Mo Monchanok Then & Now

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I thought Mo was amazing in PRPR. I was afraid of her haha. I continued watching PRPR because of her & she was super newbie then. Honestly, I didn't care for Toomtam & Charbelle then. I couldn't get into her n'ek roles after.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. You should try watching her other lakorns. Mo's an extremely versatile actress. She plays nang'ek and supporting characters just as well. She's a convincing actress in any role, and that's why I became a fan of her. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I tried watching the one with Pong & he ruined it for me LOL! I started Fueng Fun & liking it so far. Reason I'm watching that is to warm up to Push (still don't get what the hype is all about) so I can give RLSR remake a chance. Sadly, I didn't think she had chemistry with Toomtam. But she's super adorable in Fueng Fun.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mo look exactly the same according from the black,white,red dress to the last one lol...same smile  :yes:  :yes:

I seriously think when she appear in her first lakorn LFCTD with Exact, i fall in love with her. I do not know what the hyper of Charebelle because to me Charebelle needs lots and lots of acting class (robotic)  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: ... Then went i see the fitting/opening of PRPR i was mad after knowing Mo is n'rai next to Charebelle  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: ...I was so mad but watch the lakorn anyways one Mo part lol! Afterward i found out she is having a lakorn with Pong which Mo acting in that drama was good...on spot!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: But there a but hehehehe. Then Peak Marn and E-Sa i didn't totally watch the lakorn but only her part. Finally there is KNK with Toomtam and i fall in love with them both as a pair...it just unfair that they didn't have that much on time screen...i would love them to come back in a lakorn the main pair,  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3: kind of thing lol! Fun Fueng was a cute lakorn then i am still waiting for her others upcoming lakorn...another with Pong and another with Kangsom (not sure yet)...*sigh*  -_-  -_- I am mad that Exact is not giving Mo n'ek role...she a good actress but dam exact at like their only n'ek is Vill (which i have noting against it lol)...They need to learn how to used their actress correctly...  :wink:  :wink:

From the beginning to now i still adore Mo as a actress, a very good actress.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. I'm super disappointed in Exact continuously casting Mo as second, supporting or rai. She has what it takes to be nang'ek. I still want to see her with Push, New, Bie, Tono and Nike. I also want her to reunite with a few others, especially Toomtam. They need a slap-kiss lakorn for sure!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
you know what i going say about this freaky adorable gal :heart: , i hope that take chance to boosted her career in the future , so bad that she is underrated till know , she better then bunch of newcomers stars who become star more then her :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: , wish all the best for , thank you sis :dance1:  :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree. High five! :D :coverlaf: Mo is so talented, yet so underrated. I hope she's given the opportunity she deserves to shine and to make it big! I know once Mo's given that opportunity, she won't let us down!