Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
damn, rina and nana are going to hurt prisna.... maybe her mother will come save her and lead her to the truth once and for all. my gosh... this story is coming to an end. i can feel it.
i feel. she's getting close with the dream.
just like VAMP AUM, he got the BLACK VEIL in his arm ..
to love and to hold ..

her dream will lead her to safety. which make me feel that maybe NANA have something to do with Prisana's mom's death and somehow, it's connect with Aum's mom jealousy too. together. the mystery man, and NANA have a helping hand in this murder of Seyla :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an evil plan....not only to get rid of her in the house, but to kill her and her baby....i hope nana has second thoughts and doesn't attempt it...once again, a cute scene between prisana and aum :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
The wedding is only a few days away and all the servants was busy decorating the mansion . The Nawahdee does not have a religion and their lines of family never had any kind of marriage ceremony for over a 100 years . Rumor said their ancestor origin was from England , it was believe the Nawahdee came from a long line of royal Englishmen and 100 years ago was annulment from the family ties because of their vampire blood . They move to Thailand and change their last name. Ms. Nawahdee requested not have monks attending the event , to avoid any problem between spiritual belief and vampire . Even though their present will not harm a vampire but monk are believe to see beyond normal human eye and it best to prevent such problem . The wedding will adapt the traditional western ceremony but instead of a church , it will take place in the mansion with only invited family and friend . Like always , all event will take place during night fall and after careful planning Ms. Nawahdee was please with the idea , she immediately discuss the wedding with her son but he show no interest in the matter and suggest his mother to do whatever she want . Rina on the other hand agreed on every term and willing to convince her parent to follow thru . All the mistresses try to act aloofly toward the changes in the mansion but deep down they were full of jealous . No one dare to come forward and question Ms. Nawahdee about her choices of bride for the young master because they know it not their right . Every mistress live off the Nawahdee ‘s wealth and their family is indebt with them , little can be said in the matter because of this reason .

The dress crosser came over and measure the demon size , he was a small gay man with a mouth of the Nile river and his name is Tony. They were in the guest room when Prisana walk in with a tray of glass water . She place it on the coffee table and ask “..have a drink sir ..”

Tony giggle , “ ..wow , you are so beautiful . Thank u ..”

Aum put on a frown and Prisana immediately stop smiling at the small man in front of her . She was aware of his temper slowly rising at the sight of her amusement toward the dress crosser . Tony grab the measuring tape from his bag and begin his work while Prisana move to sit on the near by sofa . She watch them silently and something inside was throbbing against her chest . He is getting marry soon , she thought . She felt like crying but maintain a straight face as she listen to Tony talking .

“..your bride are one lucky girl to have a handsome husband like you ! And she is beautiful herself too ! A perfect match make in heaven !..”

Aum was irritated by the small man squeaky voice and felt like throwing him out the window , “ ..can u please hurry up ..”

“..almost done ..” reply Tony , jolting down the measurement on a piece of paper and then close his bag , “ ..ok , done . I’ll bring the suit tomorrow ..”

Aum nodded and patiently wait for the small man to leave . Tony turn to Prisana and ask “ ..how far are you ?..”

“..6months ..”

“..Wow! Soon you will be a mother ! Where the father of the baby ?..”

She blinked . Not sure how to answer it . Because the father of the baby is the groom and what will this stranger think if she reveal it ? She is not marry and pregnant with another woman husband . The thought make her sad , but she manage to reply with a smile “ ..he live here with me in the mansion ..”

The demon growl and grab the man by the shirt collar from behind , “ ..im the father , you have a problem with that ..”

“..no no not at all !!..” Tony cries and felt his feet was lift off the ground

“..master ! Let him go . He doesn’t mean any harm ..”

The demon lower the man and watch him quickly run out the room . Then the demon move to sit beside Prisana , turning her around to face him “ ..listen , if anyone ask such a question . Just tell them ..”

“..but ..it not right . Outside people will gossip ..”

“..I don’t give a damn ..”

“..of course you won’t because you’re a man but im a woman . Sociality doesn’t view this affair like you do .. ”

“..affair ?..”

