Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...there is another manga that is more twisted than..toriko aigan shouju...now the wait..and how long or when is the next update lol..gosh i should just read it when it finish..

my next manga to read is midnight secretary.. ^_^

i should write down the names of the ones you guys recommend..i am so bad trying to memorize them all..shoot i cant even remember what i did yesterday..

man the fic didnt even started yet..and its already like 4 pages...LOL *with mangas dicussion and everything else..

so sorry SarN...if only you would get on msn...LOL or that live chat thingy with the rest of us!!! please join us when you have some spare time...

cecilia

Staff member
jeez, 6 pages of manga spams. LOl
i thought the update is up :loool:
bore out of my brain.
need something to read.
3 nights is not out yet
instant husband end.
i'm done with pinky/aof lakorn
half done with krksuperstar.
now i wanna read.

sarn, update soon. :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the heads up sarn....gosh there too short....cant wait for more updates....n cant wait for ur version....

sarN

sarNie Granny
thanks for the heads up sarn....gosh there too short....cant wait for more updates....n cant wait for ur version....
i know eh! so short ! And we waited for weeks or months ! ~~~ chp 19 was sad really , the director -- wait he a president now haha was an ass! I think she going confront him about her feeling the next chp cuz in chp19 she did but it was behind close door and he was gone , the dude didn't hear her frustration!! It was sad ..her feeling get hurt just by staying with him and arranging his "meal" :p

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. not helping either when your siggy keeps bring out that msg ''I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND ON YOUR FEET TOMORROW'' OUCH! it's as bad as Harit from the heart does to Soriya from the heart :loool: .. i'm excite for this one as well .. can't wait too.

i should do sneak peak at anime version but i'm too lazy to read them graphic manga .. LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh and how many more long weeks of waiting do we have to toriko?

don't know but i know there a chinese version and it up to vol 4 & 5 -- i try not to take a peek but i couldn't resist . It look like her father might show up ????

sarN

sarNie Granny
^haha. not helping either when your siggy keeps bring out that msg ''I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND ON YOUR FEET TOMORROW'' OUCH! it's as bad as Harit from the heart does to Soriya from the heart :loool: .. i'm excite for this one as well .. can't wait too.

i should do sneak peak at anime version but i'm too lazy to read them graphic manga .. LOl

lol...i don't know where he found the strength , cuz in the manga he bed other girl before going to her , i guess cuz he a vampire he probable can last all night but she ..human !!! HAHAH

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup, that was the line he said to her and the next morning at work her leg was wobbling HAHHAHA and she call him a bastard ..it was funnie and wild

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know but i know there a chinese version and it up to vol 4 & 5 -- i try not to take a peek but i couldn't resist . It look like her father might show up ????

omg now her father is showing up...hmmm k thanks SarN..

lol youre so naughty SarN ...this subject is really fun to read... :lol:

he should give them a cookie after he suck their blood..isnt that what they give to you after you donate some blood LMAO