Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, I SEE .. i probably won't continue despite the fact that it's interesting .. the story is something i can't tolerate atm :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes its something i can't tolerate either too but I'm only watching this to compare with the older version and
the newer one to find which one looks better, Aun and Gypsy i started to be a fan of them now along side Barry/Yaya
couple. :scratchchin:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ugh...i was getting goosebumps on the nite of the wedding too. i remembered in the old version i was hoping she married him by name only but i was surprised she was really his wife. chatchai just creeps me out man. i really don't want to watch him in anything else now. i just wish he'd retire!

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, i like him in nampueng kom na .. probably b/c Janie doesn't look as young as Gybsy that's why it didn't really bother me lol.
However, this one .. i couldn't handle it .. lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just watched ep 1 of this lakorn. Nampueng is so freakin annoying in here. I hate the way she talks in here. I don't think chinese people talk like that even if they have an accent. Ugghh...I don't know how much longer I can stand her in here. Anyways, Gybsy is pretty good in here. Her character is sweet and fiesty at the same time. I'm glad her character is not weak but dang, it's so disturbing to watch her in bed with Chatchai.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Plus the songs are really good in here. I love the theme song and one of the sub song in here. Does anybody have it? Please upload it.

Is the old version available on Youtube? I wanna see the ending you guys are talking about. :scratchchin:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why they had to do that to the nang'ek before she sleeps with Chatchai. If somebody did that to me, I would probably fall asleep before anything happens.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its something got to do with the Chinese nationality background after the wedding when its time for the
groom and bride bed time.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I have never seen Gybsy act before but I am really impress with Gybsy's performance in here. Considering she is still kinda new to acting, she is actually really good. She has a sweet innocent face but dang she can really be b*tchy if you get on her bad side. I think she can go far if the elders give her the opportunity. She's really good at the crying scenes too.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
it sucks that the ending is like that. then again, she is his father's wife so it be better that they not together. still there could've been a happy ending. i hate chatchai's character and i hate him too lol

gybsy is so tiny! she does better than poo who has more lakorns. difference between people who CAN act and those who CAN'T.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gypsy she has a similarity to Yaya acting and facial expression they both have the sweet voice except that Yaya
she has to gain some more crying skill to be like Gypsy but overall i do like them both they're very good much
better than some from Ch7. :yes:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love Yaya but for crying scenes, Gybsy outbeats her. She totally nailed every crying scenes so far. I feel so bad for all the wives. I know they are not really good people but then I can understand why they act that way. I really hate Chatchai's character too. On one of the scenes where Joy was begging Chatchai not to leave her room was sad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The old version Chatchai character not just have those 4 wives but some other in the past too and each one of them
got killed by him cos of a affair or mistress with some other guys, Joy she's trying to act innocent outside
but inside she is really evil. The first wife she'll be mean to the nang'ek at the beginning but later things do
changes, Nok role for the old version kill his past wife by dumping them into the deep well so but he didn't kill
his 4 current wives so that is why when the n'ek was looking at the well there is a person faces its
like a spirit thing. :eyetwitch: :shock2: