miss hmong international contestants....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i'm too old to get excite for this fake stuff...hopefully this year would be better so old folk wouldn't disapoint.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow there are some pretty girls in here i'm hoping to see Sauci Xiong, Maiv Ntxawm Lauj, & Paj Nra Xyooj in the top list...but i'm going for sauci to win...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
looks great but could've been better if there's more contestants.

yes, i agree with above. i go with maiv ntxawm lauj, paj nra xyooj, and sauci xyooj.

oh yeah, i found something. it would been much better if these girls come and compete too. we would love 2 c this happen someday. yes, these are the 2010-2011 winner this year.

and miss hmong thailand:

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
looks great but could've been better if there's more contestants.

yes, i agree with above. i go with maiv ntxawm lauj, paj nra xyooj, and sauci xyooj.

oh yeah, i found something. it would been much better if these girls come and compete too. we would love 2 c this happen someday. yes, these are the 2010-2011 winner this year.

and miss hmong thailand:

i second that. would love to see all the winner this year compete to see who would win......

Mae

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling My Tzer Lao will be taking home the crown for this pageant. From what I have seen of her in videos, she seems to be a favorite among the Hmong community. I'll just wait and see since I'm not from Cali and have never attended this event...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Sauci Xiong for taking the crown of this year. She is officially the Miss Hmong International for 2010-2011...whoohooo....

Miss Hmong International: Sauci Xiong
1st Runner Up: Maiv Ntxawm Lauj
2nd Runner Up: Ong Thoj
Congrats to all these winners as well as the other contestants. This year has many beautiful girls and hope the best for them in the future as well...

a.k.a

sarNie Egg
Congrats to Sauci for taking the crown. I suppose it was time for her to stop placing 1st runner up

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
and wow, all the contestants were so competitive this year. i hope that it'll be competitive like this again next year.