Miss Thailand Universe 2009

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Did anyone watch it? I did lol. Anyways, I think the winner is pretty :D. The winner's name is Chutima Chantelle Durongdej (or however the heck you spell it lol), nickname Kaimook and she's contestant #4, age 23.
There was special shows from: Pancake Khemanid Jamikorn, Navin Tar Yavapolkul and Win Tawin Yavapolkul

Here's a link to her pic, profile, and her personal answer: http://mtu.ch7.com/contestant-profile.aspx?contentid=1409

credits to www.ch7.com

ChaYen

sarNie Egg
lol yea, i'm so happy that he's back in thailand. i think he was gone from the music industry because he went to pursue his masters degree? not sure. but u should listen to his songs. i liked one of his songs called Nam Noi Pae Fai... the mv to that song starred Kob Suvanant Kongying. it even had a sequel. LOL

whoa, i'm so off track. LOL i want to watch miss thailand universe. i wonder if it's on youtube yet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Navin Tar came to USA to pursue both his masters and doctoral degree in Ag&Res econ. I like the nam noy pae fai song too but the sequel sakod jai is not as good. I'm not sure if the Miss Universe thing is on youtube yet but I watched it on bbtvthai. Maybe someone will upload it on youtube soon.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Here's the link ja Diamend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DWNjxy

Personally I think Win sounds better than him lol. But that's just me. I like the deeper voice of Win when he sings I guess lol. This thread went from talking about the pageant to talking about Navin Tar :lol:. And mainhiathao if you check out the ch7 link up there, you can see more pics in their gallery.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks u nai. i already saw it lol aw dat was such a sad mv but man navin's hair blowing in da wind and shiet lol was dat supposed to make him look dreamy? LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
his hair in mae ying is so ew though. his hair plus da suits they put him in make him look like the joker from batman lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think she's pretty ^_^.. congratz to her..

lol it went from the pageant to navin.. lol..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
his hair in mae ying is so ew though. his hair plus da suits they put him in make him look like the joker from batman lol
LOL, I actually have not seen the latest batman movie so I cannot judge but your comment made me laugh pretty hard. As for the pics of Mae Ying, they all don't look flattering. I guess they're trying to achieve the "old" look and they sure did with the funny hairstyles and ugly outfits.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol he looks like the joker from any batman movie/tv show LOL some lakorn though when they have the setting back in the day, da outfits look good and da people look good in dem. da guys just all look funny in mae ying. some of da girls too

onahc

sarNie Elites
Thailand never gets it right, they always pick the oriental looking ones that are educated. They have no taste whatsoever! Another disappointment, she won't make it to the top 15.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
She's not pretty. The closest one in recent years when Thailand stood a chance was in 2007 with Kwang Faroong Yuthitum.