does anyone agree?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nuthida

sarNie Egg
i think Laos should try doing Miss teen Laos or somthing LOL because most laos girls are pretty. if Laos organised a Laos supermodel contest or something the winner of that would enter miss universe why not try it and bring laos into the community so that its well-known and in the inter level..:)
anyone agree?

donna

sarNie Adult
i agree. we need to become a well knowned country like the others. i hate having to explain where Laos is exactly.

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
i think Laos should try doing Miss teen Laos or somthing LOL because most laos girls are pretty. if Laos organised a Laos supermodel contest or something the winner of that would enter miss universe why not try it and bring laos into the community so that its well-known and in the inter level..:)
anyone agree?
Laos P.D.R do have beauty pageant (i.e. Miss Apone, Miss Lux, Miss Sunsilk, Miss Songkran, Miss Pi Mai, Miss Laos, etc), but I do agree that they need to send winner to compete on an international level. A start would be to compete in Southeast Asia beauty contest; however, sponsor(s) would be needed in order for them to compete regional (southeast asia and/or universe competition), which mean money money money. A good sponsor would be Beer Lao!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's a good idea but it's up to the government and how open they are to the other countries.
Miss China was in the last Miss Universe pageant I don't know why there wasn't a Miss Laos.
Beauty pageants in general, at least in the states, don't have height requirements or even weight requirements.
The one thing you can't be is married or have children. They do have age requirements for specific ones.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
a lot of the americanized laos girls are pretty, i think if thailand has a chance to enter into miss universe, so should a girl from laos

dfemc

sarNie Adult
a lot of the americanized laos girls are pretty, i think if thailand has a chance to enter into miss universe, so should a girl from laos
care to explain what u mean by "americanized" laos girls are pretty??? :blink: i've seen many pretty LAO LAO girls and rural lao girls and fobby n non-fobby lao girls and europeanized lao girls and africanized lao girls and blackanized lao girls and latinonized lao girls are alll pretty dayam FOOOOINE-lookin' HYNAs, r we following the same observation here? come to cali or rural laos to check them out, otherwise, u'll be missin' out ;)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
care to explain what u mean by "americanized" laos girls are pretty??? :blink: i've seen many pretty LAO LAO girls and rural lao girls and fobby n non-fobby lao girls and europeanized lao girls and africanized lao girls and blackanized lao girls and latinonized lao girls are alll pretty dayam FOOOOINE-lookin' HYNAs, r we following the same observation here? come to cali or rural laos to check them out, otherwise, u'll be missin' out ;)
by americanized, i'm just throwing out there my prospective lol....i'm not being mean or anything...like i think my aunt from laos was pretty, but once she got "americanized", i thought she looked gorgeous...i'm not dissing or anything hahaha....

champthong

sarNie Hatchling

Of course people will be gorgeous with make-up etc on..now imagine without make-up haha

Lao girls from Laos are natural beauty, meaning majority of them do not wear make-up and still look beautiful. In America or elsewhere, girls don't even want to go out to public areas without their make-up or putting on their cosmetic stuff (waste of money and making cosmetic companies get richer). haha

How much do you guys or gals spend on you cosmetic stuff in a month?

dfemc

sarNie Adult

Of course people will be gorgeous with make-up etc on..now imagine without make-up haha

Lao girls from Laos are natural beauty, meaning majority of them do not wear make-up and still look beautiful. In America or elsewhere, girls don't even want to go out to public areas without their make-up or putting on their cosmetic stuff (waste of money and making cosmetic companies get richer). haha

hahhaha totally, make-up does wonders doesn't it. so i guess that's what miss.lilxgrl meant. hahha, how much do guys/gals spend on cosmetic stuff a month? try in 6 years for me, i have sensitive skin. but i'm not gonna lie, i loooooove make-up, if anyone has a face for me to paint, i'll take it on. but yes indeed, it is a multi-million dollar industry when it comes to makeup, plus no one ever really uses them all before they buy a new batch anyhow... ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult

$0 I don't wear makeup.
Actually change that, roughly $30/year but I still don't wear it. lol I like buying with the intent of using but I never find an occasion to wear makeup and when I do I keep it minimal, makeup tends to make my face look dark and I don't trust all that chemical they put into that stuff. Not to mention the animal testing going on, which is something I don't agree with.

And I think she probably meant Westernize rather than "Americanized". A person can be Westernized in their style and look without actually having to be born, raised or even been to America, Europe or Australia.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ yeah, thats the word! haha westernized....THANK YOU...and i spend about 200-300 bucks a year on make up all together lol...its not that i use a lot, but i use the expensive stuff because they dont clog my pores and i sensitive skin

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i never thought about how much i spend on make up, i think more about how much or how little i should apply it, plus make up is best when its use to enhance ur features, don't u think,

anyways back to the topic, miss lao would be kool, i hope someday it could be, representing!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am late in this discussion, but if the event does rise up to support Miss Laos being sent to Miss Universe, then hell.. I'm totally supporting it 100%. I want to see Miss Laos in the Universal pageant, not just to show the constantant herself, but to see Laos out there, where the world can see the country and what it represents for a change. Laos has been such an isolated country to everyone.. that it deserves a chance to shine. I think Laos stands a chance just like every other countries.