Miss Hmong MN 2008-2009

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! she look pretty. i am curious what is her talent too. i hope that she can speak hmong fluetly. i hated when the winner can't speak hmong fluently. it just kill the whole purpose of miss "hmong" entirely......just my opinion

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i got this from youtube.. hopefully it is the same girl.. lol

Kab Npaub Vaj #8 has won the title of Miss Hmong Minnesota 2009. She is a dancer in the group called Minnesota Angels. She is the third straight in a row MN Angels dancer that has won Miss Hmong Minnesota along with Miss Hmong Minnesota 2007 MaiKa Thoj and Miss Hmong Minnesota 2008 Nkauj Hli Xyooj.

youtube clip right here. lol.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really??? she is a member of MN Angels too??? well there one member of MN Angels in the pageant too and she is Paj Nra Xyooj (the 2nd runner up) and she also Miss Hmong MN 2008 sister. Wow, it seem like MN Angels took all the Miss Hmong Title now. First is Maika Thao, Nkauj Hli Xyooj, & now her

i got this from youtube.. hopefully it is the same girl.. lol

Kab Npaub Vaj #8 has won the title of Miss Hmong Minnesota 2009. She is a dancer in the group called Minnesota Angels. She is the third straight in a row MN Angels dancer that has won Miss Hmong Minnesota along with Miss Hmong Minnesota 2007 MaiKa Thoj and Miss Hmong Minnesota 2008 Nkauj Hli Xyooj.

youtube clip right here. lol.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip! oh man! i missed out on her talent i was there for most i think since they didn't went in order...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
OH GAWD her voice is annoying!!! It doesn't sound natural at all - actually - all pageant girls over exaggerate their speech.. and so did she.. but overall good job I guess..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Her voice sounds so fake...but she is fluent in Hmong, which is great!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... haha i thought her voice sounded like those subbers too.. buit aniwaise congratz to her..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
no each of the girls do their own little talent like dancing or singing or doing whatever they know how to do, but most girls was either singing or dancing, i didn't see all the girls but the ones that i saw was either singing or a india dance, kinda annoying, did anyone do a hmong dance?!?

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
she looks pretty, and i agree that her voice does sound kind of annoying. congrats to her and her family.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true i do not like her voice though she is pretty...her voice seems very fake...like rose pa vue...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OH GAWD her voice is annoying!!! It doesn't sound natural at all - actually - all pageant girls over exaggerate their speech.. and so did she.. but overall good job I guess..
wow and she won w/ a talk like tat? :huh:

i usuallie very supportive of pageants and all..i'm all for Hmongies stuffies..but..come on :rolleyes: ...at least even if the other girls' are annoying..u can tell it's cuz their nervous and they speak all weird..this girl...it's like she's reading from a paper and half speaking and singing? -_-

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i give credits to all the girls that was in the pageant, but seriously, did they really have to talk like that...?
I liked how Paj Nra Xyooj talked, it wasn't so fake and ho... high and down with the tone...
but somehow she got 3rd place, its better than nothing...