Miss Hmong International Pageant

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
dAm... i tHInK evEryOne wIll tOtaLLY hAte hEr fOr rUnnINg aGaIN...
sHe's sO gAy...
:):):)
iono why people diss on her? like i kno it would be really messed up if she did cheat to win, but wat's wrong with running for the pageant again? cuz how i see it is that sac new year is like miss usa, and frez new year is like miss universe...

they're two different pageant becuz the contestants are from all over. i dont see why it's so wrong to run again.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
iono why people diss on her? like i kno it would be really messed up if she did cheat to win, but wat's wrong with running for the pageant again? cuz how i see it is that sac new year is like miss usa, and frez new year is like miss universe...

they're two different pageant becuz the contestants are from all over. i dont see why it's so wrong to run again.

i say its embarrissing if u already won first place....if u won 2nd 3rd n all other every time i dunt kare...but she won first for a place like sac already dun't need to go all the way n show everyong that she's the most popular famous girl on earth n stuff...sorry for fann...but i am a fan of her but since she run for frsno i have the "awwmmm"...feeling towards here...does she want the money or the laos feeding kids stuff??...trying to show her tears on magazines n pappers...yeah whatever say all u want cause people have their own opinions towards other people..n this is mine...soo...therefore...its mine opinion...:D

pyang

sarNie Egg
but there's no rule that say she can't run if she won already. if you guys want to blame someone it should be the the judges or whoever runs this pageant thing. and if she won multiple times, the judges must see something in her.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
but there's no rule that say she can't run if she won already. if you guys want to blame someone it should be the the judges or whoever runs this pageant thing. and if she won multiple times, the judges must see something in her.

true she can run all she wants n its gonna make her name running around ever bader...she can run again next year for all those new years even mn n wis. i dunt care...its all up to her...but in my case i think that if any peeps won a 1ST place already they dunt need to run anymore...

*__*

sarNie Egg
agree with you mainhiathao.
She can run all she want. But keep in mind that the very first pageant that she win will
be the MOST MEMORABLE one. the one that made peoples like her.

Running for it from one state to the next only showed the old folks & outsider folks that you are greedy and
want attention and want fame that you just can't stop but want more.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yah thats why dunt u think it'll be embarriising if she won first at sac n didn't get first at fresno...that'll be ever badder for her...n yeah first is always most memorable...

kulyia

RUK
folks folks folks......This year doesnt upset me as much but just that she need give others the oppurtunity that she is getting to other girls.Imagine she run again NEXT YEAR!omg, that would not be a nice picture.If she runs again for next year, I reallie hope someone would say something to her.Like,"Arent you embarrashed to run for the Third time?"[In hmong]

&i would reallie LOVE to hear her replie.=]

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
folks folks folks......This year doesnt upset me as much but just that she need give others the oppurtunity that she is getting to other girls.Imagine she run again NEXT YEAR!omg, that would not be a nice picture.If she runs again for next year, I reallie hope someone would say something to her.Like,"Arent you embarrashed to run for the Third time?"[In hmong]

&i would reallie LOVE to hear her replie.=]
she can't run again next year
at least not in the same pageants
lol.

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
Running for hmong pageant is not a problem at all. At least the ladies have the guts too. But seeing the same faces every year is boring. I say we need new faces. :blink:

Plus I like ciaj sia's music and video, but after surfing around youtube and seeing that 99% of Mr. Ciaj sia's music video, he put PZK as his lead actress, is BORING after a while. I mean she could be in there, but she does not need to be in every one of them.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Running for hmong pageant is not a problem at all. At least the ladies have the guts too. But seeing the same faces every year is boring. I say we need new faces. :blink:

Plus I like ciaj sia's music and video, but after surfing around youtube and seeing that 99% of Mr. Ciaj sia's music video, he put PZK as his lead actress, is BORING after a while. I mean she could be in there, but she does not need to be in every one of them.
true. some people are asking him to stop using PZK in his mvs
lol.
he replied to somebody that she approached him
meaning.. she's always offering herself to be a part of his mvs
i'm sure lots of people on youtube is getting tired of seeing her too

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling