Mon Rak Luk Toong(Step Onward)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I loooooooove this story, especially Saranyu & Nampueng's version. I grew up watching it.
i'mma have to agree with you on this Ceda... enable for any lakorns to have remakes, it's got to be atleast popular/successful, i enjoyed the 1st Mon Rak Look Toong because it was cute, funny, entertaining... and the songs were good :). I never saw the 2nd one with Kob and Por's because my parents never watched it/rented it for us (the family) to see lol and the song i have to admit was horrible (i know alot can agree that this version was an epic fail lol).

Step Onward production is pretty good in making very funny lakorns and this is what it's about.... being funny and entertaining along with a BIG hint of LOVE haha. i dont know how this lakorns going to be because of the pairing of the two (i like both Por and Ja) but i have a feeling this might be a hit. Give the lakorn a try before you judge if it's good or bad, if you dont like it then it's okay.... if you enjoy watching funny, romantic, musical stuff then this is the lakorn to watch..... oh and prepare to watch the ratings go up :)cause i believe this is the kinda stuff the thai southerners enjoy watching :)

*oh another i would like to add is.... Ja Jittapa looks Beautiful and can also Sing!!! HA!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanted to share a clip of tui singing the song from Mon Ruk Look Tung. i think he did a great job, he would've been a great cast too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM3CTW4pwcc

fun

Expired Sarnie
I gave this lakorn a shot just because I did watch and finish the original with Sarunya and Nampeung version but I did do a lot of FF and the dubbing was just straight up hilarious. I had a fun time mocking the dubbers. And I remember this scene... I think it was when the girls were doing a pageant? He came and got her off stage lol and Nampueng facial expression was just epic when he had his arms under her. I was like "oh did he just molest her" but I don't think she had a say in it as they were filming. For some odd reason I found Sarunya's version very perverted or it could be I that made it perverted. I actually like the second leading couple. I like Sak (I think that's his name) but not as second lead. It will be hard for me to watch because the girl is just so much younger than her. I feel like he's a pedo.

As for Por N and Kob's version... didn't even bothered to watch it but did listen to a few songs and boy oh boy... no comment. The music in here is actually decent compare to the previous version. I liked Yui though. I had seen a few scenes with her in it.

Anyways Ja is really pretty. The wardope is much better than I expected. Very colorful. But it did put me to sleep a few time. And I spy little Richard.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave this lakorn a shot just because I did watch and finish the original with Sarunya and Nampeung version but I did do a lot of FF and the dubbing was just straight up hilarious. I had a fun time mocking the dubbers. And I remember this scene... I think it was when the girls were doing a pageant? He came and got her off stage lol and Nampueng facial expression was just epic when he had his arms under her. I was like "oh did he just molest her" but I don't think she had a say in it as they were filming. For some odd reason I found Sarunya's version very perverted or it could be I that made it perverted. I actually like the second leading couple. I like Sak (I think that's his name) but not as second lead. It will be hard for me to watch because the girl is just so much younger than her. I feel like he's a pedo.

As for Por N and Kob's version... didn't even bothered to watch it but did listen to a few songs and boy oh boy... no comment. The music in here is actually decent compare to the previous version. I liked Yui though. I had seen a few scenes with her in it.

Anyways Ja is really pretty. The wardope is much better than I expected. Very colorful. But it did put me to sleep a few time. And I spy little Richard.
LoL i never found the 1st version perverted. Don't you think that Nott doesn't match the role as the bad guy though? Everytime i see him im like awww it's poor "Weet" from 365 Days of Love..haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nott is a good actor and he can easily switch back and forth from being a good guy to a bad guy... so it doesn't bother me much.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Is anyone watching this? I was actually really excited in watching this...but I hardly understand Thai so its reallie hard for me to understand comedy / acting lakorns...love is easier...but esp. comedy cuz i dun understand the jokes lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
im enjoying this lakorn so far. i have to say this is a pretty good remake. although it will never beat the 1st.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know the rating on this version? i want to compare with the previous remake. anyhow, i watch this version and i'm loving it. wish they had someone else played the glasses guy, someone taller!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Is that really Por's voice? Idk? I've heard Por sing in a clip once, some Ch concert, and he was bad..B-A-D, bad...and he knew he was bad too. So, I was surprised he was cast for this role. I suspect other actors aren't really singing part either, right? I've never really heard the other cast members sing. For some, it does sound like their voice, but idk? If that really is Ja's voice, it's pretty good. And I so agree, Tui should have been cast as p'ek.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that really Por's voice? Idk? I've heard Por sing in a clip once, some Ch concert, and he was bad..B-A-D, bad...and he knew he was bad too. So, I was surprised he was cast for this role. I suspect other actors aren't really singing part either, right? I've never really heard the other cast members sing. For some, it does sound like their voice, but idk? If that really is Ja's voice, it's pretty good. And I so agree, Tui should have been cast as p'ek.
Everyone in here is really singing. Its their own voice, the reason why por sounds ok is because of all the technology nowadays. But for sure everyone is singing with their own voices.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Everyone in here is really singing. Its their own voice, the reason why por sounds ok is because of all the technology nowadays. But for sure everyone is singing with their own voices.
Oh, I see, I see. Technology...the bandage for ear piercing vocals...hehehe...jk...I like Por and love him even more for knowing that he CANNOT sing...hehehe :p But I guess you can't turn down a role.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not watching this lakorn but I watched the music vdo of one of Por + Ja song.. I am very amazed with Ja's singing skills^^ She's amaazing! Por is improving with his singing but it's still sorta off key and pitch here and there.. Hehe.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i really wish they made the modeling part where por and ja first meet in Bangkok, a little more romantic and sweeter. and i wish Ja and "Bopha" wore a nicer outfit for the modeling. however, i am enjoying this lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm done watching this lakorn.I Love it! The ending was good.
It was kind of sad because Shane (Go Gosin Ratchakrome) he die.
I actually thought no one was going to die and they all was going
to get each other.It suck because that one girl does not get anyone.
:(