Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think I'm going to have to agree... he does look creepy. Be careful sarN! If I were you, I'd make the police aware of him.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ...oh thanks SarN for the pic!...wow..he sure looks like a stalker...gosh dont tell me he is still calling ya?? do what i do..ignore his arse...but good gosh..my so-call stalker isnt really a stalker since he doesnt know where i live.. :mellow:

anyhow the more ppl knows bout this guy the better off you are SarN..and if telling him to stay away from you doesnt seem to work..yep bring in the authority! cause you just never know when or if he will go krazy on you one day!...do be careful..and ask the store owner...if they are related somehow..im really worried for you SarN!!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarn maybe your leading him on...did you ever tell him to back off? ina mean way....not nice way because you afraid to hurt his feelings

lady0fdarkness

I looked at the pic again and just wondering.. did he see you taking his pic?? looks like he looking straight at the camera.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i think SarN showed it ...like stood him off..but the guy is stubborn...nah dahn...either that or just persistent..lol (how we would love our cute p'ek to be) but in this case...hes annoying our poor SarN...you should have closed that door in his face SarN...lol jk...i prolly wouldnt be able to do that neither... <_<

lome i think SarN..was pretty slicked bout it...she might pretend to dial someone so he posed for her...but you know you can turn the sound off when taking pics with you cell so the dude didnt know...or he prolly thinking that SarN..was interested????

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tears of yearning had roll down the demon’s face and he felt it with his hand . It had never happen before !! He was overwhelm with emotion ..and stood there in shock. He a vampire with great ability and more powerful than any human but right now he is crying ..like an idiot for a human girl, whom had no desire to be with him ! He take several step backward but his eye stare at the door , so badly he want to break it down and drag her into his arm. With the remaining strength left he peel his eye away and left the west wing , he goes into his chamber and lit all the candle light in the room , he climb into bed and laid flat on his back . All these lonely days and miserable nights , he had kept himself distant from her but deep in his heart , he knew it was pure torture to be apart from this ..puny human . His hand felt the empty side where she use to sleep . He miss her. If only she feel the same . He close his eye and fell a sleep .

The next day Ms. Nawahdee told her son about the wedding . Aum was furious and storm out the chamber and make his way down the hallway , roaring loudly and knock one of servant to the floor without being aware of it . Rina was standing at the opposite end of the hallway when she saw the demon march toward her and by the look of his face it was murder . Rina smile and waited for him.

“…why do you want a marriage ?!..”

“…its my right to demand such ceremony ..”

“…if that’s the case I shall marry all 25 of them !..”

“…NO! Your mother will arrange everything and she already announce it to everyone ..”

“..I have no desire to marry you ..”

“..he will..” said Ms. Nawahdee , standing behind her son and the demon turn around

“..but mother ..I---

“…the wedding will take place by the end of this month ..”

Rina smile with joy and softly clap her hand . The demon glare at his mother and said “…give me one good reason why I should ..marry her..”

“…if you want Prisana to stay in this mansion , you will do what I say ..”

“…she is carrying my child , you wouldn’t dare throw her out..”

“…you are right , no I will not throw her out ..but after she give birth, I can promise you that girl will leave the following day …” Ms. Nawadee saw the unsettle on his face and read his emotion ,she had suspect it for some time but now it confirm . This human girl , is indeed special to her son but either way she will not allow Prisana to stay in the mansion after child birth .

“..Prisana is not going anywhere !!..” shouted Aum

“..then , be a good son and marry Rina ..”

The demon was silent but his eye was cold . He know his mother is serious . Marriage doesn’t mean anything to him . It just a piece of paper . It doesn’t change anything beside Rina’s status ! The witch probable brain wash his mother but he doesn’t care , his mind is full of Prisana . He can’t bear to lose her or let her leave . He will agreed to anything, “ …very well, do what ever you want ..” he said dryly and ignored the smile on Rina ‘s face , he swiftly walk pass her .

“..im so excited !!..”exclaimed Rina

“..he agreed , only because I threat to kick Prisana out ..” Ms. Nawahdee had the last laugh and walk away with a grin on her face , leaving Rina to stump her feet by the sarcasm.

Aum was still heated and went looking for Tai . He shouted , “ …Tai !!! Where are you !!..” . Oni appear holding a basket of laundry and the demon stop her path , asking if she seen Tai .

“..he out back helping madam’ with the laundry ..”

“..which madam ? ..”

“..madam’ Prisana ..”

