Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah no problem...i got loads of lakorns to watch..finishing up on umms project ..i will be back to stalk tomorrow am... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
The dream was murky , fog were everywhere and it was night ..there was a lake and a white figure standing there . Prisana can only see the back side of this figure and she ask “.. who are you ? What do you want ?..” . The figure was ghostly , scary , motionless and suddenly there was a strong breeze , the figure vanish . Prisana was spinning around covering her ear from the sound of laughter , a female was laughing . The dream was frighten ! Prisana ran into the thick fog , her heart was pounding as fear washes over her and then sudden her feet was wet , she was drowning in the lake …

“..help me !!..” she screamed , still in sleeping mode while her hand reach out into the air

Aum was awoken and turn to his side , “..Prisana !..” he shook her body and then he sit up and gather her into his arm , she cling to him .

“…help me !!..”

“..im right here , right here ..” he whisper while wiping the sweat off her face and shower kisses on her forehead

She open her eyes to see the demon ‘s face very close to her . He looked worried . She said “..I was drowning ..the lady by the lake ..!!..”

“..it was just a dream ..” he assure and laid her back down , she felt his finger on her face gently pushing the hair from her forehead, smoothing it behind her ear.

“..it felt so real . There was fog everywhere and then I saw a white figure standing by the lake and then…I was drowning ..drowning into that lake ..” her voice was shaky and terrify .

“..it nothing , go back to sleep ..”

“..this is not the first time I seen her and now she is in my dream , she is trying to tell me something ..”

“..nonsense , you are thinking to much ..now hush ..” his face came down and gently blow down her eyelid ,

“..master ..” she whisper and felt the heavy weight upon her eye ,

“..close your eye..” he blow again

“..then stay close to me ..” she shut her eye and felt her body being cradle into his arm , her face was in the crook of his neck . She wanted to sleep and begin to relax . Her arm was over his chest , slowly she caress his warm flesh , feeling the strength of him and finally she rest her hand on his hip and aware her belly was press against his side . She smile , the baby is sleeping in the middle and sudden the smile turn sour .

He felt the wet of her tears against his shoulder “ ..no ..” he whisper against her ear , “ ..I hate it when you cry , hush …” his hand found her cheek and his thump brush the tear away , his lip touch her eye lid and slide downward until the tip of their nose was touching each other . His mouth move downward to capture her sweet lip and slowly devour it , he hesitate to back away but he must before his fangs appear and rest his head on the pillow

“..master..” her lip tremble while holding her cries. He play it so perfectly well , being gently and caring , he was killing her softly with his tenderness. The demon …is making it hard for her … to leave him.

“..…is there something wrong ? Tell me . I can‘t stand it when you cry and lately you seen so sad! Is it because you ..hate me…”

Prisana snuggle closer to him and didn’t say a word , nothing but silent tear rolling downward and wet his neck. The demon didn’t understand his puny human and he was angry , she probable hated him and feel trap. Yes. He had been harsh in the past but he change and try to adjust himself but it seen his effort had gone to waste ! His temper is returning and he angrily speak thru his teeth , “..black veil ..perhaps I should just sleep with other mistress in their chamber from now on . It seen as if the more I stay with you the more sad you get ! Is that what you want ? Me in other room with someone else ? Tell me …now !..”

She was tore . Hurt . Frustrated .His threat is breaking her heart . She then realize how selfish she had become …she doesn’t want him to sleep with anyone else beside her! Again he asked the question and she held her breath until she felt his body shifted , she quickly said , “ no..stay with me..”

