Mini sd cards

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i just got a new sd card off ebay for my cell and since i dont have an sd slot on my comp, i use the sd card reader, but somehow it wont work n when i put the mini sd into my phone, it says that the content files do not exist, does anyone know why? please help me if your familiar with this. i have an lg 535.

noungning

Heartless
can you try to format the disc on your comp when you use the adaptor or whatever u use to read the disc on the comp? sounds like the disc got corrupted or something... so your phone won't read it...

but are u sure u bought the correct card for your phone?

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
ive formatted it on my comp but it still doesnt seem to work. well, i got the right type of card, but i got it off of ebay :s

goinkrazy said:
i just got a new sd card off ebay for my cell and since i dont have an sd slot on my comp, i use the sd card reader, but somehow it wont work n when i put the mini sd into my phone, it says that the content files do not exist, does anyone know why? please help me if your familiar with this.  i have an lg 535.
[post="134684"][/post]​
i have the same trouble with sd card (512 Mb) before and i see what is ur problem when u put some music or some video in ur card u can't read it in ur phone right? the problem is just u have to reorganiz ur sd card because when u put it in the slot of ur comp u will see that u have four files on: document, music, videos and pictures...if u don't put ur files( music, vidoes or pix) in the right files on ur card ur phone can't read it...because if u just send it to ur card, it just like u put ur files on a support but if u take time to reorganiz it u will refind ur files in ur phone....

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
pleang sney said:
i have the same trouble with sd card (512 Mb) before and i see what is ur problem when u put some music or some video in ur card u can't read it in ur phone right? the problem is just u have to reorganiz ur sd card because when u put it in the slot of ur comp u will see that u have four files on: document, music, videos and pictures...if u don't put ur files( music, vidoes or pix) in the right files on ur card ur phone can't read it...because if u just send it to ur card, it just like u put ur files on a support but if u take time to reorganiz it u will refind ur files in ur phone....
[post="134905"][/post]​

hhhmm, i dont get that four file thing, would it show right when you open it, cuz when i put it in (i dont have the slot, i use a card reader) i open the f drive, cuz thats wut its under, but it doesnt show me the four file folder, its just a blank screen.

goinkrazy said:
hhhmm, i dont get that four file thing, would it show right when you open it, cuz when i put it in (i dont have the slot, i use a card reader) i open the f drive, cuz thats wut its under, but it doesnt show me the four file folder, its just a blank screen.
[post="135149"][/post]​
are u sure? because i just check my sd card and the one of my little bro and my friend and i see that they have this folders too..because everytime when i put some files in or want to delete some files i put it in the slot(SD/MMC) on my comp and then i can see what it contains... ;) did u try to save some music or video from ur cellphone to ur card maybe the folders will be create...for honnesty i never see a blank screen since i use the sd card because i can put it in my cellphone and when i need it i can put it in my camera ..maybe u have to go see a shop where they sell it and they will help u...or in cellphone shop

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
ya, im probably gonna do that cuz my friend has the same phone and the four files pop up for her too. man, this really sucks!

never mind!!!!!!!!!! i got it to work! yay! like u said, i just had to put it in my phone n try to save something on it n it told me to reset the card n thats wut i did! thankx a lot, u made my day! im so happy now :wub: :wub: