Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao RR I see you too.
gosh when is sarn going to update! i want to know what happens already!
this is why i stoped getting updated with fan fics..its the waiting that i hate lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
waiting is the best part.(<--i'm lying)...so much anticipation and everything...then your mind starts forming many ideas and they basically you go crazy<--trust i have experience lol....

MOH I TOTALLY SEE YOU...can't hide from me heeeheee

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning the rain stop and the sky was clear , the forestry was still wet and the grass was still slippery when Prisana went outside and walk across the landscape toward the lake. It was like spell binding her mind to go there and search for answer . The early bird was chirping and the wind was soft breezing , the lake was mythical in full view . She had came here before but at night when she was still a servant and had swam in the lake . In daylight the scenery is even more enchanting ! There was willow tree , cheery bushes and beautiful wild flower grow alone the shoreline. She walk around the lake until she came to a half bridge and walk on the platform , she reach the end of it and look down into the dark water . She stood there in utterly silent and listen to the sound of nature. The gentle breeze blow her hair into a wave and she close her eye to feel the cool air . There was a whisper …so low it was almost unheard . “..the circle..” . Prisana being to talk as if there a person presence , “..what circle..?..” . The voice keep repeating “..the circle..” . She open her eye and turn around , scanning the area as her heart pound . She was scar and terrify by the ghostly feeling -- perhaps it her mother trying to make contact ? Does sprite exist ? It possible . Even vampire exist why can’t ghost ? She walk off the bridge and someone was coming her way ,

“..madma’ Rina ..”

“…good , you still remember me !..”

“…is there something you want me to do for you ? ..”

“..I follow you here because I want to talk in private ..”

“ ..yes ? ..”

“…so , is the rumor true . you no longer sleep in the young master ‘s chamber ..” Rina look down at the servant stomach and snorted. News travel fast in the mansion because the servant that clean the young master chamber had secretly gossip about Prisana disappearance from the room and other had saw Prisana coming out of the servant’s room early this morning .

“..how did you know ? ..”

“..the young master told me ..” she lied and was please with the sudden shock expression on the servant ‘s face , Rina then said “ ..I was in his room last night and he complain about how dull you were . He said you were …annoying and he want someone who understand his need..”

“..he said that ? …” Prisana was lost . When they were together she had never object to his passion and was willing to be seduce by him. She had completely give herself to him because he was the father of her child and the only person she would allow to touch her . Now , that the demon is mad and had grown tire of her . He had return to the cold and heartless ..demon she once knew but even though he is upset with her , he should at least had waited a couple days to bed another mistress but this ..as soon as she left him last night he found another replacement ! All those sweet talks and promises he make was clearly a ..lie! His mother is right . She a fool . Perhaps it fate for her to found out they share the same father and she was able to pull her heart out before it was to late , but even after knowing how inconsiderate he is -- she miss him.

“..I had known him longer than you . There only two thing he need from us . Blood and body . In your case ..his child. How far are you ? You should get packing soon ..right ?” Rina smile amusedly

Prisana couldn’t bear to hear it anymore and quickly walk pass the mistress , she can hear the laugher from behind . Le was in the garden when Prisana walk right pass her . Le rose and turn to catch her upper arm , “ ..whoa , not so fast ..missy ..”

Prisana turn around and hug her , tear pour out of her pity eye. Le was starlet and drop the flower she was holding to the ground , she rub up and down the servant’s back and said , “ ..alright , go ahead and cry all you want ....”

“..madam’ Le..” she was sobbing and then pull away , wiping the tear and said “ ..im sorry ..”

“..it an old dress anyway..”

Prisana smile. Le held her hand and they walk inside together . There was several mistress walking pass them and everyone of them stare at Prisana and then giggle . Everyone had heard about the demon throwing Prisana out of his chamber in the middle of night . Le turn to her and said , “ …just ignore them ..”

“…I deserve to be laugh at ..” she said sadly .

“..everything will be alright . He will come to his sense ..”

“..he doesn’t want me anymore ..”

“..don’t be silly , the young master adore you ..”

“ ..it because im carrying his child..”

“..trust me, the young master is crazy about you . Lets go to the library . Perhaps reading will get your mind off your problem ..”

They went to the library . Inside were bookcases that reach all the way to the ceiling and at the end is a roll ladder . The room was being repair because there was crack on the wall and some bookshelves was broken and leaning against other shelve. Prisana wonder why the room look as if a storm just take place and turn to ask , “ ..what happen in here ?..”

Le stare at her and then laugh, “ ..the young master rampage thru it ..”

“..why ? ..”

“..this was back a couple months ago when you run off ..”

“..he was that angry ? ..” her eye widen and scan the room again , the demon is indeed strong!!

“..like a wild beast ! He broke nearly everything in the house !..”

Prisana blink . Did she really had that much impact on him ? She run off he destroy the house , if she do again ..will he kill ? “…it in his nature to be this aggressive ..”

“…are you kidding ? He is cold and aloof . Yes. But he had never been this destructed until you came along. He never go crazy like this when I left . In the future do not leave him again …” Le pause and then jokily said , “ ..he might end up killing all 25 of us !..”

Prisana gasp. “..is he capable of …killing ?..”

