Minnesota Bridge Collapse

agirl

sarNie Egg
It is such a sad event. I drive on that bridge often. My prayers are with the victims, the families, and also the state of MN (where I'm from).

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Drive over that bridge to work and from work all the time. Couldn't believe it happen. Was fine when I drove over it on 2am Wednesday morning. R.I.P to the decease and may buddha be with the missing people and the injured.

natty

Chubs
chewy would bad been crossing that bridge at that time but her dad called her to tell her to go home and help him with something first.. so she's very lucky..

but yeah.. hope others are ok..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
chewy would bad been crossing that bridge at that time but her dad called her to tell her to go home and help him with something first.. so she's very lucky..

but yeah.. hope others are ok..
oh i know....i love my dad even more...he save my life. or maby it's not my time yet. my friend live about three blocks from that was having a pool party and it was about the same time too. scary!!!

it still shocking when i think about it. :eek:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
chewy..are u serious ? gosh..gurl..u so lucky........
I know. i was super scare when i saw the news......i was like what if i didn't pick up my dad's call...then that would be me in that mississippi river.

:ph34r:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was very shcok when i received the news that one of my friend was in the bus, luckily she was ok with a back fracture, she ahve to wear a brace for at least 3 months...