Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I hope Nok Chatchai is taking a dad role in this lakorn since I see Nok Jariya in here too! Joy and Nampeung along with Aff! That sounds awsome!

I read some of the stuff on the site.

Are the ladies in here going to be Nok's wife or something? The title for them was "koon nai neung, koon nai sorng, etc"

There's just so many remakes now a days! Ever since 2008! And i can't seem to recall back what the story line to this is about or who were the pra'nangs in the old version is.

Thanks Jakjaan!

n_naruk

Errr, I don't mind Nok J being his wife but please not Joy,Nampeung and Aff....Gosh I hope not...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ewww Seriously Chatchai guy needs to be a dad role now that nasty he starring with the younger generation. Oooo Joy R I hope she has a good role

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i already post this already so ill merge it together

omg, love all the ladies but why chatchai!!!!!!!! this totally ruin the lakorn for me cuz i like all the actresses but to see them as his wives is a no no

n_naruk

^^Yea exactly agree! Great choices for the ladies. But Nok C gots to go if he's going to if he's going to be the husband of Joy,Aff and Nampeung. I wouldn't mind if he's going to be their dad but husband...NO!! That just breaks my heart!

jtvcfan2

sarNie Egg
^^Yea exactly agree! Great choices for the ladies. But Nok C gots to go if he's going to if he's going to be the husband of Joy,Aff and Nampeung. I wouldn't mind if he's going to be their dad but husband...NO!! That just breaks my heart!
you guy should gave a break stop complaining about him :angry:

n_naruk

I like Nok Chatchai overall but not as a p'ek anymore since he's old enough to be taking daddy roles. That's just my opinion. I say what I feel. If you don't like it, then just don't even bother reading. I don't wanna have to start stuff. So if you don't like what you're reading. Just keep it to yourself....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So If Nok C going to take the Husband/daddy role then who will they chose to be the son as a p'ek.
I wouldn't mind if they choose Au, Chakrit or Rome cos 3 of these choices have a good acting skill.

Au Thanakorn: i think should given a p'ek role since his not that old and he look handsome too.

Chakrit: My hope to the near future that Aff will get to pairup with this hottie. He is such a prince charming.

Rome: This guy is hot and handsome too plus he sould recieve this role cos he has abit touch of a gay look. But his in another remake of 'Wanida' with our beautiful Aff.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
There is no "p'ek" role in here. It's all about the women. The main guy role is the husband (Chatchai in this case) but he's not focused on all that much either. The son is gay! Woot played the son in the old version and Nampeung's character did fall in love with him but she saw him having sex with some guy and went crazy.

This should be a good challenging role for Aff. Nampeung's character starts out sorta innocent and full of dreams but she's also ambitious. Once she marries the old guy she has to fight with the other wives who are evil and she too becomes scheming and manipulative.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm ok with the storyline now and seeing as no one gets anyone its fine and nampeung gets to come back to play in this remake and we'll see aff in a manipulate role the women cast is awesome

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ That's interesting. Nampheung is cast again to play the remake.. she's probably excited being able to stay in the industry long enuff to play the remake.

I don't like the lakorn or the storyline. I'll past this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad nampueng is getting so many roles now after sb. although theres no pra'ek but i still dont wanna see chatchai playing the hubby of those actresses

edit: omg, nampeung look so pretty in the article that jakjaan just posted

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... this is gonna be one hekka weird lakorn haha... even if its chatchai.. ive decided to watch it because of the ladies ehehe xp... oooo i hope aff will play nampeung's old role.. xp..