the hallway to welcome the couple. Everyone was eager to see how much Jade grown in the past months .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
UGHH...I didn't want them to return to the mansion so soon.. That evil Rina is probably lurkinng in the corners right now. But the story must go on... I'm a bit nervous for aum to find out about his real patermity!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
"you stink !"

"you smell good"

^
reminds me of the last part of JLR.... when Harit was on top of Soriya... :wub:

they're back in the mansion! *gasp*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol aum didn't know how to work the stove...he spoils his daughter soo much...they finally return...i wonder what will happen..wonder if prisana will find out about her mother....

"you stink !"

"you smell good"

^
reminds me of the last part of JLR.... when Harit was on top of Soriya... :wub:

they're back in the mansion! *gasp*
i was thinking the exact same thing too lol

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. 200 pages are so many.
i can't wait. so cute to see the three together :wub:

as for the sequel, i don't want Bie to be werewolf. i want a more HOT AND MASCULAR man, a fierce looking man to be the wolf. don't get me wrong, i like Bie but he's not suit for this role --- pick a different p'ek .. Por T/Rome/Tikker/or AUM again :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
aiyo... they go back to the mansion so fast... sigh...

but it also makes me excited to know ms nawaldee reaction... hehe... maybe she will accept her now...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha... i, too, read the first few chapters at the bookstore and immediately got hook.. then i went to the library and had it on hold... I read it only once before seeing the movie.. just didn't want to get too attached to it afraid it would spoil the movie.. sarn you should read it though!! It goes into much details then the movie... you will be completely swoon. :)

oh your sequel the guy will be werewolf... hmm i like tik! i think he would be great.. fierce and hot! ... hmm remiinds me of a book i read by amanda ashley where the girl turn into a werewolf and the guy was a vampire and whenever she turned, he would shape shift himself to a werewolf so he can be with her... :wub: