Mon Rak Khao Tom Mud (Polyplus)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! in today's episode, they played the JLR song (not the one Punch sing but the one Boydpod sings)....reminded me sooo much about my JLR :wub: heehee. Also, Pat & Film are so cute and funny.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hahahahahah! Today, PAT was sooo crazzy! I loved how she fainted when laithai was abouta leave to see ploy. LMAO! I wouldaaaa sooo done that! whoooo! can't wait til next week =]

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
My whole family luv this show!!!!
We r laugh out loud when film look like he goin to have a heart attack when ploy told the truth
to p'ek grandma about her and film...LOL!!!
This lakorn kick ass!!!! Luv all of the characters in this lakorn and all of the crews r amazing in here.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I haven't been watching this lakorn but I was watching Ratree Samosorn when the cast was on and the whole Film-Pat interaction was way too cute. Everyone thought that they were actually dating, which I think they should. He makes fun of her a lot and calls her all sorts of names 555 too funny and she kept making references that they're dating. They seem really comfortable around one another, it could just be a sibling relationship like a bossy older brother to an annoying younger sister but either way, it's cute.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been watching this lakorn but I was watching Ratree Samosorn when the cast was on and the whole Film-Pat interaction was way too cute. Everyone thought that they were actually dating, which I think they should. He makes fun of her a lot and calls her all sorts of names 555 too funny and she kept making references that they're dating. They seem really comfortable around one another, it could just be a sibling relationship like a bossy older brother to an annoying younger sister but either way, it's cute.
I have to agree. I just got done watching the show last night. It was SUPER FUNNY!!! I love how Pat’s grandma (in the lakorn) was trying to match them up. She was saying how Pat’s broken hearted and Film has no rumors with females, so the two of them should just get together. LOL I love how the cast members mention that you always know when Pat and Film are on set because they are always arguing with each other. They are super close, I’m so envious. I’m really digging this Pat and Film couple. I think they are super cute together and I love their interaction off set. I love how during the interview Pat was always touching him. LOL You can tell by her actions that the two are really comfortable with one another.

Although, who is the guy they mention at the end regarding Pat? The mention two guys, but one was Pat’s friend and I’m not sure about the other one.

I just love Pat and Film remarks about how the two are dating. LOL too funny, they are super cute together. I hope they have more lakorns together!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have to agree. I just got done watching the show last night. It was SUPER FUNNY!!! I love how Pat’s grandma (in the lakorn) was trying to match them up. She was saying how Pat’s broken hearted and Film has no rumors with females, so the two of them should just get together. LOL I love how the cast members mention that you always know when Pat and Film are on set because they are always arguing with each other. They are super close, I’m so envious. I’m really digging this Pat and Film couple. I think they are super cute together and I love their interaction off set. I love how during the interview Pat was always touching him. LOL You can tell by her actions that the two are really comfortable with one another.

Although, who is the guy they mention at the end regarding Pat? The mention two guys, but one was Pat’s friend and I’m not sure about the other one.

I just love Pat and Film remarks about how the two are dating. LOL too funny, they are super cute together. I hope they have more lakorns together!!!
I just have to ditto on everything you said, LOL! :p I totally LOVELOVE Film&Pat together since there first lakorn. I was so glad they reunited in this lakorn! I want moreeee of them also! :D They've played different genre of lakorns together already which is great! :) I love Pat w/ Film!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

that part was funny

The first guy was some student, the news was that Pat and this guy had a meeting spot and they would go there all the time just to see one another. Pat says she doesn't even know about this but she was curious to know if there was such a guy (lol) so she went there with a friend to that 'meeting spot' just to see if he would show up.

The second guy is an owner of a car dealership where she purchased her vehicle from. Film started to make some side remarks telling her to clear up this news because he was getting jealous 555 he shouted "is this the sia who's the owner of a cement factory?" lmao that's when she started to cover his mouth. The guy is actually a friend of Pat's whom Film met and said that he dresses like someone who owns a cement factory lol. He apparently owns a car dealership and they used to "study" one another but now they're just friends.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I just finished ratree samosorn and it was hilarious! i loved how tuk always said that pat & film would make such a great couple and how they;re cheering them n stuff! hahaha =) and the guy that plays laithai is sooooo quiet! omg. i believe his name is.. "Oam" ? lol hes so handsome thooo! AHHHH! and its about time pat & film's part is going somewhere! cant wait til monday!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So that's his name! Hahaa. He's so handsome and praek materail too. He totally matches his role in this lakorn, Very like him indeed! LOL. He's such a gentlemen, Theee!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
D= where are you guys watching this Ratree show? i wana watch! i checked buddie media but there isn't one is it on youtube?

oh my gawd. i'm sooooooo glad the OST is out ahha i'm listening to it atm and oh my gawd me and my borhter just love Film's accent when he disguises as the worker ahhahah we were like trying to imitate him and stuff and mayneee i own that. lmfao