Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

nikki1786

LizQuen
can someone tell me how to digitally paint like that?? I would kill to do something like that! :D

firstly, LOME... you gotta at least have big hard drive... so that when you edit in editing programs such as adobe or corel... its not hangerts. XD having the perfect flow of the hair, its advisable to use a PEN TABLET...

doing the digi art... is like your doodling or painting.... using the colors from light to dark...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
firstly, LOME... you gotta at least have big hard drive... so that when you edit in editing programs such as adobe or corel... its not hangerts. XD having the perfect flow of the hair, its advisable to use a PEN TABLET...

doing the digi art... is like your doodling or painting.... using the colors from light to dark...
OH!! so that's what it is....... a pen tablet .... ugh.... I don't even have 2 gig. Maybe when I buy a new computer, then I can paint digitally. Thanks Nikki,

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the picture nikki.....i can see why they would remind u of vamp aum n prisana.....hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks for all the picture nikki.....i can see why they would remind u of vamp aum n prisana.....hehe

you forgot to mention CECI.... :p heeheehee she posted the Yangfan and feimo.... >.< ^_^ love them all~! i bet Ceci is hunting a vampire right now... lmao XD take note... HANDSOME VAMPIRE.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW..these artwork are ...gosh im speechless!.. its magnificent!..i too would kill to draw or paint like that. *sighs..but im not that talented..

anyhow i thought i missed an update..but its just you guys spamming lol..

SarN...where are ya?

thanks for sharing such beautiful artworks ceci & nikki!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, it becomes very sad. i'm fell sorry for vampire aum and prisana...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana sat in the armchair in her room . She was still sobbing as her mind desperately sort out her thought and feeling about the demon. By the end of this month Rina and him will be marry . She can not wait till that day arrive …she can’t bear to witness it . She rose from the chair and walk toward the closet and pull the book out from under the clothes . Time is forcing her to take action .The only clue left is a letter from Teerapat telling her mother to goes meet him by the lake during the next full moon. There have to be some clue by the lake , if there was a struggle or a murder take place then the crime scene need to be examine . She walk toward the window and look outside , across the field where the lake is and wonder if the secret laid there ? The sun is about to set . Soon night fall will come . Another day in the mansion . Another day . She sigh.

Then , a second later she felt a breeze passes thru her face and a chill run down her spine . She clung the book against her chest and said , “ ..mother , give me a sign . Tell me what happen to you …” she close her eye and was in total darkness . Suddenly an image of a time period begin to come in mind…almost like a dream. In it she stood as a shadows at the end of the hallway that lead to the young master chamber. She saw a young woman ..dress in white walking down the hallway . The young woman turn around and Prisana gasp ! It was Seyla ! Her ..mother ! But the young woman did not see her . It was like a scene in time when her mother was a mistress living in the mansion and she seen happy , full of life and suddenly a man appear . Prisana had never seen this man before and he was grabbing the young woman arm .

“ ..let me goes Teerapat !!..” shouted Seyla and manage to twist her arm free

“..just a light touch , I had done more than that ..” he chuckle and reach out to grab her chin , forcing her eye to meet his .

“..shut up ! I’ll tell the master about you !..”

“..go ahead and I’ll tell him the child you are carrying is not his..”

“..you bastard !..” she slap him across the face and he straighten his jaw with a smile of amusement .

Prisana watch the couple argue and shout for them to stop but they can not hear her nor can she touch them . Then she felt herself float and follow Seyla into a chamber , once in side Prisana watch her mother throw herself on the bed and cry . This time period is when her mother was pregnant and Teerapat is probable …the secret lover ? Her mother had an affair ?! Suddenly , another man came inside the chamber and he look .. familiar…it was Mr. Nawahdee !!

He sat down on the bed and tap Seyla‘s shoulder and said “…honey , what wrong?..”

She sit up and turn to the side “..o’ master ..I love you so much!!..” she flung her arm around his neck and embrace him tightly

He laugh softly and said , “ ..I love you too ..”

“..no mater what happen to me in the future , just remember one thing ..”

“..are you still hung up about that dream again , I assure you it nothing . Bad dream mean good thing. ..” he was still holding her and his hand was smoothing the back of her hair

“..dream are untold future . I’m worry that one day we can not be together and I want you to remember that I only love you ..”

“..shush , you know I can‘t live without you . I‘ll die if you leave me !” he cries and tightly held her in his arm , kissing her forehead and she shudder in his arm .

