~**Miz Oh Not So Important**~

^_^ Hello there!!! I tend to get rather OH SO BORED AT WORK and end up taking pics of me hiding in the bathroom or in the lunch room or perhaps sum where outside in the wild! :lol: Wen I get home I post sum up! Tat's in 2 hours... haha!!! wink wink!!!
BleH! Ima so BORED!!! :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
Which means, we won't see your face ? Just a bathroom, a soap and some shampoo ? That's sad :D jk !

I wonder how Yingna looks like. I'll probably see it tomorrow my time. Here it's almost time to sleep.

Which means, we won't see your face ? Just a bathroom, a soap and some shampoo ? That's sad :D jk !

I wonder how Yingna looks like. I'll probably see it tomorrow my time. Here it's almost time to sleep.
Haha!!! :lol:Dorky Cappy! You seen me b4... keke!!! No nothing like that in the bathroom... haha!!! Thou that does sound like a good idea for 2marrow. keke!!! :p

N-eways here are some pictures of me, family and friends... kekeke!!!

** I hope I dont scare you guys all away! :( I promise I wont haunt you guys in your dreams... ^_^ **

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

*~ B&W of me and my new haircut ~*

*~Me and my cousin in March 2008~ Caprin Shrine in COLORADO~*

*~ My sister and cousin @ IHOP with my guy friend cut out of picture! ~*

*~ Just as it SAYS ~*

*~ Still HIDING ~*

*~ Sent this pix 2 my guy friend! haha! ~*

*~ My cute nephew (Oldest sister son) ~*

*~ My nawty nephew getting in trouble by Dad (Younger sis son) ~*

*~ My mom and the new addition to the family in March (Oldest bro's 2nd daughter) ~*

*~ 2 sisters (Oldest bro's daughters) ~*

*~ Cute nephew and neice ~*

the pic with the daddy is scary, man! what did the lil' dude do?

nice pics! i look forward to pics in the wild. the pic in colorado w/ mountains in the background is much too tamed. :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
cuuute hair cut. and awww, that last one with big bro feeding younger baby is kewwt. endearing older bro. btw, where in colorado are those mountains, it's a really pretty background.

R.I.P

Rest In Peace Black Chick... I too loved u very much... I had so much memory with SL in this car... Stoopid ass WHITE PEOPLE... (no offense to u other who are white) I hope the Po-Po catches you two white T*aSH... You two ruined my Valentine's gift for SL... U 2 bast@rd had to pick Valentine's Day to buy the car with a fake money order. Rot in jail man... Goshers... I hate people like this... :angry:

what the heck happened? did you file a police report?

i bought a car for my baby brother and paid with a certified cashier's check. don't take M.O.s for something like that. and if the cashier's check is fishy, ask the people to go to their bank and get the cashier's check issued right in front of you. legit people will do this.