Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^then who's aum's daddy or mommy then? b/c two vampire can't have children, only mix breed. that mean, his mom cheat on his dad to produce him, while his dad is with the aunt mistress and produce Prisana? .. either way, they're still not that 'blood' relate --- so this would make Prisana the human breed, so confusing .. i want to know the elder story too ... the mom shouldn't shut her mouth since she had start the topic already .. LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN i see you please tell me youre gonna update soon..i just got back from walmart..and bought lots of "midnight" snacks for the camp out!!! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i just woke up... *yawns*

i thought there was an update... i've gotten so much excited here... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol donna you want the link for the monkies..get on msn k..wait im gonna run to michael's craft stores to get some stencils..i need em..well no but i want them for my scrap book! :)

lol lome..what else did you go buy?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna you want the link for the monkies..get on msn k..wait im gonna run to michael's craft stores to get some stencils..i need em..well no but i want them for my scrap book! :)

lol lome..what else did you go buy?
i'll get on later... i'm hanging out with my friends today and i'll probably be back later in the afternoon or probably night time... :lol:

i'm hoping to see an update when i get back... :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i've camp all day in this thread .. and no update either .
also updating the fiction in ateam website too LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow chenada youre not kidding when you said you are camping out here today, are you?? lol

k im back to stalk once again...

SarN pls update soon..im thirsty..for some blood!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana run pass her father in the hallway and into her room. Mr. Tusa was astound by the outfit his daughter wore, sarong wrap around her chest and wet foot print on the floor? Did she bath ? He scratch his head and shrug the thought away , he went out back to check on the young master and saw the demon had already dress himself .

“...do you wish to spend a night ? ..” said Mr. Tusa

“…no ..” said Aum and walk round the house toward the ranch where the car was park , Tai was waiting there .

“ …m-master …where Prisana ..?..”

“…in her house of course !!!..” he said angrily and swing the car door open , he went inside and slam the door . He had got into her house just like he wanted and already took his pleasure with her, so what else is missing? It must be lust . He is not full. Tai start the car engine and zoom off . Aum look out the window and watch the house drifted far.

Prisana had changes into another gown and was sitting on the bed , it was weak of her to give in to his need. The demon only came for one thing and now that he got it , he left . If it wasn’t for the car accident that he …claim then perhaps he wouldn’t step foot in this house and she let him seduce – ! But it was beyond her power to stop him and there was no pain or discomfort . He was rough but bearable , probable because she is use to it but he still salvage ! He took her in a small hut ...at her parent house and while he was standing . Prisaia straight her back and felt the aching. She was surprise the hut didn’t collapse! Prisana rub her stomach and said “ …your father didn’t hurt you but instead hurt mommy ‘s back ...” she smile , motherhood is such a wonderful feeling and she want to share it with her family but she afraid …afraid to disappoint her parent , even though sooner or later they will know and she afraid the demon will take the child away. He doesn’t want the mother , she just an toy for him to play and when he grow tire she will be toss a side– suddenly tear roll down her cheek and her hand came up instantly to wipe it clean . No. It’s just a phase. She will get over it.

The car pull into the drive of Nawahdee ‘s mansion, Tai open the passenger door and the young master step out into the night .

“…there nothing else, you can leave...” said Aum and walk along the sidewalk that lead to the garden in the back yard, in the center was the fountain that had a lion statue with water pouring out from the mouth. He stroll thru the maze and came to a bench , he sat down . The breeze runs thru his hair as he gaze into the distant moon and star in the sky . He had always enjoy being isolated but never felt so alone. Being a vampire had it advantage, he always felt superior and powerful among human! Taking a meal once or twice a week is a pleasure and he enjoy every moment of it , with 25 mistress waiting to serve him night or day , it beyond any man ‘s fantasy but with all this he is still not …satisfy. He is nearly 35 years of age , he want an heir but none of those woman can produce the finest blood ! And the one woman he wish to have his child, her blood is tasteless! There was something about her that make his blood boil and his mind run in a maze. It was getting clear that the black veil is …Prisana He thought about killing her but once his eye stare into her , the idea disappear. Only her can makes his heart aces and his body throb!!! He hate the feeling. Just thinking about it make him…angry! A vampire can not let a measly human control their mind and body! He must not see her again. With 25 mistress …any woman will do !!

