Mon ruk lottery(CH 3)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the cute summary and pictures, everyone. I love Dan!! He is a masterpiece. This lakorn is totally adorable!! I can't wait to see it...

arissa

sarNie Elites
The ending was not at all like how I had expected to be.....BUT I really like the ending beteen BOgie and Nat..GOSH they were sooo cute...especially NAT..when she told Plaifar to close his eyes..and she gave him a peck.....GOSH :wub: :wub:

bong

sarNie Egg
do any one got this lakorn if u do please reupload if u could cause i never finish it and it so good. thanks

shubby

sarNie Adult
this is a good lakorn..hehe..love it and Dan is so so cute..hahahhaha...ohh well, the other guy is also cute..i don't know his name..lolx

cecilia

Staff member
i don't think there's an english sub version out yet.

funfun, you did :eek: I actually love this lakorn, it's so funny and their puppy love is so cute. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i don't think there's an english sub version out yet.

funfun, you did :eek: I actually love this lakorn, it's so funny and their puppy love is so cute. :wub:
yeah and guess what, recently i have watched it over. it was okay but the chemistry was not as strong as aum/aff.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think dan and aff are so cute i want to see them again in a serious lakorn, lol
maybe that is why the chem was not as strong as i wanted to be cause this was a comedy, if it was to be a serious lakorn maybe the presence of dan/aff will sky rocket. i mean i liked the funny scene between them but it would have been nice to see them pull each other nerves off completely.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah and guess what, recently i have watched it over. it was okay but the chemistry was not as strong as aum/aff.
i agree. dan/aff are cute but AUM/AFF have fire in them.
the moment they came onscreen, you can literally see their burning desire .. the gazing eyes. everything :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee fun! you didn't like this lakorn? this lakorn was cute. Dan was just cheesy!

i love when he took a bullet for her & aff asked him if he was okay & he said something like "i'm fine my heart's with you" something cheesy like that! it was just .... awwwe.... straight cheesiness! ^_^