“..you’re a married man , im a unmarried woman who pregnant out of wedlock ..”

“..human are difficulty! I’ll crush them to pieces ! ---I do not understand . Is marriage that important ?”

“..yes. It is . It an honor for the woman ’s family if she is wed properly according to our custom and value . Sociality view of woman is already limited and if she does anything immoral or scandalous , they will look down on them..”

The demon suddenly realize how selfish he had been . Women are meal to him but having intimate relationship with them is wrong , especially to satisfy his lust even though his reason to sleep with them is to breed but at the same time he is ruining their future . He had never thought about it but perhaps it time he should release those women . He had what he wanted and that is a child , there no other reason beside …blood but that is no problem because there Prisana now and he can start feeding on her instead . He will be cautious not to drain to much but only a enough to goes thur the week or he can just buy blood from other human . The demon smile with delight and reach out to caress her cheek , “ ..Prisana , what had you done to me ? I had never care about anything in my life but today you had open my heart to a whole difference level . You had spellbind me with human emotion -- I should hate you for that ..”

“..im not a witch with magical spell , I was only speaking my mind ..”

“..then in your mind I’m a scoundrel ? Because I made your pregnant and didn’t offer the honor to marry you properly like a gentlemen ”

“..I did not think that ..”

“..I’m sorry ..”

She was shock and ask “..sorry ?..”

“..I had never apologize to anyone before -- im sorry for causing you so much pain in the past . You deserve someone far more superiors than a night creature like me ..” he said softly as his glowing eye dim slowly , his hand brush the hair behind her ear and his sadden expression sweep over his face

“..I-I…” she was speechless as memory flow by . They might start off on the wrong side of the track but she was still happy it was him and not any other man . She doesn’t care if he a vampire with a heart of ice because now he had change into a man she grown to love. The pass months there were together had it up and down but she know he is not heartless . He is more human now than he had ever was.

“..if I were human . I could offer you a normal life together . Not living a life of darkness . I shouldn‘t burden you with a child of a vampire’s blood . It my fault for ruining your future ..”

She couldn’t believe her ear and stare into his face with tear dangling in her eye , “ ..no , you did not burden me with our child ..”

“..even now I can’t offer you happiness . Tomorrow when I walk down that aisle . I will think only of you ..black veil. Nothing will change . You are the only woman for me . I will release all the mistresses . I only want you …Prisana ..”

“..master…” she burst into tear and was choking with sob , she lean forward and kiss his lip . He response back with great passion and gather her into his arm.

They embrace each other as their kiss continue. He pull his mouth away and cup her cheek , his eye was in tear as he search her face and said “..stop crying ..”

“..then you should stop too ..” she laugh

He smile and felt his own tear roll down his cheek , “ ..there was dust in my eye ..”

“..is that a vampire pride talking ?..”

“..you measly human ..” he hug her again and laugh softly

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
sweet update... :wub:

he's really getting married soon... urghh!!! I hope someone kills RINA before she even walks down the aisle... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Amazing! I love the last two updates.... they were filled with everything. From evil schemes to sweet scenes between the demon and his puny human. Sighh... he finally shed a tear... I'm sop glad that even through evil schemes and a wedding that's not even theirs, that they are still together and in good standing. I hope Nana and Rina's plan will backfire on them! I wonder if Ms. Nawaldee is involved in that evil plot too?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... seeing aum jealous is so funny... he have more human feeling now... but thinking about the wedding makes me feel so sad... sigh.. hope something happen to rina that caused the marriage to cancel... but prisana cannot have any problem... heheh....

sarN

sarNie Granny
The wedding morning was even more difficultly to stay asleep in bed and Prisana didn’t want to open her eye even though she is fully awaken . The demon had move off the bed and went inside the bathroom . She can hear the water running and his foot step , everything was moving too fast . She thought she can go thru with it but when it actually happen , she couldn’t except it and worst of all after today he is a married man . Even though he said it mean nothing to him but the outside world only know Rina as the young master lawful wife and all other woman is just a ..mistress. Suddenly she felt a warm breathe against her close eye . He lean down and give her a kiss on each eye lid , he run his finger along her cheek and jaw . Tracing her beauty with his hand and continue to stare in to her sleepy face . For the remaining of the day she was to be kept inside the chamber until the wedding is over , just as his mother want it to be but that will not stop him from seeing her thru out the day . He will check on her at every hour because he doesn’t want her to feel he had abandon her . Never.