Ms. Nawahdee was looking down at her son from the bed room window , she wonder what had went in him ? Lately, her son is like a tornado! Everything seen to make him angry and within a month almost every guest room in the mansion had been rampage!

“…perhaps it because of that servant girl …” said a man voice from behind her , thru the darkness his face remain hidden

She look over her shoulder and slightly smile, “ …ridiculous, just for a measly human?..”

“ …that was the same thing you said about your husband ..” reply the man , moving across the floor and sat down on the bed .

“ …shut up ! it over ! she is …dead !..”

“ ...what about the child she was carrying ? have you ever wonder if the child were born a human or a vampire ?...”

“ …it was human…”

“ …how do you know ? …”

“ …when she was alive and pregnant there was no sign …”

“..sign ? what kind of sign ? …”

“ unlike human , a baby vampire grow very fast inside the mother womb by the time the mother is one month the child is fully develop and should be able to move around …”

“ … wouldn’t her stomach be huge at one month ? for a fully develop human baby it 6 month thru the pregnancy ..”

“ …no, a baby vampire is very small. Every time there a full moon the baby will increase in size until the mother is ready to give birth...”

“...how long ?...”

“…8-9 month, every baby vampire is born during a full moon …” she move away from the window and crawl in bed , the man move in the darkness and laid beside her . She turn to him and said “…you talk to much …” she whisper and lean forward , her long fangs appear , it sink into his neckline…the man close his eye and slope down the mattress.

The next morning the sun rise and shine it light thru the window causing Prisana to shade it with her arm . She push herself up and felt a sharp pain inside her stomach , she move off the bed and hold her stomach . The pain didn’t go away , she sit down on the bed and waited . It was getting painful , she scream “ ..mom !!! mom!!! …”

Ms. Tusa rush from the kitchen and went into her daughter room , “ Prisana ! Are you ok …” she panic and wipe the hair from her daughter face , “ …perhaps you should laid down ..” she help her daughter back in bed and pull the sheet over .

“ ..mom …it hurt . get the doctor ..my baby ..” Prisana started to cry as she curve her body and hug the stomach ,

“ …Prisana ! I”ll be right back ..” Ms. Tusa hurry out the room and grab a hold of her husband down the hallway , “ …go get the doctor ! our daughter is in pain !!..”

“ ..what’s wrong ? ..”

“ …her stomach!! Just go !!!..”

“…then go back inside and look after her ! ..” said Mr. Tusa and rush out the house .

Ms. Tusa return to her daughter room and use her sleeve to wipe the sweat off Prisana’s face , “ …you will be ok , im right here ..”

“ …my baby ....” she cries in pain

“ ..b-baby ? ..” Ms. Tusa was dumbfounded .

Prisana pass out. Ms. Tusa call out her daughter name over and over but there was no response ! She went out side , pacing her self back and fore while stretching her neck to see if her husband had return yet . Half a hour later the doctor arrive and Mr. Tusa lead the way to his daughter room .

“ …it best if you two stay outside ..” said the doctor

The parent nodded their head and exit . They waited in the living room for nearly an hour. The doctor came out and approach the couple

“ ..is she alright ? …” said Mr. Tusa

“…how should I put this . Your daughter had a contraction. She is pregnant and I believe not more than one month but to have a contraction at this period…is beyond my understanding! The child has to be at least 7 - 9 month! But nothing is serious with your daughter , the pain will subside after she rest a little bit more. ” said the doctor, removing his glasses and baffle .

