Expired Sarnie
Title: 더 러버 / The Lover
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 12 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: Mnet
Broadcast period: 2015-April-02 to 2015-June-18
Air time: Thursday 23:00
Synopsis

It’s an omnibus series about four different couples living together in one apartment complex.
Oh Do Si (Oh Jung Se) and Ryoo Doo Ri (Ryu Hyun Kyung) play the main couple in their 30s who chose to live together instead of getting married, and have been sharing an apartment for two years. Oh Do Si plays a voice actor and Ryoo Doo Ri plays a reviewer who runs a blog.

Choi Jin Nyeo (Choi Yeo Jin) and Jeong Yeong Joon (Jung Joon Young) have been cast as the second couple — they’re twelve years apart in age and have been living together for a year. He’s a pretty-boy singer who carries his guitar everywhere he goes, but doesn’t actually know how to play it all that well. She’s a penny-pinching ajumma in the body of a hot woman who basically supports her much younger boyfriend. He drives her crazy but he’s a good guy at heart, and she can never manage to stay mad at him for long.
Ha Seol Eun (Ha Eun Sul) and Park Hwan Jong (Park Jong Hwan) play a 20s couple that just moved in together. She’s the type of woman who doesn't want her boyfriend to know that she isn't the perfect embodiment of femininity, and works tirelessly to keep up the illusion.

Lee Joon Jae (Lee Jae Joon) plays a loner who prefers to stay at home, but is forced to get a roommate for financial reasons. He doesn’t even want to exchange unnecessary small talk with the guy, and thus seeks out a foreigner who can’t speak Korean very well. Takuya (Terada Takuya) plays the new roommate, a young man from Japan who’s on a trip around the world. Takuya thinks it a shame that Lee Joon Jae is wasting his youth as a homebody, and begins to draw him out into the world. (Source)

Cast
Oh Jung Se as Oh Do Si
Ryu Hyun Kyung as Ryoo Doo Ri
Choi Yeo Jin as Choi Jin Nyeo
Jung Joon Young as Jeong Yeong Joon
Ha Eun Sul as Ha Seol Eun
Park Jong Hwan as Park Hwan Jong
Lee Jae Joon as Lee Joon Jae
Terada Takuya as Takuya

fun

Expired Sarnie
The raunchy scenes and all the sex innuendo is just pure awesome although at times very predictable but to see it in a kdrama is sure something refreshing lol 

I love it but sadly it is one episode a week. No attractive people in here makes this all the more merrier haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I went to watch the trailer and it looks promising! I want to try it out for Jung Joon Young. I've become a fan of his from 1N2D. Also, I like his co-star. They look awesome. The rest looks good too. I like these realistic storylines & characters.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg I died lol

The black guy = big penis. Johnson is his name and it is slang for long d•ck. Is this really a kdrama lol I just can't lol help lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha the sex humor is so old and cliche LMAO

I just can't. I need more on the other couple. So far they have been focusing mainly on 2 only.