“ ..Prisana , are you awaken ?..” he said softly and search for any sign of movement . Perhaps she is still asleep , he thought . He kneel beside the bed and reach out to spread his palm on her belly , he gently rub it and a smile form across his lip . When the baby is born he have a surprise for the little one . Back then when he constantly left early in the morning with Tai and come back very late at night , he was preparing a gift for his unborn child and had keep it as a secret from Prisana . There was a knock at the door and he heard a servant said “..your mother wish to see you down stair young master ..”

“..I’ll be right out ..” reply Aum and rise . He was about to walk toward the door but return back to kneel beside the bed . His forehead wrinkle and his eye sadden as he gaze into her face one last time before he leave . He whisper , “.. You are the fire that warm my heart and light up my life . There a reason why I marry Rina and believe me , it you that I want to wed and no other . I wish you can love me . Love me ..” he rose and slowly walk way but his eye was still fix on her . Then with a sigh he turn away and walk out the door , he didn’t see the tear that she shred or hear her soft reply “..but I do love you ..master..” she break down in tear as the door close behind him.

All the servant in the mansion was moving at rapid pace to prepare for tonight event while the mistresses mope around in the West wing . Le offer to tell jokes to lighten up the mood but none laugh , “ ..come on girls , it not that serious . So , what if the young master is married to that witch . She is no difference than the rest of us at the end . Obviously Prisana is the young master favorite …”

“..if it was anyone of us , I wouldn’t care but this person is…Rina ? Miss Drama !..” said one of the mistress while tossing her arm in the air .

“ ..just look how busy the servant are over at the East wing . This is no ordinary wedding . She invited a whole town ! ..” said another mistress and grab the paper fan on the table to fan her self rapidly .

All the mistresses begin to curse among themselves and complain about Ms. Nawahdee’s blind decision . Le was having a headache as she watch the herd and said “ …everyone . Just calm down . There are important people tonight we should be on our best behavior and try not to make a scene …”

“..it easy to say than done !..” shouted one of the mistresses

Le roll her sleeve and shouted, “ ..hey, then do you have a better suggestion ?! Do you girls really want to start a revolution . Army of 25 mistresses in attack mode ! I’m sure Ms. Nawahdee will cut everyone allowance and expenses down to nothing by the time we reach front entrance .. ”

Everyone was silent . Some even tilt their chin in the air . Yes. Money is everything to them . They decided to just goes with the flow and act as if this wedding is another social function they use to attend on a regular basic . Tai came running in and said “ ..Ms. Nawahdee want everyone to dress up and get ready . Guest are slowly coming in . She want everyone to be present to greet them …”

“ ..thank you very much Tai ..” said Le and walk toward the gardener then turn around to face all the mistress and ask , “ ..now , if anyone want to join me do come along ..” Le turn back around and follow behind Tai . One by one the mistress slowly follow each other and some even mumble something inaudible along the way .

In Rina’s chamber there was over 5 makeup artist and dress crosser gathering around her . Everyone give compliment and shower sweet word toward the blushing bride . Rina was please and happily accept everything that was said with a smile . The room was full of giggle and chit chat among the group .

“..is the rumor true that the young master have over 20 mistresses ??..” said one of the make up artist

“..true but isn’t that what rich men does ? But at the end , it me that he fall in love with ..” reply Rina

“..aren’t you afraid of the rumor ? ..”

“..what rumor ?..”

“..he a vampire !..” cries the make up artist

“..don’t be absurd . He is as human as anyone of you ..”

“..ah, human as a lover or human like us ?..”

“..both ..” Rina grin widely . Causing everyone to giggle .

