Moderators Survivor Game Part 2

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
All right peeps. I had a long well rested break and I saw that the competition got pretty stiffed towards the end and here are the final scores.

KawaiiTennyo 12
tangmoe 5
Nameless 13
BlueMoon 19
Kkrystal 11
Muddie Murda 20
Darvil 10

As you can see, there's not a clear cut winner even though Muddie holds the lead by one point. But here's the thing about the second round. EVERYONE starts over with 5 points. And the category for the second round is *drumroll*

Coolest Avatar

These are their avatar AT THIS TIME. You guys have to vote based on these avatars so that these moderators can't go change them because of the game (*cough* YUNHO♥LY aka Nathalie).

KawaiiTennyo 5
tangmoe 5
Nameless 5
BlueMoon 5
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 5

All the rules are the same. If you need a refresher, go here.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4708

There is one new rule though. All moderators that lost the last round can now vote. However, if you get kicked out of this round, you still cannot vote yet so as to avoid backlash like usual. I'm allowing the previous moderators to vote because I don't think they would be as spiteful now. Also, Sarn can vote too.

And finally, Top 3 will go on to the THIRD and FINAL round.

Let's get it on!!

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo 5
tangmoe 5
Nameless 5
BlueMoon 4 (-)
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 6 (+)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo 5
tangmoe 4 (-)
Nameless 5
BlueMoon 5 (+)
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 6

I really like BlueMoon's avatar. It's simple but funny. And I like the colors. POW!.

Oh yeah, you guys can write stuff to sway people to vote for a certain person or another.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo 5
tangmoe 4
Nameless 6 (+)
BlueMoon 4 (-)

Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 6

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo 4 (-)
tangmoe 4
Nameless 6
BlueMoon 5 (+)
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 6

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo 4
tangmoe 4 (-)
Nameless 6
BlueMoon 5
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 4
Darvil 7 (+)

Nameless

N i n j a
Don't vote for Darvil, I MADE HIS AVATAR. :lmao:

Oh if anyone of you would like something similar, I'm willing to draw one for you. I'm taking request.

S

sunflower

Nameless said:
Don't vote for Darvil, I MADE HIS AVATAR.   :lmao:

Oh if anyone of you would like something similar, I'm willing to draw one for you.  I'm taking request.
[post="92532"][/post]​

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA yeah i know you made it.. didn't you also make muddie's avatar? and i did talk to marduk already.. he said.. it's the member's choice to put it up there or not... and dude.. come on.. darvil's 'Mr. Pink' under it is just so cool!

S

sunflower

the two hour rule :p

KawaiiTennyo 4
tangmoe 4
Nameless 6
BlueMoon 5
Kkrystal 4 (-)
Muddie Murda 4
Darvil 8 (+)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless said:
Don't vote for Darvil, I MADE HIS AVATAR. :lmao:

Oh if anyone of you would like something similar, I'm willing to draw one for you. I'm taking request.
[post="92532"][/post]​
Haha, yah. I know you made his avatar. But that's why I went through the trouble of cutting up everyone's complete avatar. It was his choice to put it there and also his choice to add in "Mr. Pink" and also "I Love Sarnworld." It's the whole package that makes it great.

S

sunflower

two hour rule AGAIN -_-

KawaiiTennyo 4
tangmoe 3 (-)
Nameless 6
BlueMoon 5
Kkrystal 4
Muddie Murda 4
Darvil 9 (+)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!

Tangmoe

You were definitely the cutest contestant and I'm sad to see you go. Mike He may be cute/hot/gorgeous (etc), but eventually he was your downfall. Let this be a lesson to you. Those type of guys are nothing but trouble. We here will miss you and hope that you go on your way peacefully. It shouldn't be a problem for you since you have a killer smile. Good luck...and good night.

Btw, can you get Aum's autograph for me? Pleeeeassse, that would so totally rock.

-------------------

Here is the updated list.

KawaiiTennyo 4
Nameless 6
BlueMoon 6
Kkrystal 5
Muddie Murda 5
Darvil 9

S

sunflower

two hour rule :lmao:

KawaiiTennyo 4