Miss Int'l Runner Up Paj Ntsa Vwj visits Hmong Orphans

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Paj Ntsa Vwj visits Liberty Kidz Thai (Hmong) Orphanage in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Funny how she gets into Hmong pageant sweet talking form. She's very pretty but don't know if she actually really did anything besides visit these kids. I like the missionary dude, he seems really genuine and cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB4y3CiPdt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNbQKwsEOKU&feature=related

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
umm... she's not Miss Hmong CA 2010-2011. She's Miss Hmong International 1st Runner Up 2009-2010.
That's what I said hehe Well, she's probably doing this because she's planning to run again for 2011. hahaha

there's a chance, she might win. OGS like it.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
well, i guess so. if she want to compete again, that's her decision. i don't think she should compete for miss hmong anymore. if she want to compete again, go for Miss Asian America in San Francisco.

That's what I said hehe Well, she's probably doing this because she's planning to run again for 2011. hahaha

there's a chance, she might win. OGS like it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i guess so. if she want to compete again, that's her decision. i don't think she should compete for miss hmong anymore. if she want to compete again, go for Miss Asian America in San Francisco.
Yeap, it's her decision if she want to compete for Miss HMong, Miss Asian America or Miss whatever she want.

I think most Hmong girl's would rather run for pageants, within the Hmong Community, just because it's easier. :)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I guess its a good thing to do something like that if you're a "Miss ____" something, but come on... do you have to wait till you're a miss pageant to visit orphanages oversea. My nieces went too Thailand and visited an orphanage, they bought them papers, pencil/pens, eraser, tooth brush, candies and many more just because they wanted to. They didn't wait til they were a miss pageant or to get notice/publicity. Why not do something that ordinary people won't be able to do or a step ahead of what we can do.
My nieces should be known too ^^ they at least did more then just visited.

But I guess its good that she cares and is doing something then nothing..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess its a good thing to do something like that if you're a "Miss ____" something, but come on... do you have to wait till you're a miss pageant to visit orphanages oversea. My nieces went too Thailand and visited an orphanage, they bought them papers, pencil/pens, eraser, tooth brush, candies and many more just because they wanted to. They didn't wait til they were a miss pageant or to get notice/publicity. Why not do something that ordinary people won't be able to do or a step ahead of what we can do.
My nieces should be known too ^^ they at least did more then just visited.

But I guess its good that she cares and is doing something then nothing..
Your niece should be famous by now then hehe JK. *JOKE

i guess because some do it for publicity and for popularity and not from the Heart. Your niece is very kind. :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
People from these days do thing for publicity more than from their heart. It is good she is trying to do something, but it would be better if she did something different from the others. It just the same thing over and over. They can't come up with a new idea. I guesst the committees and organizers need to be more educated than they are now. GO TO SCHOOL AND DO RESEARCH PEOPLE.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think everyone jumps onto the bandwagon of down-grading pageant contestants, don't anyone ever think that there is any good hmong girls left in this world that actually competes in the pageants? what does everyone want these winners to do anyways? Because if I had the chance to go overseas to visit, I would honestly want to visit these orphanages and the Hmongs in the refugee camps. I just wish we all can stop talking down on these pageant contestants and do more research before we speak.

I praise Pa Ntsa because she was not the winner, just the runner up, she didn't have to do anything, a lot of the runner ups in the past just stay behind the scenes and never does anything. She visited the Orphanage and brought them useful items. So weather its for publicity OR from her heart, she took her time to put together benefiting concerts/ party to raise money to go over-seas for these children AND to give out scholarships and laptops this pass year to students in Fresno. May I ask how many of you can actually say you HAVE sacrifice months of your life to planned something to better the world? If you have not please don't judge those that have whether is is out of their own hearts or for publicity because having done "something" is better than having done "NOTHING". I don't know about everyone else but when I watched this video I absolutely love the smiling faces of all the children, and did anyone notice how many of the kids held onto her hand and followed her. They adored her!