Meanwhile , Nana was busy ordering the servant around the kitchen to pick up the pace . She cross her arm and stand beside the door way watching them , “ ..hurry up you slow poke ! Guest is coming !..” she shouted and notice some servant turn around to look at her and then giggle while doing their task . She was furious and knew her authority seen like a joke ever since the young master scorn at her in front of all the servants ! Nobody seen to look up and respect her like before because of her unfairly treatment toward Prisana . Nana angrily rush across floor and scorn at the servant , “..damn you all ! How dare you make mockery of me ! ..”

“..hey ! You should stop treating people as if you the master and they the slave ..” said one of the cooker from across the floor

She turn toward the voice and shouted , “ shut up you worthless servant !..”

“..aren’t you a servant too ? You are no difference than the rest of us , only the fact you are old and live here longer than us !!..” said one of the servant in the room and the comment make everyone laugh . Nana was heated and felt embarrasses , never had she been so degraded !! She immediately left the kitchen and march down the hallway with a face to kill . Everyone that pass her move out of her way and goes about their busy . Nana goes into her room and slam the door behind her , she walk toward the closet and pull the knife out , “ ..it all because of you …!!.”

In the young master ‘s chamber , Prisana was sitting on the bed silently by herself and constantly looking out the window . The sun was about to be set and the ceremony will start . It been hours that the demon left her and had not once came up to check on her like he promise . She was sadden and thought he was probable busy with guest and couldn’t find the time . She wanted to think positive and have fate in her lover . The wedding mean nothing to him . She move off the bed and walk toward the window , she look out and saw several servant holding trays of drink and food . Everyone seen happy and excited , but to her it heartbreaking and stressful . She secretly wish today is her wedding with the demon but she know it will never happen . She look down on her huge belly and gently rub it , “ ..your daddy will come . He promise us ..” she turn way from the window and went to sit down on the bed . She stare at the door and waited and waited . Her hope was starting to fade away as the room grow\ darker and darker . She got up and turn on the light , and then lit all the candle around the room . The fresh scent remind her of the demon and she sigh inwardly . Suddenly she heard the door open and a smile rush across her face , she quickly turn around and smile --- but it wasn’t who she expected to be .

“..good evening …” said Nana

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
oh no!!! damn you nana!! go away!
man, that moment between aum talking to her thinking she's asleep totally made me sap. sigh.. love..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aum says the sweetest words....sigh....=O nana has come....i wonder what's going to happen...maybe nana might reveal the truth about prisana's mother....

lady0fdarkness

gosh.. so cruel.. that Nana.. Prisana is pretty much backed into a wall by everyone in that mansion, and even at one point Aum was the main person who backed her into a corner. And now she only has Aum, but so many evil bitches working against her..... big sigh!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“.. You are the fire that warm my heart and light up my life . There a reason why I marry Rina and believe me , it you that I want to wed and no other . I wish you can love me . Love me ..”
so sweet!! :wub: I wish vampires really do exist... if it really does, I think I would marry one... :loool:

NANA!!!! I hate her... <_< I hope vamp aum comes before nana can do something bad to prisana... :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ is there something you need ? ..” Prisana asked , as the both of them standing face to face .

“..it not me …but the young master , he send me to fetch you ..”

“..but Ms. Nahwadee said for me to stay inside the chamber room until the wedding is over ..”

“..that I do not know , but the young master said for you to meet him in the garden and you must go immediately because he doesn’t have much time left because the ceremony is about to start ..”

“..lead the way ..”

“ ..my pleasure ..” Nana grinned. And turn on her heel and walk out the door while Prisana follow close behind . They walk pass several busy servant in the hallway and everyone was to distracted with their own task to notice Nana and Prisana disappear into the garden maze in the back yard . Prisana turn her head back and notice she was far way from the mansion now , even the noisy voices had became silent as they walk farer into the garden . She return her attention to Nana’s backside and wonder how far is this meeting place ? They came to the end of the maze and now standing before them is a open field that stretch nearly 10 mile across , to the left was the lake and on the right side was the servant house , with a distant of 10 mile in between . The sun had set , night fall begin and in the distant sky she saw dark cloud moving in . It was about to rain . She turn to Nana and ask “ ..when is he coming ?..”

“..soon , just wait ..” reply Nana and walk back inside the maze

Prisana call out , “ ..wait ! ..”