The demon frown. Oni was frighten and lower her eye , he shouted “ ..go away !.”

“..yes ‘ master ..” Oni quickly goes about her duty .

The demon tighten his fist and headed toward the west wing . He search around for the couple and came to a open door the lead to the back yard , he stood there and look out . The sun is not high but daylight is still visible , if he step outside his strength will be drain severely because he had not taken his meal to assure his safety under direct sunlight . He had no choice but to stand by the door way and watch the couple . He wasn’t to thrill to see his lover with another man company , the demon violently grasp the door frame and crush it in his palm. The wooden splinter break off and fall to the ground .

Tai was helping Prisana with the laundry . He set up the cloth line and fluff all the bed sheet before tossing it over the line while she hand wash it . Tai was directed by Le to come help out because Nana refuse to let any servant to help Prisana with the chores.

“..I really appreciated it..” said Prisana and rose to help straighten the sheet on the line .

“..no problem..”

“..O‘ my !..”

“..what wrong ?..”

Prisana look downward and rub the small mount , “ ..the baby kick again ..”

“..really ?!..” he stare down on her tummy , fully amaze and said “..maybe the baby want to come out and help !..”

She laugh and said , “ ..not until 4 more months..”

“ ..young master must be happy to be a father ..”

“..he probable to happy about the wedding to think about the baby ..“ she said softly and bewilder tear coursed down her cheek by the mention of the demon . Its her weakness and she hate it . Tai drop his smile after being aware of her sadness . He had no attention to make her cry and try to joke around , hoping to lose the tension but it had no effect . She turn away and continue her works , Tai hit himself on the head and curse under his breath for being a big mouth.

He tap over her shoulder and said , “ …im sorry , but seriously I know the young master care deeply about you ..it just that ..well…he haven’t realize it yet ..”

She turn around and a sob choke her throat , “…do not talk for his behalf ..”

A loud roar was heard and the two quickly turn to the side , the demon was glaring at them . Prisana gasp by the sight of his glowing green eye , Tai froze and drop the bed sheet to the ground . The demon was furious and shouted “..Prisana ! Come here this instant !..”

She didn’t move nor did Tai but when the demon fangs appear and his eye darken with deep green , she knew someone will get hurt and Tai turn on his heel and quickly walk away . She approach the demon even though her mind sense his anger and was quite frighten by the tone of his face. He reach for her arm and drag her inside , she twist herself free and face him, “ …it hurt ..”

“..what were you and Tai talking about ??! Why is he with you ?!..”

“..nothing, he was just helping me with the chores ..”

“..it was more than helping ! You were laughing ! Man and woman doesn’t just smile at each for no reason at all ..” he grunted and slice his hand in the air

It was like a slap in the face. His accusing tone was an insult and she wasn’t about to correct herself either , “..then think what ever you want ..”

Aum turned , walking toward the window and act as if he didn’t’ hear her , “ ..next time get other servant to help you ! ..”

She feel annoyance with his innocent act --- wasn’t it him that order Nana to make her do chores everyday !? , “ ..if nothing else , I’m leaving ..” she completely ignore his statement and walk away . They haven’t seen each other for weeks and when they did , he was shouting and accusing her of flirting with another man . It must be because he is getting marry soon .

He saw her walk away and anger swept thru him like a storm , he shouted “ ..is being with me that repulsive ?!! That you can’t even stand to hear me anymore ? I assume anyone will make you happy beside me ! Anyone ! Even my driver !..” As he said this his face held no expression but his eye was full of emotions , rage , bewilder , pain and what ever human had he felt it all .

She turn around and shake her head , slowly at first and then more wildly as tears start to spill down her cheeks . She only saw his cold expression and it choke her inside . “ ..yes , you are right . Anyone can make me happy but not you !..”

“..Prisana ” he said softly as his brow frown and his lip tremble , she was crying again and he was sad

“..just go away !..”

“..why is it so hard for you to accept me ?! Is it became im a ..vampire ? I want you ..”

“..you do not want me ..”

“..I had never want any woman as badly as you. Black veil..”

“..You are getting marry soon ! And you told me vampire ..does not get marry. You lie..”

“..Prisana , marriage does not change anything . You and the child belong to me just like before..”

“..marriage is probable nothing to vampire but to human it had value ..”

“..I do not understand what you mean but regardless of what happen in the future , just remember this . I only want you . Had always been and forever..”

She stood there gazing into his eye , she want to believe this demon because she love him. Yes. She had fall in love with a ..vampire and had been lying to herself for so long. But logic reason had prevent her from telling him what inside her heart , there his mother that threaten to take her child away after birth , the possibility of them being half sibling , then of course his announce marriage to Rina and last of all …he doesn’t love her . It just an act . He is seducing her with his words . He had never once said he love her . Even if those words have no value toward him but to her it mean everything . He slowly walk toward her and she step backward , “ ..stop ..don’t touch me ..” she begin to sob .

He was tore . Then with a hoarse roar he reach out and pull her into him in a fierce embrace , burying his face in her hair as he held her . She was lock in his arm and felt the powerful trembling of his body , she slowly move her own arms up his back without thinking . The demon lips found her temple and her cheek , wet with tear and he lick every drop of it . “ ..Prisana ..” he mummer and continue “..you are mine! I will touch you…lick you ..kiss you ..”. His arms loosen and he begin to move his hand along her body as he spoke in hoarse whisper “..I miss you ..”

She was crying on his chest . He is to cruel . Making her believe in him and giving her hope ! Why?! Why does this man make her heart ace so much but at the same time felt so loved by him.

“ ..get your hand off my husband !!..” shouted Rina from across the hallway. She march toward the couple and split the two apart . She turn to slap Prisana across the face and the demon roar like a beast , he grab Rina’ arm to stop her from swinging another blow .

“..how dare you !!..” he shouted into her face and then his mother appear from the other side of the hallway,

“..let her arm go !!..” shouted Ms. Nawahdee

The demon release his grip and turn to his mother , “ ..she hit Prisana ! The mother of my child !!..”

“..she is your future wife !!..”

Prisana stood in between the two while cupping her burning cheek . Tear was streaming down as she turn to the demon and said, “ …if nothing else , I’m leaving ..” she turn and walk away . His hand reach out but she was to fast and he miss her arm . He stood there with such longing and silently watch her leave . Rina smile .

lady0fdarkness

Rina.. you bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aum oughta slap that bitch back.. I can't believe she turned out this way. Poor Prisana.. she has two bitches working against her. Sighh..

Thanks for the update sarN.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ohhhh myyy ...i was gonna say rina that stupid biatchhhhhh too...good gosh ..i wanna biatch slap her back!...shoot i would have...arghhhhh *screams

lol lome two biatches...i know i know rina and le right???

thank you SarN!

lady0fdarkness

LMAO ohhhh myyy ...i was gonna say rina that stupid biatchhhhhh too...good gosh ..i wanna biatch slap her back!...shoot i would have...arghhhhh *screams

lol lome two biatches...i know i know rina and le right???

thank you SarN!

Rina and that evil Ms. Nawaldee! Maybe Le too.. who knows. lol.. no one could be trusted in that mansion.

chenling

sarNie Adult
sarn...omg..that was...grrr aum needs to deal with his mother and Rina...prisana will never be safe with Rina.....omg that was a kick ass chappie my dear!!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....gosh im going to join u guys n smack her.....i cant stand her rite now.....that evil itch........

i want aum n prisana together......i need to plot a plan....haha.....

btw sarn that guy is scary lookin.....i dont blame u girl.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wasn't kidding when i said he had nappy hair , tatoo and looking like a homeless . I try to by pass his look because im not so gawd myself but he is resistant even though i stood him up so many time . He keep giving my mom money, not that it a bad thing -- at least not for my mother ! He just a little creepy and the reason i got his picture on my cellar cuz he ask to take a picture of me with his cellar and in return i want his , my sister said that is giving him "hope" but the only reason i did that was to get a picture of him just in case i might disappear haha but i doubt it. He just weird but harmless.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL omg...SarN..no more giving him hopes..k...no more...no is no..no more dates..unless you do have some sort of feelings for him..and no...feeling sorry will only hurt you in the long run..

been there done that.. <_<

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. he's creepy looking .. very rai-ish looking :loool:

anyway, love the update.
it make me dislike rina and aum's mother more.
how can they be so cruel.
aum really need to step up and stand for his love if he dont' want to see Prisana hurt.
no matter what the two women promise, Prisana will be hurt regardless..

I LOVE HIS JEALOUS RAGE :wub: ..

update more soon ..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sigh. rina and his mom is just so evil. poor prisina.
maybe aum will come with a plan not to wed rina and run away with prisna. :lol:
and secretly wed her then she would be his first wife!!

the truth will come out.. eventually..