I hope everyone thinks twice about ranting on these contestants.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
it's good that she's doing something, it's just that she gets more credit because she's in the pageant and when "regular" people do something like that they don't get recognized. But it's a good thing that she's doing what she's doing and a good thing regular people are doing it too and they're not waiting until their names famous in the hmong community to do something.
Applaud for everyone who are helping our hmong people over sea.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I think everyone jumps onto the bandwagon of down-grading pageant contestants, don't anyone ever think that there is any good hmong girls left in this world that actually competes in the pageants? what does everyone want these winners to do anyways? Because if I had the chance to go overseas to visit, I would honestly want to visit these orphanages and the Hmongs in the refugee camps. I just wish we all can stop talking down on these pageant contestants and do more research before we speak.

I praise Pa Ntsa because she was not the winner, just the runner up, she didn't have to do anything, a lot of the runner ups in the past just stay behind the scenes and never does anything. She visited the Orphanage and brought them useful items. So weather its for publicity OR from her heart, she took her time to put together benefiting concerts/ party to raise money to go over-seas for these children AND to give out scholarships and laptops this pass year to students in Fresno. May I ask how many of you can actually say you HAVE sacrifice months of your life to planned something to better the world? If you have not please don't judge those that have whether is is out of their own hearts or for publicity because having done "something" is better than having done "NOTHING". I don't know about everyone else but when I watched this video I absolutely love the smiling faces of all the children, and did anyone notice how many of the kids held onto her hand and followed her. They adored her!

These days, girl's run pageants to be popular, not to help the community no more.

Also, pageant girls are fake as hell. Sorry to say but its true. I like to called them, actresses, because on stage and in front of ogs. they put on a great show but in reality, they are the opposite of who they are.

I'm not hating on Paj Ntsa but I give her props. She's smart for going out in public to visit the orphanage. If you pay close attention to the video, she's very cheesy, fake acting. no doubt. she's going to win this year, if she enters. or maybe this is the whole purpose of going? we will never know.

Honestly, if i had the money. I don't have to make myself known to the public. I can help and donate and that's it. I don't need anyone to praise me but again, if a "REGULAR" person does it. It's nothing but if a "CELEBRITY (pageant girl)" does. It's worth-knowing.

Those who truly love, don't need to be known for what they do, but those who want to be known for what they do are people who see life as a competition.

By the way, just by her doing this. It's nice but it's not going to change the world. It's funny, how some girl's think they can change the world haha

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

thank you. I really appreciate your response. I was runner up for a pageant, and yeah I haven't done anything because I don't have the means to. Sometimes we need that position or a position and the support of organizations in order to do something. Sometimes you can do more with that fame. I decided to run in a pageant because I wanted to help, and yes my speech did sound cliche but I mean every word and am working towards doing everything I said was going to. Yeah, some girls just do it for fame whatever but some girls do it as a starting point of getting somewhere in the Hmong community. Sometimes being in the pageant means more than a pretty face to the girls. Yeah I was uncomfortable dressing up like every other girl, my identity confined to a number on the sash, and being judged on whether I'm fit or not but hey, that's how life is, and I know everyone is entitled to judgment but please be more considerate the next time you judge a pageant girl. I say I was uncomfortable but I still did it because at first it was supposed to be my sister but her bf didn't want her to be in it so they got married and we couldn't pay the sponsors their money back so my parents threw me into the pageant, but I went into with all my heart wanting to make a difference and do something with that name. And maybe she's not trying to change the world, she knows that the mere act of going there to visit isn't gonna change the world, but just going there to see those places, to gain the experience can help her further develop what to do to try to change the world

oohlaa

sarNie Egg
in my opinion, i think the girl is a little crazy... she doesn't have to use her "title" to go overseas and visit orphanages.. i really appreciate what she's doing for the committee but i kinda feel like she's overstepping the real winner.. i saw her for the first time with her huge crown and thought that the winner was already married... but then i found out that the winner wasn't married and that she bought her own crown.. i was like wtf? her actions were controversial in pageant records and i feel that HINY should've strip her of her title as 1st runner up.. she did great things for the community but that girl is crazy for glory or something.. aw well wats done is done, to me i feel like she ain't ever going to give up that 1st runner up title and that huge crown cuz seems to me like she's still wearing that crown even after her term which she didn't even have a term to begin with.. i mean come on! handing out laptops on the night of crowning the next winner? think about it.. it's Nkauj Mog Mim's night not her's.. she can choose any day of the 7 days of new years to do it but not on the night of the winners.. i rest my case..