Nana didn’t stop but softly laugh as she continue to walk back to the mansion , leaving the servant girl alone in the backyard . Prisana had no choice but to stand there waiting for the young master to come . She look up into the sky and saw more dark cloud rolling in , she hope it will not rain because it not good to catch a cold , specially while she is pregnant . She wrap her arm around her body and rub herself , the cold wind was coming and she forgot her robe in the room , all she had on is a thin maturity gown .

The demon run down the hallway knocking one servant to floor , he was to urgent to take notice what he run over and once he reach the door to his chamber , he nearly rip the door down when he flung it open . “..Prisana!..” he call out and search the room for her . She was gone! His heart increase in speed as hundred of thought came rushing in his head . He have no intention of breaking his promise . This morning when he left the room he went to see his mother as he was told and she handed him a wine . After he took a sip his head begin to spin and he fall a sleep for hours in library on the floor . When he woke up he went to search for his mother and confront her of drugging him . Ms.Nawahdee deny it and said the wine was not tamper with , Aum was completely confuses and hurry himself to check on Prisana but to his surprise ..she had disappear! He run his hand thru his hair . Something is wrong . He can feel it in his vein !! He run out the room and ask every servant he came across if they seen Prisana but none of them had seen her.

“ ..Aum !!..” shouted Ms. Nawahdee from across the hallway , she make her way toward her son and ask “ ..what the hell are you doing ? The ceremony is about to start !!..”

“..mother , Prisana is missing !..”

“..that danm girl ! I told her to stay put but she disobey me !..”

“..no, that’s not it . Prisana will never leave . Something must had happen . I have to find her ..”

“..crazy ! You are not going anywhere ! When the wedding is over than you can go search for her . Now , hurry ! Come along !..”

The demon stare at his mother , in that moment something deep inside him stir into a mix of angry and frustration , he shouted “ ..no ! she is missing ! I can not go on without knowing where she is at this moment . I must find her !..” he storm away .

“ ..Aum !! You idiot ! Come back here this instant ! Aum ”

The demon search every room and every corner of the mansion . Even while his heart was pounding with fear of losing her forever he didn’t give up and continue to run around like a mad man until he saw Rina coming out the chamber with several makeup artists surrounding her . He march up to her and grab her by the arm , “ ..where is she !!…”

Rina put on an innocent act and calmly reply , “ ..who is she ? What are you talking about ?..”

“..Prisana ! What had you done to her !..”

“..this must be the groom !! He so handsome !..” cries one of the admire makeup artist .

“..Rina , tell me now ..” said Aum , completely ignores the man beside him .

“..I was in my room all day getting myself ready for the wedding . I don’t keep track of servant’s where about ?.”

The demon release her arm and turn back round , he continue his search at the East Wing . Rina was displease and told all the makeup artist to leave her alone or just goes about their business !

Meanwhile, Prisana was standing outside in the windy night waiting for the demon to arrive but it been 2 hrs and there was no sign of him . Her leg was tier and the rain begin to sprinkle . It was getting darker and the night creature begin to cry . Suddenly she heard foot step and turn around , “ ..master !..”

“..no, it me …” reply Nana

“..what going on ? Why isn’t he here ? Where did u went ?..”

“..I have some unfinsh work back in the mansion but now that im done with it and ready to start another one ..”

“..where is he ?..”

“..he not coming ..”

“..I see..” Prisana was disappointed and start to walk back toward the maze but Nana step in front of her , blocking her path

“..you not going anywhere..”

“..it about to rain , im heading inside ..”

Nana pull the knife from behind her back and point it toward Prisana , “..didn’t I just said . I’m about to start another unfinsh …work ..”

Prisana stare at the sharp knife in horror and step backward , “ what the meaning of this ? Put the knife away !..”

“..it will be painful at first but once it over u will be in heaven ..” she laughed .

“..why do u want to kill me ?!..”

“..because the sight of you disgust me ! You cast your witch spell on the young master and make him goes against me ! I never liked you since the first day u set your foot in this house , you and Selya are the same kind . My master is only blind over lust but once you are gone he will come back to his vampire world again ”

“....please ..let me go , don‘t hurt me and my child . I‘ll leave ” Prisana cried , tear stream down her cheek.