The demon stop and return back , gathering her into his arm again with such happiness “…black veil ..nobody can replace you ..” he whisper and all his anger slip away , his mouth came down on her and she sigh against his lip.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I know sarN is kind... hehehe never leave us hanging that long...

what is her dream trying to indicate? she ll be drawn by sb? dont say that seperation is in the next update...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh my.... prisana's dream is scary... :eek: good thing vamp aum is there to comfort her... ^_^

thanks for the update! :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no.. bad dream... maybe that ghost trying to tell her how the ghost was drown before she died..

but must wait for sarN to update it.. hehe... don't be separation part later... i really like how they show their love.. hehehe.. especially aum..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so happy that they are gradually accepting eachother's affections. At least Prisana acceted his gestures. Sigh... so romantic.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
oh no.. bad dream... maybe that ghost trying to tell her how the ghost was drown before she died..

but must wait for sarN to update it.. hehe... don't be separation part later... i really like how they show their love.. hehehe.. especially aum..

i was thinking the same thing. perhaps someone lure her to the bridge near the water, push her quickly.. knowingly she can not swim..

what if history repeat itself? :eek: :huh:

chenling

sarNie Adult
woohoo an update..thank you sarn....OOoo now she has to know that he loves her, he's being so sweet to her but....thank you soo much for the update...can't wait for more!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep most dream gives you some sort of sign that something happen or will eventually happen.

wah...why doesnt prisana come out and say it already??

she already have guts to say "no..stay here with me"..whats a few more lines gonna do??? lol

if it was really lust..he will take her..and then go after more mistresses..later in the day..but he seems to ignore everyone ..and only tending to her needs..hmmm..but then someone can always argue that cause shes carrying his baby too...but still..some folks or vamp in our case..might think or get turned off by pregnant women..and there are some that get turned on...maybe thats our vamp??? :lol:

anyhow...thanks for the update SarN!!!

cant wait to read more...i hope that prisana's plan to escape from vamp umm..make a turn ... i rather have some mishap come up while she tries to run away...but no..i dont want her to get hurt ..but enough to make her realized..that all she need is her hubby..and that they can overcome any
obstacle (s) *the 24 other mistresses + the mother in law... le is not included LOL! :)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sigh, im looking forward to the weekend for sarn to update,update,update! :D
im running out of vampire novels riight now...
must go get more to keep me busy while waiting for the next update.

*off topic*
i know twilight is made into a movie coming out in nov/dec..
i'm debating whether to read the book or watch the movie first. :/

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
if it was me..read the book first...

then you will see what did or didnt happen..in the movie! *cause if i was to watch the movie first ..i might get lazy and not the read the book! :lol:

SarN should be updating soon....unless shes brainstorming on a new fic!!! LOL ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
if it was me..read the book first...

then you will see what did or didnt happen..in the movie! *cause if i was to watch the movie first ..i might get lazy and not the read the book! :lol:

SarN should be updating soon....unless shes brainstorming on a new fic!!! LOL ;)
Indeed.. I agree with Ami... I too prefer to read the book over the movies.

Hmmm... this Twilight saga is getting me so interested. Looks like I've got to visit the bookstore soon!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sadly i can't read anything w/o picture , i'll fall a sleep . im into reading manga/comic/graphic novel but i like reading fan fiction just cuz it short , easy and fun to comment.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sadly i can't read anything w/o picture , i'll fall a sleep . im into reading manga/comic/graphic novel but i like reading fan fiction just cuz it short , easy and fun to comment.

i love to read period....with pictures would be nice..but the ones without..i have my own wild imagination to do the work for me!!...lots of room for any naughty wild thoughts :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
haha, i love reading too. i was just saying i haven't read anything all the summer and bam, sarn story then vampire novels. :lol:

but im afraid if i read the book first, i will get disappointed in the movie...
like the notebook, i read then i watch...

cecilia

Staff member
WOW. TOOK me the whole day to read all them missing chapter.
every moments of them together are so sweet and romantic.
so happy that ATEAM is coming back on FULL BLAST in this month special
i'm was computer deprivation for the last 7 days. FINALLY, i caught up.
so happy and so sad that drama is coming in to substitute their happy love.

why does thing have to be so wicked and mean to them.
it's wrong to fall for other group of ppl, why must fate separate them.
my heart is aching for prisana as well as vamp aum.
just this already make me teary, if they were to separate, my heart will ache for them.

when prisana return to the farm, i thought she's going to use this to her advantage and escape then.
i like how you make her build up their trust that she will not do anything while she's away.

pls update soon .. too sad but yet addicting as ever ...