Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOME!
guess what? i'm watching smallville and guess who is on? your SPIKE! he plays this androy bad guy i think lol..and his name is brainiac
anywho i just wanted to share that with you.
he's super old in there too!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww..hes gonna ask her..

"why are you crying again..?? are you hurt..is the baby giving you a hard time???..."

no you idiot its you...she would want to say to him..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh rao hen SarN lairo..dtae yung mai mee update!!! ror ror..wela...mee update!.....meua rai ja?

i will need to take my night med soon...i might get knocked out before the update comes along <_<

SarN yoo nai ja???

arissa

sarNie Elites
its getting sooo good....dang those 25 mistresses jaws gonna drop when they hear about this..ESPECIALLY RINA...she probably feel like a fool for getting Prisana into the whole situation...

MORE UPDATE.///////PLEASE SARN>........=) :drool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no update. it to late when i finally on the computer ..sleepy. in the morning.

ahh mai bpen rai ja....i guess i can rest in peace tonight..i was also stuck on doing umms lil project..!..im still clueless on what to do to it....

should i draw a count dracula sucking a girls' blood...my blood???? LMAO jk..hmm focus ..i gotta focus..

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, i didn't like him in smalleville .. he's in the way of my lana lang/clark kent obsession.
btw. clark seriously need to learn these naughty lesson from vamp aum to court lana as well. lol

i saw that brainic man in smallville too .. he's old LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
As he laid there in bed next to Prisana who now has tears trickling down her cheek...a drop or two slid down onto umm's bare chest. He felt the wetness and knew she was crying again. He got up and looked at her with such worrisome face. "Whats the matter? ..Are you in pain..is the baby giving you a hard time?..Do you want me to get you anything? anything at all ...just let me know!...

hes an idiot..he only cares bout what happens to his baby? ...what bout the babys' mother? prisana thought to herself. "No, im fine..a womans body is very emotional during their pregnancy stage, she managed to say. "so you better get used to it" ...her own words surprised her..not only is she emotional..shes being bold towards this handsome demon as well.

prisana...!? Umm finally spoke up again.. "what?" she replied....bout the baby..we will have to keep it quiet for just a lil while ok?..he said..

oh hes ashamed of impregnanating a servant girl like me? she thougth to herself feeling sadden...if you didnt bring me back..you wouldnt have this burden of having anything with a servant girl like me! she blurted out..

umm bit his tongue..oh shiat!? he thought..shes getting the wrong idea. "no, its not that..i ..i dont want the other 25 mistresses to harm you, you know each and everyone of them tries to get pregnant too.. some more than others....until i can do something bout them first!..it has nothing bout you being a servant girl...ahh you shouldnt be thinking too much..youre pregnant..now get some rest.. we can discuss this matter later!..he said it all too calmly..like a different person.. the side prisana have not yet seen. hes not just a demon with green scary eyes..now he think that hes a doctor too.. she thought to herself..but was very relief that he was a bit caring bout her safety & of their baby!...

but i will let one mother knows bout your pregnancy so she cant cancel that upcoming party that she was planning on doing...

this whole time they were talking...there was a shadow on the other side of their door ..who was eavesdropping..her face turned a blank white..like she just saw a ghost..."Prisana is pregnant?" she shrieked quietly to herself..why that lil biatch!?..i will not allow you to take my spotlight from me..you can not live a happier life than me..if i cant have him i will definitely make sure that you wont neither!!!! ..she storms away angrily while plotting on what she will do to Prisana...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lily..i tried to ask SarN for all of us on the update..but time is not on our side tonight! ...lol its okie..tomorrow we will be back in business.. :lol:

i told moh i was gonna type my lil scenario while waiting for SarNs' real update so there it is...i think i even let SarN knows..but then..i dont remember what her reply was... ^_^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
lol lily..i tried to ask SarN for all of us on the update..but time is not on our side tonight! ...lol its okie..tomorrow we will be back in business..
just kidding girl... i know u r doing this for us... instead of waiting, u also help out with brainstorming... sarN has built alots of good and helpful fans.... good night to those at the night time sphere.... for me it is still my lunch break... yes... come back to camp again tommorrow for more sweet and caring scene...

we dont have preggy scene in jlr that's why we r here in fanfic... hopefully in Namtarn Mai, we will see aum is caring for preggy aff... cos i heard wishy said there gonna be a baby ...

hehehe but in mm... please make it sweet ....

cecilia

Staff member
ceci look what i found..girl your going international!
http://hi.baidu.com/%C3%D4%C9%CF%B6%F8%D2%...d8a144df12.html
awe.. you make my day.
i'm please and flatter.
thank you for making me the star :blush:

ami, i like the taste of your juicy detail before heading to bad.
i thirst for them real blood but i can't seem to get it tonight for it master is sleepy. LOl
your orange juice taste so devine .. you should plant more tree .. better yet, seed one soon. lol