“..that was the same thing Selya said 20 years ago but she lie and return back to the mansion ! Her fate was determined by her own action ..”

Prisana was shock , “ ..you kill her ? !..”

“..no , I didn’t ! I only threaten the girl to leave but I never harm her . It her fault for coming back , so at the end she meet her fate ..” Nana laughed , a wild and crazy sound that send chill down Prisana’s spine.

Suddenly a strong wind sweep across their body and in the distant sky several thunder bolt zigzag , then a few sec later the loud clash was heard and the sound nearly rip their ear . Nana scream , the servant in front of her was not Prisana but another person that she once knew long ago . Within a blink of an eye the surrounding seen to spin into a differ world and time . Nana drop the knife as she watch a scene of herself 20 years ago in the exactly spot where she threaten to kill Seyla if she doesn’t leave the mansion . Back then , Nana was hurt to see Ms. Nawahdee in pain because of another woman stealing her husband ‘s love away and decided to take action in her own hand . In the next moment , the scene disappear and Nana drop her kneel ..crying .

“..Nana..” said Prisana , slowly approaching the old woman . She listen to the cries and wonder if Nana had experience a flashback in time because she too saw the scene of that night . Prisana finally understand why her mother left and give birth to her outside the mansion . And then left Prisana under the care of her aunt and uncle because Seyla wanted to return back to the mansion ..alone .

“..go away !..”

“..you saw her , didn’t you ?..”

Nana’s eye shot open and rise , “ it doesn’t m-mater w-hat I saw !..”

“..this mean , I wasn’t the only one who see her ..”

“..s-shut up !..”

“..her soul haven’t left this mansion because her death haven’t been solve , you must know something about her disappearance ..”

“..I-I know nothing !! I didn’t kill her !..” Nana pick up the knife from the ground and said “ ..you know to much ! I have to kill you !..”

Prisana was frighten and took off running thru the field screaming for help . Nana chase after her while gripping the knife tightly in her hand . The rain pour and the grass became slippery , making it difficulty to escape . Prisana couldn’t pick up speed because she fear of falling down to the hard ground and the result might endanger the baby inside . She turn and saw Nana was gaining up on her , it was no use . She can’t run nor can her cry of help reach anyone , she slip and fall on her side . Nana stop and rise the knife in mid air . Prisana can only watch in horror as she struggle to push herself off the ground but the pain on her hip prevent her to move. Terrify she begin to cry uncontrollable and plead for her life , “ ..Nana , please . I have another life inside of me …”

“ ..stop !! I command you to stop !..” cries a voice from behind Nana .

“..master !..” cries Prisana

The demon run toward the old woman and knock the knife away , his eye glow in angry and his fang appear . He roar and grab Nana by the neck , lifting her into midair , choking the life out of her .

“..please, master ..forgive me ..” Nana pleaded and grabbing his wrist trying to peel his finger but the grip was to tight it was useless .

“..master ! Let her go ! Please !!..” shouted Prisana .

“ you old hag ! How dare you hurt the mother of my child ! I should kill you this instant !!..” he throw her body to the ground and rush to his lover side , “ ..Prisana, im sorry I didn’t came sooner . Are you ok ? Speak to me ..please ..”

“..it hurt..”

The demon stare hard at her face and then slowly downward to her gown . There was blood . Lots of blood . His face went completely pale . The rain continue to pour. Inside the mansion everyone was looking for the groom . All the guest begin to gossip among each other . Rina was heated and scream her head off while standing alone at the platform waiting for her future husband. All the mistresses giggle . Ms. Nahwahdee was speechless and grab a nearby glass of wine , she gulp it down in one breath .

lady0fdarkness

damn.. my heart was racing as I read this.. oh my Gosh.. I hope Prisana didn't lose baby vampire. That evil Nana.. Prisana should have let Umm throw her across the maze and break her bones into pieces! Ughh... I can't wait for more... update soon, sarN!! Please!!!

And thank you for the update.. it was heart racing good.