“..p-pregnant? ..” ask Ms. Tusa

“ yes , she is pregnant and here the prescription..” the doctor handed a piece of paper to the couple .

“ ..what kind of medicine you are giving her ?...”

“ …this will keep her symptom down during the first couple months , if nothing else I’ll be leaving ..” said the doctor and turn around to exit the door.

The parent was bewilder and stare at each other in disbelief. They know their daughter is not the type of person who sleep around and the father of her child must be …the young master! Who else could it be ? Not long ago the young master came and claim to be their daughter lover and broke their door on his way out ! And just the other night he came over and bath in their house !!! There must be some misunderstanding between the two ? Or probable they have a lover quarrel ? The parent decided to question their daughter and went into her room to discuses the matter but once they got inside, they froze. Their daughter was crying,

“ …is this child belong to …” Ms. Tusa asked

Prisana nodded her head as tear stream down her face. Ms. Tusa came forward and Prisana wrap her arm about her mother waist and said “… do not tell him. he will take the child away …”

“…did he hurt you?!..” Ms.Tusa was shock by the sad expression on her daughter and couldn’t hold back her own tear, and move to side on the bed and embrace her daughter .

Mr.Tusa curse under his breath and pound his fist on the side of the door. “…your baby is our grandchild, that bastard will have to cross over my dead body if he want to take my grandchild away...”

Prisana didn’t have to explain to her parent what had happen to her at the mansion. They didn’t want to hear it, they afraid the memory will hurt Prisana . The child is innocent and doesn’t deserve a demon as a father. If he really care he would come back for her but--- he didn’t. That other night was a mistake. He got what he wanted and abandon her ...again. She doesn’t need him . She is happy at home with family that really …loves her. It will be many moon till the child is born and she pray for the best when the delivery date arrive. Her little…vampire.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wonder what she'll name her baby vampire? :D

I can't wait till Aum finds out that he has a child.. he'll be so happy, and he'll probably soften up more than ever.

chenling

sarNie Adult
OOooooo woohooooooo now when is Aum gonna find out....??????? when he does, he won't let go of her or his child......

lady0fdarkness

hmmmmm.........the mysterious man in Ms. Nawahdee is putting me in a lot of suspense!!! I want to know who he is?? Maybe he is hired by her to make her husband ill?? Or maybe, he's Aum's real dad?? Cause......... Mr. Nawahdee is a vamp.. and Mrs. Nawahdee is also a vamp... and since vamp and vamp can't produce a child, then how did Aum got produce???

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i bugged SarN..after she already updated LOL..
ahh great great upate!!!...

awww umm..if only you stayed the night...you would have seen ..and would have known..a baby is already on its way ...geez..

awww hes in love..but is in denial!!! so is she..finally some confirmation..very satisfying indeed...for now anyways.

thanks SarN...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmmmm.........the mysterious man in Ms. Nawahdee is putting me in a lot of suspense!!! I want to know who he is?? Maybe he is hired by her to make her husband ill?? Or maybe, he's Aum's real dad?? Cause......... Mr. Nawahdee is a vamp.. and Mrs. Nawahdee is also a vamp... and since vamp and vamp can't produce a child, then how did Aum got produce???

good point..but then..that makes prisana related to the sick man in the mansion who is supposedley is umms dad..but then shes also vampire??? vamp and vamp cant produce babies neither lol...

unless that lady isnt his mom..the lady in the white is the mom...or is one of prisanas..parent a vamp also?? gosh..too many question so lil clues lol

very mysterious...

lady0fdarkness

good point..but then..that makes prisana related to the sick man in the mansion who is supposedley is umms dad..but then shes also vampire??? vamp and vamp cant produce babies neither lol...

unless that lady isnt his mom..the lady in the white is the mom...or is one of prisanas..parent a vamp also?? gosh..too many question so lil clues lol

very mysterious...
maybe Prisana got the human genes from her mother.