Mint Chalida (KWANRUEN vol. 44 no. 993 April 2013)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat a waste...a pretty girl but a ugly cover lol da cover only made for older women for example, Martha Stewart...maybe da inside pichs will be better....ithink

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
Cupid Candy said:
credit to magazinedee

Do You Mind If I Add More? ^_^
( The pictures are quite small, but it was like this when I plagiarized it )

Cr ; kwanruen.com & kwanruen Magazine fb

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg I am so in love with the cover. I was totally blown away ahhhh the makeup, her look is flawless. I think I might be the few out of the bunch who loves the cover !! So beautiful <3

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol, true on what Ip.smilze said. I love the cover.  Chalida can't alway be cute in a cover or photoshoot. She need to try something new. lol btw she very pretty here.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
YinGgyTASTIC said:
Lol, true on what Ip.smilze said. I love the cover.  Chalida can't alway be cute in a cover or photoshoot. She need to try something new. lol btw she very pretty here.
Totally true ;) this is different from what we normally see her as the cute chalida !

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I just love the fact that there wasn't much make-up on her. She is more beauty with less make-up TBH ; but a sexy make-up will do as well, in some cases.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think there's too much make-up on her though, or just too much pphotoshop, but anyway, Mint doesn't look good with the darker colored lips, she matches the more natural light pink. But she is still pretty here. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
YaMaMiKi, there is already a topic on this particular magazine photo shoot, so I merged the two topics together. :) And I'd like to remind you about AsianFuse's "no hotlinking pictures" rule. ^_^

My opinion on the cover: This is actually one of my favorite magazine covers. Mint looks so gorgeous on the cover! Granted, the outfits aren't flattering, and the makeup is a little too much, but I hecka adore her facial expression and pose on the cover! And the other inside pictures aren't bad as well. The cover really blows me away though. It's just too beautiful... :wub: One of those perfect covers! :thumbsup:

ip.smilez said:
Omg I am so in love with the cover. I was totally blown away ahhhh the makeup, her look is flawless. I think I might be the few out of the bunch who loves the cover !! So beautiful <3

I'm one of the bunch who loves the cover. ;) Chalida certainly is flawless on the cover. I realized later that I worded exactly what you had wrote about the cover. Great minds think alike! :D