Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Idk why Go got replace 'cause he don't got any upcoming lakorns 'cause the buang laeng nam w/ namfon.p is already done filming, i'm so dissapointed he got replaced too but i like this guy in here with ploy too so i'm okay now. =) haaaa.

is ploy the same girl as the one in pbee keaw & maeka kanom wan?

the only thing i don't like about this storyline is that film & pat like other people already.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was funny, I like Film's disguise lol, and the scene at the end was hilarious, with Pat trying all those clothes.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awh i started this last night and oh my gawdddd its freakin hilarious heheheh love it already! i love film and pat <3 veryy cuteee indeed

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. pat really likes that other guy, its so sweet. she always try to make him notice her and same with film w/ ploy too :p i really want to know his name, he's sooo handsome and tall! haaa. pat should dye her hair black 'cause the wig she keeps wearing in episode04 looks really good on her! =)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
omg this lakorn is so funny and omg laitai is so cute i hope in the future they will let him play peke cause he sure does have the look

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahahahhahaha gawd i love this lakorn i like got cramps from laughing so hard last night hahahahahahahah loveeeeeeee film and pat =]