MN July 4th tournament

mokka

sarNie Adult
What did you buy from the tournament?
I always go but this year I couldn't go because I had to work... So would you mind sharing what you bought from the tournament? I would love to see what each and everyone bought...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I always go but this year I couldn't go because I had to work... So would you mind sharing what you bought from the tournament? I would love to see what each and everyone bought...
I bought some CDs:
1. Muaj Kub Yaj new album(vol 4)
2. Evol new album vol 3
3. Emotion new album
4. Uab Vwj new album

becki

sarNie Hatchling

I never been to MN Tournament [July 4th] but i bought two new music video.... On the cover is said it release 2010... Any ways i bought Nkauj Hli Vwj MV... The songs from her old album [vol.1]... and for Muaj Kub Yaj MV... I don't know if it from his old or new album but his MV is MV2....If anyone wants the songs I could upload the songs...

Below are some Muaj Kub Yaj MV....

Koj Yog Tus Tav Ntawm Kuv Lub Cev - Muaj Kub Yaj & Paj Tshiab Xyooj
Yog Tsis Muaj Paj Niam - Muaj Kub Yaj
Hmab Tu Hlua Pluam - Muaj Kub Yaj
Dev Zov Nqaij Kaus Poom - Muaj Kub Yaj
Txhob Txo Koj Txoj Sia - Muaj Kub Yaj
Koj Puas Tau Los Yug - Muaj Kub Yaj

there more if you want to watch it... go to youtube.... I can not find Nkauj Hli Vwj MV in youtube but there FMV with her songs...

nkaujsuabyaj

sarNie Egg
I never been to MN Tournament [July 4th] but i bought two new music video.... On the cover is said it release 2010... Any ways i bought Nkauj Hli Vwj MV... The songs from her old album [vol.1]... and for Muaj Kub Yaj MV... I don't know if it from his old or new album but his MV is MV2....If anyone wants the songs I could upload the songs...

Below are some Muaj Kub Yaj MV....

Koj Yog Tus Tav Ntawm Kuv Lub Cev - Muaj Kub Yaj & Paj Tshiab Xyooj
Yog Tsis Muaj Paj Niam - Muaj Kub Yaj
Hmab Tu Hlua Pluam - Muaj Kub Yaj
Dev Zov Nqaij Kaus Poom - Muaj Kub Yaj
Txhob Txo Koj Txoj Sia - Muaj Kub Yaj
Koj Puas Tau Los Yug - Muaj Kub Yaj

there more if you want to watch it... go to youtube.... I can not find Nkauj Hli Vwj MV in youtube but there FMV with her songs...

Could you please upload these song..i really like them..and is this his new ablum?

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm from California but this year my mom and sister went to visit my other siblings there. I ended up going on July 4th and gaaaaackk! It was so humid! haha, I couldn't complain about it more. :lol: I find Minnesota weather really strange. There wasn't much sun that day, but it was so hard to breath.
But anywho, sorry you missed it. :/
My mom bought Hmong outfits for my little niece and nephew. She also bought some Hmong fabrics..and I forget what else. The papaya was good might I add. :) I saw some lakorns but those were the ones I'd seen already so. haha.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I didn't go. I was sick and my mom said that it gets
dustier every year. They went and came home feeling
all dusty. xD Glad I didn't go. But my opinion on it
(even though I haven't gone for a few years now)
that they should change the fair grounds. Maybe to
State Fair ground since the State Fair is Cement so
it won't get dusty. I mean, at the J4, it's so dusty
and you won't even want to eat. Who knows how much
dust is in their food. I have no problems with the J4
other than the fact that it gets really dusty and the
bathrooms. BLEH