Miss Hmong California 2011 Contestants!

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
this is a picture i found on justhmong.com... just thought i'd share the pic with all you guys..

http://api.ning.com/files/BrzqfxIcPYaCM1dcyFikGEaDVHR7Zgag7V66xdZiqrFbuGOdaGAwmnW6Jaziz*je-tjICLJ70n-qL-OhnOdFuPbEl-E8rG*U684Y7JkcOKo_/l_c450388d045c42d89b38446bfab50ef2.jpg

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for posting this. they are all very pretty.

by the way, Paj ntsa aka Elise Vue ran for 2008-2009, is she running again this year or is she in charge of the girl's? jw

oohlaa

sarNie Egg

by the way, Paj ntsa aka Elise Vue ran for 2008-2009, is she running again this year or is she in charge of the girl's? jw

oh i think she's in it again this year... she'll be in charge for the international one..

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg

From what I know, she ran in Miss California for 2008-2009 and didn't place anything. Then, she was in Miss International for 2009-2010, and got 2nd place. She's trying out for Miss California again this year.

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
From what I know, she ran in Miss California for 2008-2009 and didn't place anything. Then, she was in Miss International for 2009-2010, and got 2nd place. She's trying out for Miss California again this year.

yeah.. i guess it's the more power to her then..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh. if that's the case, she should be the most confident one and perhaps, have better chance of winning. can't wait for this year's pageant! :)

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
oh. if that's the case, she should be the most confident one and perhaps, have better chance of winning. can't wait for this year's pageant! :)

you know they all look kinda competitive to me... I hear that one of the girls is actually Panhia Her the hostess from Hmong radio.. two other girl have competed before and place as 1st runner up in other pageants before too... one even won 1st place twice in previous pageants too.. gosh this year is going to be competitive... can't wait to see how the results go...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
you know they all look kinda competitive to me... I hear that one of the girls is actually Panhia Her the hostess from Hmong radio.. two other girl have competed before and place as 1st runner up in other pageants before too... one even won 1st place twice in previous pageants too.. gosh this year is going to be competitive... can't wait to see how the results go...
Omg! are you serious?
this year should be fun!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, this year is going to be super excited and yep, very competitive too. The year that My tzer won is my favorite too and it was hard choosing a winner that time because they were all good. Let see how this year will go, can't wait!!!

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
this is a picture i found on justhmong.com... just thought i'd share the pic with all you guys..

http://api.ning.com/files/BrzqfxIcPYaCM1dcyFikGEaDVHR7Zgag7V66xdZiqrFbuGOdaGAwmnW6Jaziz*je-tjICLJ70n-qL-OhnOdFuPbEl-E8rG*U684Y7JkcOKo_/l_c450388d045c42d89b38446bfab50ef2.jpg

does anyone know who is in charge of the miss hmong international beauty contest? I would like to volunteer my photography services to them for the contest. If anyone know please email me at twospoonsphotography@gmail.com.

THanks

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know who is in charge of the miss hmong international beauty contest? I would like to volunteer my photography services to them for the contest. If anyone know please email me at twospoonsphotography@gmail.com.

THanks
i think that you would do a much better job than this. wish i know who's in charge, i would totally refer you to them ( or them to you)........great quality camera, but the lighting is just horrible. so unfair for those in the back

oohlaa

sarNie Egg

THanks

hey.. well i hear that miss paj ntsa vwj is in charge of it this year... so maybe if you run into her at the new years, you can ask her..

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
yea!!! finally the new year is over and the winners are:

1st - Chrissy Xiong
2nd - Sauci Xiong
3rd - Maiv Ker Vue

congrats ladies..