Miss Hmong International - Mee Her

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
well then, i guess that's just your opinion or if not, you need to look into fashion before you judge what's fashionable and what's not... what they wear is fashion due to the fact that they go for a classic look with added jewlery to bring it out a little bit more... nothing too less nor too much... a fad is just something more of a phase... a time period when certian style is popular for a time being and then changes to something else... i hope this info helps you to determine what is and what isn't... but if you disagree, then i can't help you no more...
yes. it is my opinion. and sorry to say but they're not fashionable at all. they always overdo there's looks/dress.

milacute04

sarNie Egg
i thought you said you know. little miss i know fashion...

i just want to know what your opinion is since you said that the people who i think is in fashion and you disagree... what's your idea of fashion if you would like to share, if not, that's ok... it just means that you want to pick on people who has a sense of fashion..

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHe OnLy tHIng i dOn'T lIke aBOUt mIss mEE hER iS...
hOw sHe cHangED hER naME..tO: mIss nKauJ-mOg-mIm-hAwJ..
i tHINk tHat'S sO oDD..
:(
anYwAZE.. sHe iS pRettY..
i wAs sUpRisE aT hER rEactIOn wHen sHE wOn.. :lol:

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
i just want to know what your opinion is since you said that the people who i think is in fashion and you disagree... what's your idea of fashion if you would like to share, if not, that's ok... it just means that you want to pick on people who has a sense of fashion..
oh i have my own sense of style that others love. my idea of fashion is totally different from you idea of fashion so just keep it at that. psshhh,,. as if they did have a sense of fashion

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
tHe OnLy tHIng i dOn'T lIke aBOUt mIss mEE hER iS...
hOw sHe cHangED hER naME..tO: mIss nKauJ-mOg-mIm-hAwJ..
i tHINk tHat'S sO oDD..
:(
anYwAZE.. sHe iS pRettY..
i wAs sUpRisE aT hER rEactIOn wHen sHE wOn.. :lol:
yes i agree with you on her name too. she's too conceited.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
she was in MN selling her calendars for $5. they asked us to donate but then her mom said $5. so i was like..."Ok?" but ended up giving her that money. not sure what the money is going towards but she is pretty and in person she was nice.
I saw her too. She's pretty but puts on too much make-up. hehe

I heard with less make-up, she looks younger.
Will love to see her with less make-up someday. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Now I know why Hmong Section is such a popular section and one of the most active on SW. lol Great drama. People love attacking another personally and totalllyyyyy go off topic. Which is fine, I love ya'lls activeness. Everyone's blocked by a username so you don't really know who's who, and little do some of ya'll know, ya'll are closely related. Could be your cousin who comes over to use the net, and she's bashing you at the same time. lol Just a thought.

Anyway, my view on this...I think it's kind of pathetic to fly so many crew members (and family members so I read?) to Laos/Thailand to give out CANDY AND PENCILS (toothbrush the other year lol). The freaking plane ticket, passport fees, board/room, transportation, and food is probably 10 times more than what they are giving out to "help." I know they're trying their best to help (if you would like to call it help -_-, I honestly think it's like a vacation...seeing the pictures from the Miss Hmong who went the other time, dressing all high class w/ her expensive ass purse.), but they can just send the money over to help out rather than spend it on all the tickets, fees, etc. If they can't trust no one over there, send one of their own trustees there to do the deed. Think logically! If the Hmong people can afford a freaking coup against Laos, how can they not afford to actually help their people with these supplies like pencils, candy, toothbrush? Can someone donate actual clothing and shoes next year? That's quite helpful.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This would be a great idea, if someone would be thoughtful enough and not to think about herself too much...it is very possible to be done if she really want to help....not a vacation for one family or oneself but to help other. However, the committe need to revise their requirement to something like become a miss Hmong one has to sacrife at least a year to donate times to fund raise to help the Hmong community...a year is not much to give if one really think about helping other...but we're human only a few people left in this world would think of doing thing for other, majority of the people are doing for frame like many in the past and now...Hope that some day we'll have a true Miss Hmong.......

LizzieOo

sarNie Egg
Ruby's rather sweet. Both my aunt and mom are rather close to her. It's funny how a lot of people are talking shit about her and I'm pretty sure all the stuff people said about her isn't true. And they’re ALL human. Just because she's Miss Hmong International that doesn’t mean she is given money to build schools and things like that. All they can do is help encourage education. Maybe one day they’ll be a rich Miss Hmong International who would be able to help build schools and houses. Or maybe one day all of the past Miss Hmong International will come together and raise money together and not backstab each other lol. It’s pretty mean making fun of people’s ideas and talking shit about it because I’m pretty sure we’re doing nothing to help either. At lease they have the guts to put themselves out there and TRY to make a difference, while we sit behind our computers and laptops watching Lakorns and talking shit about the pageant runners =]

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Ruby's rather sweet. Both my aunt and mom are rather close to her. It's funny how a lot of people are talking shit about her and I'm pretty sure all the stuff people said about her isn't true. And they’re ALL human. Just because she's Miss Hmong International that doesn’t mean she is given money to build schools and things like that. All they can do is help encourage education. Maybe one day they’ll be a rich Miss Hmong International who would be able to help build schools and houses. Or maybe one day all of the past Miss Hmong International will come together and raise money together and not backstab each other lol. It’s pretty mean making fun of people’s ideas and talking shit about it because I’m pretty sure we’re doing nothing to help either. At lease they have the guts to put themselves out there and TRY to make a difference, while we sit behind our computers and laptops watching Lakorns and talking shit about the pageant runners =]
soo true =]

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
She doesn't have to build a new school, no one expect her to build new school, but I'm sure if she could fund raise about as much as PZK could, then she could remodel an old school in Thailand, instead like PZK go travel with her crew and just pass out papers and pencils....but of course people would think of themselves first before doing things for others...she just a human being, maybe doing this would be too much for her....huh...just hope she doesn't spend the money she used her title to fund raise to do like what others had done it the past, but instead in a better and meaningful way. AND many ideas in here are suggestions. Also if you know her, you can pass it to her... in her position she needs to be able to take both good and bad comments as well as suggestion, if she's really a true MISS Hmong international, but if she is like everyone in the past then she doesn't need to care what everyone is saying.... A succesful person never take people comments as offend, but instead they will thanks the people who to put them down and use these comment as encouregment...HOWEVER, ONLY A FEW CAN GO THROUGH THIS PATH...hope she willl be in this group...TAKE CARE>>>>>>>>>>>>