Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Ana

sarNie Adult
It's plain disgusting :rolleyes:
He needs to go -_-
Time to take up father roles <_<
Willy still look good but he got downgraded :rolleyes:
So wrong :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is actually a remake. the guy has 3 wives. ughh i do not want aff to be in here! hopefully they dont bring rita into this as well since shes part of broadcast

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. 3 WIVES.. OMG... NO AFF.. OR RITA.. OR ANYONE ELSE >_<.. eeeekkkkk!!!! if its with chatchai >_< UGH!!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ew! Gawsh, I hope the p'ek isn't Chatchai. At least not with Aff or any of the younger n'eks! Seriously, that's just gross!!!

cecilia

Staff member
lol ew i hope not but aff look older than da other girls dat he paired w/ so it's less disgusting but still disgusting lol
in every way, he's just old old for everyone at ch3 .. except his generation of n'ek ..

i wouldn't mind seeing willy either ---

cecilia

Staff member
that's the probably, a man with 3 wives. willy doesn't have that HUGE or perverted look on him .. LOl ..
however, i don't want it .. Au can do it .. or DOME can do it if that have to be the case. i think they look good as a player type of husband but yet, don't look so perverted.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow not another one PLEASE if this gets confirm major boycott WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? PLEASE DON"T GET CONFIRM or CHANGE Chatchai i thought he said he wouldn't act with younger n'eks guess i was wrong omg if it's rita i'm gonna cry or noon s. AH! i want to give broadcast a piece of my mind if aff is confirmed gross :arrg:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that's the probably, a man with 3 wives. willy doesn't have that HUGE or perverted look on him .. LOl ..
however, i don't want it .. Au can do it .. or DOME can do it if that have to be the case. i think they look good as a player type of husband but yet, don't look so perverted.
I think Au suit to pairup with Aff because Au Thanakorn his that old compare to Nok he is just ew... I've watched 'Jom Jai' Au and Aff was in there too and they actually cute with eachother plus Au has a playboy look. Hope Au his back to be given a p'ek role and he hasn't been in any. The 2 of them could make another one
for the ''Ateam''.

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
Hi you girls i've read form Aff@Pantip The name of this lakorn is Mong Kood Dok Som it's a story of Chinese old man who already have three wives and Aff (young and innocent girl) will be his fourth (not with love).It's drama or something like that. so maybe leading actor have to older than leader actress. That all i know.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^does that mean there is another p'ek or she's gonna be stuck with him? if there is then i'll be kinda ok with aff playing this

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh this is supposed to be a remake of MongKut Dok Som? It's actually a ripoff of an HK movie, Raise the Red Lantern. In this case Chatchai could play the hubby. It's not supposed to be romantic at all just straight up drama. Nampueng was sold to the old guy. She and the other wives are in a struggle for power and favor with the hubby. I remember something about a well in the backyard, I think either one of the other wives or the hubby pushed a girl into the well so there's some haunting going on. There's this one part where Nampueng pretends to be pregnant but they discover that she had her period and she's punished. She falls in love with the hubby's son played by Woot but he's gay and she catches him having sex with another guy or something. She goes crazy at the end and I think that's where the title comes in cause she's seen wearing a crown of white flowers being all crazy.