Mon Nuk Kah Rart

sarN

sarNie Granny
cap ! more to come . I just start watching it . Pretty intresting . It kind of funnie but sadd.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The caps you posted up..Is that the one that is dubbed in Khmer or something...? Because it says CH5...But anyways lol...I liked Chatree with the bad one better...I don't know why lol...Maybe its because he hated her but she loved him...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , Thanamas it khmer dubb dat y the channel is like dat it was air on KHmer channle lol . No , i dont' have it in thai

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i have never seen this lakorn before...but i seen this girl in an old movie ..don't know what it's called though..but it was kinda good..i wonder if u hvae it...anywayz it's about 2 girls...there twins...one knows how to fight and the other one is like an innocent princess!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the lakorn is about Two twin princess play by Sinee but one is Black and other one is White . The Black princess was taken away by this Evil King and he raise her as his daughter and teach her to hate her real parent hoping one day she can help him distory Mon Nuk Kah Rart (her real parent Kingdom) and retieve this energy orb lol don't know wat u call it but both Princess have one and the Black princess given her to the Evil King and he told the Black Princess to return back to her Kingdom as a spy and try to steall other half of the energy orb from her sister. The parent was very happy dat their daughter have return home dat the Evil King have finally release her . The Queen love the Black Princess very very much reguradless of her misconduct and the bratty aduttide her daughter give her . The Black Princess Love Chatree who is enage to the White Princess so her jeaslous lead to hating her sister as well and Chatree love only the White Princess. At first he thought dat the Black Princess was just taught and raise to do evil but he doens't think she evil within and wiht the love of her family will soon change her view but it end up she was a spy for the EVil King and try to distory her parent Kingdom and hating her sister . Chatree end up hating her and alway say mean stuff to her and it hurt her feeling ..sadd but Chatree cant' help himself from hatting her cuz she was evil ! Secertly , the Black PRincess have save Chatree several time but she remine mask when save him adn Chatree is unaware of his saver idenitiy.

shubby

sarNie Adult
so, who did chatree end up with at the end???? this lakorn sound so interesting...if you have it in thai please let me know..i want to buy it..thank you!

sarN

sarNie Granny
so far where im at . EVeryone know dat the Black Princess only think the Evil King is her real father and hate the real parent and after helping the Evil King take over the Kindom she threat to kill the Queen ( her real mom) if the White Princess won't give up the other half of the engery orb. The White Princess give the orb to the Black Princess so now the Evil King got a hold of it . The Evil King return back to his Kingdom and he plan to make Mon Nuk Kah Rart suffer more his revenge is to make the whole family suffer . You see the Evil King love the Queen but the Princess 's FAther won her heart and the Evil King seek revenge from den on . Also the Evil King have a daughter who he act like he doens't care but auctally he do but in order to follow thru his revenge he miss treated her. The White Princess marry Chatree and the next day the Black Princess take her to the EVil King Kingdom and there they preform dis switch body lol soo now the BLack Princess got the White Princes body and the White Princess got the Black Princess body ... ya get wat im saying lollll. The FAke White Pricess return to Chatree and they live as husband and wife while the FAke Black PRincess is left to be toture and prison by the Evil King ....saddd .

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
What is sad is that at the end the black one died from saving Chatree...And she always loved him but at the end she died...And it seems like Chatree started to like her to...But yet it was too late because she died...Sorry about the spoiler lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' she die aww ! I acutally like the BLack PRincess hahaha she know how to fight and stuff . I even like all the scene she fight with her sister not the White PRincess the Evil King 's daughter!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..She dies at the end...Of course...She's evil so she has too die lol...But I don't know if she turned good at the end or not..Gotta go dig it up and watch it lol...But anyways yea...It was sad when she died...But what I think was funny was when Chatree and the black girl met..She threw a rock at his head lol...That was so funny...

sarN

sarNie Granny
The Black Princess did turn good after Chatree found she not the White Princess , his real wife . She den went back to the Evil Kingdom to resure the Queen (her mom) but her mom die and the Evil King keep her body the same cuz he love her and even though she die but he want her to stay him with him forever stuff like dat. Mean while the real White Princess give birth in the forest she didn't go thru live birth the infant was in dis egg or soemthing and they say the baby age quickly the next thing u know he look like he 5 years old lol. The lakorn is mostly about the two princess i dont think Chatree have dat much scene and fighting scene hahah. Sinee does the fighting .

sarN

sarNie Granny
hhahaha yeah Chatree is important cuz without him and the white princess there wouldn't be their son LOLLL. The son is the only one dat can Kill the Evil KING hahahaha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well at least it was a happy ending...Instead of having both of the sisters die...But I would like to see a un-happy ending lakorn too lol..I don't know...It would be interesting...But it has to be Chatree's lakorn though lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i just finsh it . Yup the Black Princess die ! I just wish the Evil King relize how much the Black Princess love him as a father. Toward the end she willing to leave her family to goes back home wiht him .The Evil King didn't have any remorse of kiilling his real daughter either ..well he thought about it but back to his evil self again lol

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I have this lakorn in thai on dvd. I just start watching it and its a really good lakorn. I seen it when I was young and I kept thinking about it over and over and over. Now that I have it I won't be thinking about it again but will watch it over and over and over again.