“..you go ahead and run , then we‘ll see ..” Le smile and walk away to look thru the volume of book that was on the shelve while humming a sweet tone to herself .Prisana follow her and goes thru a series of book , looking for anything interesting . Then she came across a huge volume and slide it out from between the books , she carry it to the desk and place it down , there was a picture of a white moon . She read the title “..the circle..” and flip inside , there was page that been rip off and inside contain collected poems . She skim thru it and flip thru some more pages , then she stop. In between the page was a folded paper , she pull it out and read “..To Seyal..” she gasp. That her mother name ! She put the paper back inside and close the book , then turn to Le and said , “ ..I-I found a book to read now ..I'm going back to my room !..” she didn’t want for Le to reply and quickly left . Le poke her head out and saw the door close.

Prisana grasp the huge book against her chest and fast walk down the hallway , “ ..the circle..” she murmured. Perhaps this is a clue ? Her heart was pounding . The circle image she saw on the window and the whisper voice at the lake , was all pointing to this book !! Without aware of it she had walk pass the young master chamber and the door was not shut , she pause . There was moaning sound coming from the room . She was afraid to turn back and take another step forward but she stop again when the sound continue. She turn around and slowly poke her head inside , she saw the demon laying on the bed with Rina on top … straddling him . She was caressing his bare chest and motion her hip up and down . Prisana watch with tear in her eye and she felt her heart winch . He had found the…replacement ..just as he had said he will. She can see the demon arm reach up to slide the gown off Rina’s shoulder and then he was caressing her stomach and arm . Prisana turn away and stood there with her back against the wall, she silently cry . It not the first time she had came across this scene but back then she didn’t felt anything but now her feeling is difference from before.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AN UPDATE!!! :clap:

brb... I'm gonna read it first... :lol:

**edit**

DAMN RINA!!!!! :angry:

seyla is giving prisana some clues.. she's like a detective here or like she's playing blue's clues... :loool: anyhow, I wonder what her mom wants to tell her... :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn more.....dont leave us hanging.....

rina needs a smack...her n her lies....

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
waaaa.. it's so sad for prisana... how could he do like that to her.... maybe that's just rina plan right.. ehehehheh... but anyway, at least she got some clue about her mother stuff..

please update more...can't wait to read more..

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. sarN, i hope that's how now he look when he's with Rina. he can only do that to PRISANA to produce them fine blood .

donna. i'm just as curious as you too.
what is this circle thing.

and damn that vamp aum.
i hate him. i hate him for hurting her like that.
so lusty --- PRISANA run as far s you can, teach him a lesson, even if he have to perish into thin air. :angry:

pls come back and update soon. this is not satisfy at all .. just stir up the agony of waiting. :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gosh i think she's crazy...
wouldnt knowing that you cold be in love with your potential half bro and having his child disgust you?
we know that they're not related but she doesnt know...esshhhh... :huh:
yeah yeah yall are going to say but they love eachother and its heart breaking and it is...but w/e she has evidence that they could be half siblings and yet she still has these feelings for him?..eshhhhhh...yeah yeah and the heart wants what it wants but damn...thats taboo..big time..imagine if they were half siblings? essshhh...good thing they're not related...please sarn make her figure that out soon cause this potenital siblings thing is bothering me big time.
and rina that bitch! i want to smack that grin off her face..
ohhh and Le...hmmm something is fishy about her...

cecilia

Staff member
^you think so. i think LE is pure innocent and naive with her funny talks.
i dont' think she'll be that twist like Rina.

and yes, let her figure out. the taboo thing is disturbing too -- making her confuse about her love for him.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^you think so. i think LE is pure innocent and naive with her funny talks.
i dont' think she'll be that twist like Rina.

and yes, let her figure out. the taboo thing is disturbing too -- making her confuse about her love for him.
its because she soooo innocent that shes suspicious to me....come one who really is that innocent? they're bound to do something bad..maybe she will run away with the driver? or maybe she'll turn out to be line rina? who knows...
gosh i was beginning to think i was the only one who was distubred by prisnas love for her potential brother lmao.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gosh.. I hope Prisana was mistakening another man for that demon while Rina straddled whoever it was. Ughh... Rina was so nice at first, now she's so horrible!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
AN UPDATE!!! :clap:

brb... I'm gonna read it first... :lol:

**edit**

DAMN RINA!!!!! :angry:

seyla is giving prisana some clues.. she's like a detective here or like she's playing blue's clues... :loool: anyhow, I wonder what her mom wants to tell her... :lol:
LMAO donna..its like playing blues' clues!!! except its not out in the open..the clues magically (spiritually) appears...out of nowhere...* i got the chills reading bout the lake part :eek:

awww..tell me that letter was lil a note to have seyla meet up at the lake..but it was only a setup to kill her for good??!! and before she left..she was prolly reading that book "the circle"... although i cant seem to put a finger on that missing page..what it symbolizes..and who ripped it..seyla or the killer???!!!

lol moh...the sibling issues bug you huh?...you know SarN likes to throw in a lil drama like that!! ...its also another reason for prisana to run away ...and felt that they cant be together..but seems like prisana missed my equations :lol:

thanks for the update SarN..i cant wait to read more...

hmm...i forgot why umm was mad at prisana lmao..i slept too much..im losing my mind!!!..i think i gotta read that last two updates again :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
ughhh again these two can't just sit down and talk everything out lol..but then there wouldn't be any drama, and RINA...GRRRR that crazy bitch.. thank you sarn..fantastic update.....now MORE!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ughhh again these two can't just sit down and talk everything out lol..but then there wouldn't be any drama, and RINA...GRRRR that crazy bitch.. thank you sarn..fantastic update.....now MORE!!!!

LOL chenada..i would say that too..sit both of their arses down..and lay everything on the table..but then youre right we wouldnt have this drama.. if only things were that simple eh?