Miss Hmong International 2007-08

cecilia

Staff member
GOtChA...I didn't think it was neccessarily for you to put up the website or picture of miss hmong international 2008...(if someone wanted to look at her they can just go to the website)everyone has their moments...Mercedes won because she probably stood out the most...and yes height does play a big role in winner these days...as a past contestant and pageant coordinator....we really need to stress on not judging height...anyways...I figure...this year miss hmong was not going to go to anyone out of state...since the last 2 years the crown was given to girls out of state and country....
the TITLE of this pageant is INTERNATIONAL .. Shouldn't this answer why other state/country are allow to win the crown? ;) :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my cousin said she's tall but my other cousin said she's around 5'6'' so i'm not sure cause i haven't seen her yet..

hehe

sarNie Egg
i just find out that Nee Lee was Miss Hmong Michigan 2007-08. Why did Michigan keep sending them to complete Miss Hmong International since they already crown Miss Hmong Michigan. Last year they did that too which her name is Stacy something...... She is also Miss Hmong Michigan 06-07 but yeah she didn't win Miss Hmong International.

I don't like the winner, Teng Cha deserve to be Miss Hmong International. Mercedes looks too shy because you guys can tell that face.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my cousin said she's tall but my other cousin said she's around 5'6'' so i'm not sure cause i haven't seen her yet..
khekhekhe.. at least I'm one inch taller than her ;P

also- I don't really care who wins these pageants anymore anyways- because everyone knows that somewhere in the pageant there will be someone cheating.

amythao

sarNie Adult
i just find out that Nee Lee was Miss Hmong Michigan 2007-08. Why did Michigan keep sending them to complete Miss Hmong International since they already crown Miss Hmong Michigan. Last year they did that too which her name is Stacy something...... She is also Miss Hmong Michigan 06-07 but yeah she didn't win Miss Hmong International.
michigan sends their miss michigan over there because it is the international pegnant...two different pegnant....anyways, all the girls did a very good job...it was nice to see it in person...i thought the girl from MN should have won...dont remember her name...

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh really, so thanks for letting me know and yeah i get it

michigan sends their miss michigan over there because it is the international pegnant...two different pegnant....anyways, all the girls did a very good job...it was nice to see it in person...i thought the girl from MN should have won...dont remember her name...

tubhluashmoob

sarNie Egg
Hopefully now Mercedes can prove to the public that she is the rightful owner of the crown. From what happened on stage and in Fresno New Year. It seems like Hlee was most capable of handling the title. Hopefully their title do not disappear by new year time next year because the public heard nothing of them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the TITLE of this pageant is INTERNATIONAL .. Shouldn't this answer why other state/country are allow to win the crown? ;) :lol:
tat is true..but like the winner last year from thailand...wat did she do for the community..nothing..the pep probably have to pay for her ticket back home and to the US juz to give the crown to the next winner....at least the ones tat win w/ in the country we can keep an eye on and complain to.....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
mercedes does look very very shy. she doesnt look outspoken. does anybody have clips of the pageant? i really really want to watch the pageant.

GOTCHA

sarNie Egg
GOtChA...I didn't think it was neccessarily for you to put up the website or picture of miss hmong international 2008...(if someone wanted to look at her they can just go to the website)everyone has their moments...Mercedes won because she probably stood out the most...and yes height does play a big role in winner these days...as a past contestant and pageant coordinator....we really need to stress on not judging height...anyways...I figure...this year miss hmong was not going to go to anyone out of state...since the last 2 years the crown was given to girls out of state and country....

You realize what you just said? You're just like all the other people involved in the pageant....Winners are already choosen before the pageant is even started??? Pathetic; if they choose people like you to coordinate, pageants will always be unfair. Please pay attention to people who will make a difference, not location, not height, and certainly not what you like.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
You realize what you just said? You're just like all the other people involved in the pageant....Winners are already choosen before the pageant is even started??? Pathetic; if they choose people like you to coordinate, pageants will always be unfair. Please pay attention to people who will make a difference, not location, not height, and certainly not what you like.

GOTCHA - I totally agree

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg

I was a contestant before becoming a trainer and coordinator...people warn me about pre-choosen winners...still I took that chance...it was for an experience...and alot of times people feel that it's not fair...the winner shouldn't have won...but it's all about how well the contestant perform and overall. At the end whoever has the highest score wins...you probably have never experienced being a contestant and coordinator so you wouldn't know how hard it is to be in it and or organize it. Besides...judges judge on what goes on, on stage...they don't know who really will benefit the community or who really should deserve the crown when their off stage....we do expect the winners to make a difference...but bottom line...everyone can never be satisfied...

hehe

sarNie Egg
hey wait a minute!!!!!!!! the one who win last year also do something too. She buy some blanket to all the hmong people in Chiang Rai and to some poor people who are sick and need blanket. She can't do much because she lives too far away, so you guys should give her a great applause because she is somebody who lives very far. I'm proud that she did something.

again, Mercedes can't be the winner!!!!!!!!! Teng Cha deserves to be Miss Hmong International 07-08. If you guys don't believe me, I will post the video on youtube.

tat is true..but like the winner last year from thailand...wat did she do for the community..nothing..the pep probably have to pay for her ticket back home and to the US juz to give the crown to the next winner....at least the ones tat win w/ in the country we can keep an eye on and complain to.....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
it was Paj Zaub Khab Miss Hmong California 2006-2007 that brought supplies for the hmong refugees at the Dej Dawb camp.

hehe

sarNie Egg
yeah it was paj zaub khab too but Ann also do one too. I will post the video on youtube you will see what she say.

it was Paj Zaub Khab Miss Hmong California 2006-2007 that brought supplies for the hmong refugees at the Dej Dawb camp.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I was a contestant before becoming a trainer and coordinator...people warn me about pre-choosen winners...still I took that chance...it was for an experience...and alot of times people feel that it's not fair...the winner shouldn't have won...but it's all about how well the contestant perform and overall. At the end whoever has the highest score wins...you probably have never experienced being a contestant and coordinator so you wouldn't know how hard it is to be in it and or organize it. Besides...judges judge on what goes on, on stage...they don't know who really will benefit the community or who really should deserve the crown when their off stage....we do expect the winners to make a difference...but bottom line...everyone can never be satisfied...
exactly, because it's so much work and hard work, it should be fair and not pre-chosen.. such as "I figure...this year miss hmong was not going to go to anyone out of state...since the last 2 years the crown was given to girls out of state and country" .. goodness... judges these days are so biased.
but anyway, it doesn't matter, I don't support Hmong pageants anymore anyways.

GOTCHA

sarNie Egg

Yeah, and um, it was Paj Zaub Khab who went out making all those videos! I thought she was out there supporting? Eh, supporting the video industry?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey wait a minute!!!!!!!! the one who win last year also do something too. She buy some blanket to all the hmong people in Chiang Rai and to some poor people who are sick and need blanket. She can't do much because she lives too far away, so you guys should give her a great applause because she is somebody who lives very far. I'm proud that she did something.

again, Mercedes can't be the winner!!!!!!!!! Teng Cha deserves to be Miss Hmong International 07-08. If you guys don't believe me, I will post the video on youtube.
sorrie i guess i wuz uninformed...i'll applaud her for doing wat she did but i won't applaud her because she is somebody who lives very far...close or far she should be able to do someting..but my opinion too...Ann didn't deserve to win the competition..there was this one girl i forgot her name..but she was the first one...her words of wisdom...and talent wuz by far better than any of the girls...but i know she didn't win becuz she was not prettie enough and not in shape....sad..very sad