Millionaire Love

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Chinkywinky! Get your little writing behind back here and finish this wonderful story! I've been watching the fan video for the 1000th time now wondering what will happen next! Please update soon! <3

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
i hope you come back to update this fiction .. i'm still waiting for more ^^

in the meantime, i made this to promo the fiction .. hopefully, it somewhat goes with the concept.
I'm loving TIK/AFF atm ^^

Hey Ceci, can you tell me the different clips you used to make this music video? Thanks.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
thanks for enjoying napat01!. i didn't forget about this story! :) I've been so busy with everything... I also have burning desires to write as well. blah. two stories and not enough time. i'm thinking of putting buring desires on hold for now until i finish this one. ^.^

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, please .. i want to finish this one so BADLY! I miss AFF/TIK -- so update when you have a chance na. I know you're busy but gosh, i'm desperate lol

Napat -- i used :
1. Jamleuy Ruk
2. Nat Myria's mv 'เกมของผู้แพ้ '
3. Prik Thai's mv 'หมดอารมณ์'
4. Kaew Tah Pee
5. Parn's mv 'KHO LEO KHAI NI'
6. This one mv of this guy where his gf ask him to go on a trip but he couldn't then she die .. don't know the title of the song .. sorry.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
hi chinky im over da moon, so veri hapi tat u will continue wif this story !!!! ...love tikaff so much. m waiting eagerly, thk u v much :heart:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
A yr & 1/2 later & still waiting to know what surprise is in store for Tik!! Come back and tell us PLEASE!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i didn't forget about this story either but i think i'm hitting a roadblock . i think i may have rushed the last two chapter and now i'm at a stand still. :(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought you updated when I saw you posted. But, I will continue to wait. I know the feeling...that block and then worrying whether readers will like it.