Prisasa was in tear watching the couple embrace each other with such love and compassion . How can any woman cheat on such a loving husband? The scene begin to wave and whirl , then the next moment Prisiana found herself outside in the middle of the night . The surrounding was familiar to the mansion ’s backyard and she walk across the field until she come to a lake . The half bridge was still there and she walk along the platform , gazing into the mystical lake under the moonlight . It was enchanting , the moon reflex itself on the lake and the star can be seen in the water , as if the whole sky is right under her feet . She stop at the end of the bridge and kneel down , she dip her hand into the water and suddenly her whole body was push into the water . There was water everywhere and she gasp for air as she drown into the lake and sink deeper and deeper , she can see thru the water that there was someone standing on the bridge but it was to burry to make out who it were ..

It was dark...complete darkness and Prisana flip her eye open in horrify . The past illusion felt so real and she had seen her mother in that brief moment when her mind was close and perhaps something supernatural cause her to see the past as it were . And she was sure the one that was drowning in the lake was not her but Seyla ! Prisana was shook up and move to the bed , she sat down and breath slowly . There was someone else at the lake and that person had push Seyla into the water . Could it be ..Teerapat ? There was no reason to take another person life. There must be a motive ! She scan around the room , the ghostly air is still presence and she knew what ever it is had been watching her .

The following morning , Rina sat beside the demon and her chin was in the air and her eye case down on the other mistress . Everyone at the table despise her and their jealousy was written on their face but they maintain their pose . Nana order Prisana to help bring the meal to the breakfast table , she intentionally want Prisana to witness the replacement and Prisana refuse but Nana curse loudly causing Prisana to accept the order to avoid farer argument . She did as she was told and while walking out the dinning room she couldn’t help but steal a glance at the demon and sigh inwardly .She had no need to be glimpsing at him when obviously he had already replace her with Rina. She went back into the kitchen and Nana was blocking the door way with her arm cross , eye glaring and said “ ..where you think you going ?! All servant must stand to the side and wait till the master finish ..”

“ ..there already several servant there ..”

“..more the better ! Now go !!..”

Prisana was about to say another words but the angry look on Nana face , mute her . She return back to the dinning room and stand in line with the other servant . She was facing the demon and she turn to look the other way , the mockery on Rina ‘s face was unbearable . The smile was tainting and was meant to hurt Prisana’s feeling , in which she had successfully did . Ms. Nawahdee was annoyed by Rina’s possessive behavior toward her son but the damn human know her secret ! If it wasn’t for that and the fact her father is in law enforcement , something all vampire must avoid because media can lead to a massive exposure and peace in the mansion might seen impossible . The demon rise from the chair and left the table . Rina was baffle and was about to get up when Ms . Nawahdee said “ ..finish your meal Rina..”

“..but -- “

“..give him some space ..”

Rina slouch back in the chair , “ ..fine !..”

The demon went into the study room and roar , the sound travel all the way back to the dinning room and everyone pause . The anger and frustration was release as he rampage thru the room . Knocking table , chair , lamp , book , painting and what ever else that stand untouched . If he could he want to rip the wall down ! He a vampire that possess great strength and his wealth is beyond royal family but ..why ? Why can’t he win that puny human ’s heart ! He couldn’t stand seeing her face with such aloof toward him nor can he bear to sit next to Rina ! Suddenly his skin turn white and his fangs appear , his breath became harsh and unsteady . His body increase in size , his clothes was rip and shred . His green eye was glowing like fire and he pop his neck loudly , the sound was bone chilling .

Ms. Nawahdee drop the glass of water and gasp, “ ..my son !..” she whisper and immediately left the table , she rush down the hallway and went into the study room . The demon turn around and his figure was beyond words ..a massive creature of the night!

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. right now, in my head, i see werewolf aum LOl ..
this is good .. the mystery is getting close to be reveal.
i'm as curious to who drown seyla, it can't be his mother, could it?

please come back and update more .. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn u have to hurry back n tell us wat happen......im anxious....lol......this just gets better n better.....i feel sad for aum he misses his puny human so much....

arissa

sarNie Elites
this is getting sooo good...poor aum...I wonder why Ms. Nawadee is soo worry about aum...The truth is getting closer...thanks sarn..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
so many questions again. if she is not seyla and master daughter, whose her father then? i wonder if seyla was rape by Teerapat?
aum heart is bleeding just like his dream. I bet now he's a full demon/vamp, he might show it to rina and she might change her mind in marrying him. hahah...

cecilia

Staff member
OH!! so that's what it is....... a pen tablet .... ugh.... I don't even have 2 gig. Maybe when I buy a new computer, then I can paint digitally. Thanks Nikki,
LOl .. i attempt to do vector sketches last night, after a hour of drawing/sketching, i gave up :loool:

maybe someday, when i have time on my hands, i will attempt to perfect it --- even though these digital painting is inspiring ---