Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
if he rapes her like that, how could she has ectasy? it's impossible isn't it?

i know he doesnt know how to play soft!! thats good in way..he will keep on pursuing her til she gives in to him lmao...thats what we want right??? its only a matter of time..til she "wants" him...

sarN

sarNie Granny
if he rapes her like that, how could she has ectasy? it's impossible isn't it?

well, no but some woman does get turn on by aggressive men. In the fiction a vampire posses a power to suppress human in relaxation so he didn't have to put much effort with all his mistress they will enjoy him anyway but he didn't achieve that with prisana , his appearance only scar the hell out of her - i would be screaming my head off too.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, no but some woman does get turn on by aggressive men. In the fiction a vampire posses a power to suppress human in relaxation so he didn't have to put much effort with all his mistress they will enjoy him anyway but he didn't achieve that with prisana , his appearance only scar the hell out of her - i would be screaming my head off too.
ok i see now. thanks.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

LMAO SarN..screaming your heads' off ...for more?

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn that was an awesome update...hes so harsh...n hes gonna want more cause shes not like the mistress that lust for him too.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
he likes a challenge...he thinks that just cause 25 girls fell for him..this one shouldnt be any different...hahah keep trying...

but dang his sure has a cold heart...cant he even embrace her for a tiny bit? its not like hes revenging or anything...why so harsh and cruel..in the imtimacy dept!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he likes a challenge...he thinks that just cause 25 girls fell for him..this one shouldnt be any different...hahah keep trying...

but dang his sure has a cold heart...cant he even embrace her for a tiny bit? its not like hes revenging or anything...why so harsh and cruel..in the imtimacy dept!
yes just a little kiss before the rape. i seeing it: they are on the bed, she protest and fight against him when they are seeing in each other eyes, all stop and the kiss. she doesn't protest and ... a r which becomes a willing! :blush: sorry, it's my ngao asoke's fever which let me wrote that ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
holy mother of god. i love it.
been absent for a few days and the girls camp here without me.
darn it. lome, ami and pze spams so much .. now sejenna is catching up :loool:

too good, got me distract from making them cover .. will try to have more inspiration ja.

well, no but some woman does get turn on by aggressive men. <-- :loool: human response to aggressive men, i can see some in this thread :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
great update!!! :clap:

aum is such a meanie...he's like the big bad wolf in little red riding hood and prisana is...the little black ridiing hood since she's wearing a black veil the other night... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna, actually we were camping since yesterday..all day long.. the same for today..join the club..

i will be back in a bit..to throw in more logs for the bonfire! :p

yes donna weve been here since yesterday....n its gonna be like that this whole weekend for me...lolz.....join in if u like.....im gonna bring some hot coco today n marshmallows....hehe
I'll be also camping here...maybe later tonight but I don't know if you'll all be here later... we have different time zones... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
holy mother of god. i love it.
been absent for a few days and the girls camp here without me.
darn it. lome, ami and pze spams so much .. now sejenna is catching up :loool:
i have nothing to watch after my "ngao asoke" so i camp here, sorry Sarn and all the girls :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Vampire Atichart, dear... how about softening your touch a bit? lol... gosh... if you want fine blood, come to me. :loool: