miss hmong cali 2008

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
This question was asked in a different topic, but just thought to check in on it again...

anyway, who won?

As everyone mention, Bao Xiong won. I think its not fair though because first of all, why did them people let
her enter. I heard she's from Minnesota. Isn't this Miss California??? anyways, this doesn't make sense if she's from minnesota.

Bao xiong has much experience in talking to people, for she is around 26 years old & has gotten her BA in sociology & anthropology.
plus she's a social worker.. so this paegeant was nothing to her. i wasn't surprise that she'd won. oh well..

--- This year's paegeant, the contestants were pretty funny. most of them, couldn't remember their lines. some just BS.. for, they were nervous.
some repeated themselves...haha.. i hope to see more next year. :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
I agree with you!!!! I can't believe that Bao Xiong win because she from MN she already win 3rd place at Fresno. I thought Nakia is going to win because she did an excellent job. Well let see if Bao Xiong can do anything for California if she can't do anything for California then I'm not going to call her Miss Hmong California and yeah Paj Zaub Khab is still my Miss Hmong California. Hahahahaha I agree with you that all the contest this year looks funny.

As everyone mention, Bao Xiong won. I think its not fair though because first of all, why did them people let
her enter. I heard she's from Minnesota. Isn't this Miss California??? anyways, this doesn't make sense if she's from minnesota.

Bao xiong has much experience in talking to people, for she is around 26 years old & has gotten her BA in sociology & anthropology.
plus she's a social worker.. so this paegeant was nothing to her. i wasn't surprise that she'd won. oh well..

--- This year's paegeant, the contestants were pretty funny. most of them, couldn't remember their lines. some just BS.. for, they were nervous.
some repeated themselves...haha.. i hope to see more next year. :)

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
I agree with you!!!! I can't believe that Bao Xiong win because she from MN she already win 3rd place at Fresno. I thought Nakia is going to win because she did an excellent job. Well let see if Bao Xiong can do anything for California if she can't do anything for California then I'm not going to call her Miss Hmong California and yeah Paj Zaub Khab is still my Miss Hmong California. Hahahahaha I agree with you that all the contest this year looks funny.

Wow, she's that OLD? haha...

so, who won 2nd and 3rd?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
her eyes are a lil bit scary. if you see her in person.. because i saw the pageant for a while.. it looks like she got a nose job.. and she's really masculine too

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
her eyes are a lil bit scary. if you see her in person.. because i saw the pageant for a while.. it looks like she got a nose job.. and she's really masculine too
Hey, hey, no need to be hating :p haha...everyone has their own opinion of beauty, and that's why I never pay attention to this stuff anymore. Besides, the title in Fresno is more prestigious IMO...Miss Hmong INternational...and I agree, they need to make rules about these kind of things...if it's Miss Cali, she needs to be from Cali. But maybe Bao won because she had the whole package...(looks and smarts?)