MISS HMONG CA 2008-2009

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
1st place- my tzer lao
2nd place- pa houa chue
3rd place- teng thao

** i was there.. i got some pictures of the pageant..
but my damn battery died right before they were going to announce the winner
so i didn't get any of the winner...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Tzer Lao win!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want Pahoua Chue to win too and I go for both of them and it great that they both place 1st and 2nd

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
this year the girls werent all that..i hate how they have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much make up on..today me and my sis went to the new years and saw when they were tossing balls..and they were cover with sooooo much make up..it was scary..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know what the questions and answers are?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know what the questions and answers are?
i wish i can type in hmong. lol.
but teng thao had the best answer.. and the most truthful answer too .
that's probably why she didn't win the crown..
i thought she was going to win..

where was this new year at???

it's not the international pagent right??? cause i know that one is in december...
this was at cal expo new year in sacramento, california

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! so happy that she won but i was going for teng thao though. i thought she was the best out of them all. great picture too. thank you for uploading ti up for all to see. can't wait for the fresno new year pageant. i wonder if there are going to be any contestent from out of state or country? i think that would be nice.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i tried my best to take as many pictures as possible
my 10 megapixel camera.. the hot sun.. and the OG ladies that kept pushing me around
lol.
i wasn't in the best spot.. but i did what i could...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this year the girls werent all that..i hate how they have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much make up on..today me and my sis went to the new years and saw when they were tossing balls..and they were cover with sooooo much make up..it was scary..
i'd like to see them with less make up too.
lol.
if i remember correctly..
a vietnamese lady and her team of cosmetologists did the make up on the girls...
FOR FREE TOO!

evue

sarNie Egg

Everyone is beautiful in their own way...beauty is in the eye of the beholder....the contestants may have been covered with make-up, but it's the rules of being on stage....the more make-up they have on, the more you will be able to see them and their facial features from afar.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat day tat u saw 'em did they come off from stage...cuz being on stage a lot..i've learned u need a ton of make-up..like to the amount where u look in the mirror and jump...for the audience to see anyting..cuz if u put on the regular amount....you'll turn out reallie pale..

maybe they didn't get the chance to wipe the extra make up and had to toss ball -_-

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
me too, I can't wait for Miss Hmong International and want to see all of those girls. Hmm.... I think Miss Hmong International will have more than 16 contestants this year but will see

WOW!!! so happy that she won but i was going for teng thao though. i thought she was the best out of them all. great picture too. thank you for uploading ti up for all to see. can't wait for the fresno new year pageant. i wonder if there are going to be any contestent from out of state or country? i think that would be nice.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
Everyone is beautiful in their own way...beauty is in the eye of the beholder....the contestants may have been covered with make-up, but it's the rules of being on stage....the more make-up they have on, the more you will be able to see them and their facial features from afar.

tat day tat u saw 'em did they come off from stage...cuz being on stage a lot..i've learned u need a ton of make-up..like to the amount where u look in the mirror and jump...for the audience to see anyting..cuz if u put on the regular amount....you'll turn out reallie pale..

maybe they didn't get the chance to wipe the extra make up and had to toss ball -_-

you two are right...totally AGREED!!!! :D