Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PRINCESS AURA said:
why you did not update this topic sis , it is great please update it soon , thank you lovely ka
I just saw this now. Awwwww you're so sweet. I'll try to update it more. :kiss: :flowers: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mo is such a talent actress...for real! 

Mo should let her hair grow...like that one lakorn with Pong and that pic up there ^^^ lol! She nail that long hairs look. Not that she doesn't look great with her short hairs, she look cute with that short hairs but why more sexier in the long hairs lol!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Mo is such a talent actress...for real! 

Mo should let her hair grow...like that one lakorn with Pong and that pic up there ^^^ lol! She nail that long hairs look. Not that she doesn't look great with her short hairs, she look cute with that short hairs but why more sexier in the long hairs lol!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
YES!!! I agree. Mo looks super pretty and cute with short hair, but honestly...long hair would make such a BIG difference. It would seriously enhance Mo's beauty by 10 times. Some actresses can look very pretty and gorgeous with long and voluminous hair, but if they were to have short hair like Mo does, they wouldn't be able to pull it off like she does. So now just imagine if Mo had naturally long hair, how much more beautiful she would be, since she's already so beautiful with short hair.

I want to see Mo with naturally long hair split to the side. The thing about her hair extensions in Marn Kammathep was that her natural hair was really short. So she always had to pin back her bangs, otherwise it'd be obvious that she was wearing hair extensions. So I want to see Mo with naturally long hair that she can just leave down, including her bangs. And I want Mo to be able to touch or flip her hair without having to worry about the extensions coming out. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Yes, and i'll like to shared all the beautiful moment of Mo and her co-star lol!

Haha. Awwwww. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! I love it! I hope Mo can reunite with Toomtam (in a lakorn focused around them) and if possible, Guy (in a lakorn as pra'nangs, not as a supporting couple)! And I also hope Mo pairs with many other Exact actors as well!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Mo is such a talent actress. She have the beauty and have the skill and that all come up to be a talent actress. Very lovely indeed. Hope Exact step up their game and start promoting her. I know exact is promoting her in ALL category such as supporting role, n'rai and n'ek but i want her to be promote as full time n'ek. But i am still happy to know that Mo is exact favorite...but please spoil us fans here please exact!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
1two3 said:
Mo is such a talent actress. She have the beauty and have the skill and that all come up to be a talent actress. Very lovely indeed. Hope Exact step up their game and start promoting her. I know exact is promoting her in ALL category such as supporting role, n'rai and n'ek but i want her to be promote as full time n'ek. But i am still happy to know that Mo is exact favorite...but please spoil us fans here please exact!!!
Mo is not Exact's favorite. If being a favorite means you receive a lot of lakorns as supporting, then Exact also favors Fang, Charebelle, Cee and Gypsy. Lol. But that's not the case. For a small company like Exact, they should and COULD promote more than just two younger generation actresses as full time nang'eks...but they don't. It's unfortunate. Every channel has underrated and under promoted actors and actresses, and Exact isn't an exception. If we wanted to find reasons to justify why every actor or actress from every channel isn't being promoted, we could obviously make many excuses. But the ugly truth is that life is just unfair and some people receive more and better opportunities than others simply because. Hence, why there are so many under promoted actors and actresses from Ch.ONE, Ch.3 and Ch.7. I think the outrage with Ch.ONE though is that they're not overcrowded with many actors and actresses, yet they're still really bad at giving good and equal opportunities to their actors and actresses. It sucks, but hopefully one day soon that changes.

I agree with everything else you said. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
As a fan of Mo, i dont mind her playing supporting role next to a senior actress (Like Jui) but i DO mind if she in supporting role or n'rai and start next to cough-cough example like Charebelle than it mean wars  :gungirl: !!!! 

For example Mo is starting in a lakorn with Pong and Son and the actress who is the n'ek is a newbie and i dont even know how is her acting...i was mad at first but glad to know that Mo is having more work after another one. I blame Exact for not giving Mo the chance but at the same time i blame her management too. If they do want the best for Mo and if they support her on that route than she could possible become a n'ek but it can caused exact to book her less because they will say behind Mo back that she a picky dara etc. 

So for now all i (we) can do is to support Mo in all the project she is having...if she ever getting a n'rai role (knocking on wood) OMG i'll teared exact ig page down :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: !

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
As a fan of Mo, i dont mind her playing supporting role next to a senior actress (Like Jui) but i DO mind if she in supporting role or n'rai and start next to cough-cough example like Charebelle than it mean wars  :gungirl: !!!! 

For example Mo is starting in a lakorn with Pong and Son and the actress who is the n'ek is a newbie and i dont even know how is her acting...i was mad at first but glad to know that Mo is having more work after another one. I blame Exact for not giving Mo the chance but at the same time i blame her management too. If they do want the best for Mo and if they support her on that route than she could possible become a n'ek but it can caused exact to book her less because they will say behind Mo back that she a picky dara etc. 

So for now all i (we) can do is to support Mo in all the project she is having...if she ever getting a n'rai role (knocking on wood) OMG i'll teared exact ig page down :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: !
Exactly. I don't mind if Mo plays supporting or second to a senior actress every NOW AND THEN. But if she's MOSTLY or ONLY getting supporting roles AND if ANY of those roles are playing second to an actress who is less skilled and less experienced, then yes, I'll have a problem. I don't mind if Mo plays a few nang'rai roles HERE AND THERE either, because hey...it'll challenge her. BUT, if Mo's nang'rai character isn't the star of the show, AND is just a stupid and meaningless nang'rai who everyone's going to despise because she's so stupid and evil, then NO, of course I wouldn't want my favorite taking on a role like that. No one would want their favorite, who they believe has the talent and potential to play a leading role, act as an insignificant and meaningless side or rai character. That's why I opposed to Mo playing as Viyada in Ngao Asoke's remake. Viyada is not only stupid, but she's also despicable. She was memorable ONLY because of how evil and annoying she was.

Mo has very supportive managers. She shares the same managers as Mark, Bella and Pream. I believe the problem isn't with Mo's management, but with Exact. A lot of the actors and actresses under Mo's managers are pretty successful and well known. However, most of the actors and actresses under Exact are pretty underrated and under promoted, besides of course, a few. If Mo were given more and better opportunities by Exact, Mo's managers would most definitely support her. I can see that they're already trying to promote her as much as they can on their own. For example, Mo's managers were the ones who helped her participate in the recording of the song for the Princess's birthday gift. The support from Mo's managers alone isn't enough though. Mo's main priority is acting. Her profession is acting, and the company she ACTS for is Exact. So if that company isn't even giving her good opportunities to begin with, what can Mo's managers do about it? They can't do much else. The last resort would be to change channels, but that would be too huge of a risk. And honestly, I believe it would be much worse for Mo elsewhere. But that doesn't mean I agree with how Exact is treating Mo either. Mo deserves much better.

I'm with you. If Mo gets downgraded permanently to nang'rai or supporting, I'm going to be protesting.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm here to join the Mo club as well. Have been a fan of hers for so long. I agree with everything you guys say. Mo deserves to get promoted to full-time nang ek. If she ever gets down-graded to play stupid nang ek roles, I will for sure protest as well if I have an IG or know where to go to protest. She is too great to be wasted. :)