Miss Teen Thailand 2008

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
manao is cute...but not enough to win lmfao..maybe she had a good speech or w/e but as i'm reading it she's good at badminton dont tell me thats the reason she won hahaha.
look dtaan she didnt look pretty to me in her head shot but she's gorgeous in the group pictures
cream and jada look a little loss...espicially jada hahahhaa.
these are the next nang eks and nang rongs of channel 3, 5 and 7 hahhahahaha :loool: i hope i get to be next n'rai :loool: :loool:

manao is cute...but not enough to win lmfao..maybe she had a good speech or w/e but as i'm reading it she's good at badminton dont tell me thats the reason she won hahaha.
look dtaan she didnt look pretty to me in her head shot but she's gorgeous in the group pictures
cream and jada look a little loss...espicially jada hahahhaa.
these are the next nang eks and nang rongs of channel 3, 5 and 7 hahhahahaha :loool: i hope i get to be next n'rai :loool: :loool:
aw no. :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao dont worry i'll make my way up to nang rong and then nang ek hahahaha and then miss thailand and then miss universe and then queen of the world! lmfao and then queen of the universe :loool:
i had to keep going i couldnt stop at queen of the world why limit myself :loool:

jeniferin

sarNie Egg
lmfao dont worry i'll make my way up to nang rong and then nang ek hahahaha and then miss thailand and then miss universe and then queen of the world! lmfao and then queen of the universe :loool:
i had to keep going i couldnt stop at queen of the world why limit myself :loool:

hahah thats funny!
hopefully we might be playing in the same lakorn someday
LOL
well if we ever get there
hehe

^^ i went back to look. i'm not seeing the resemblance. help point out some features for me. i have 20/400 vision. :lol:

the winner reminds me of the girls from "chili, white, choc" for some reason. :huh: