Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Damn that scene with him in bed with Kaew is just bad. He wanted her to do "something" to him. It's the wife's duty to please the husband. Arghh I don't like him at all.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
the marriage bed scene had me with goosebumps....but for sum reason my mum loves it though its probably just cuz chatchai is in it..yes he is old n shouldnt b getting all close wit a n'ek who could b his daughter but u have to admit tt he has good acting skills. wat i dont get is tt Kaew is no princess and has never had a servant yet she is the biggest bitch to her personal servant and the scene where the second wife was lyk the eldest son is here u should go pay respects to him she was just lyk " umm i'm the step mother he should come to me rite??" she thinks tt just because she is the currently loved wife of Jao Sua she can do wat she wants but the thing is it will make the other wives hate her even more...and as for the pranangs wat the hell ur step son and step mother its just weird of u to fall in love wen one. she is ur stepmother and two i think she is actually younger then u :eyetwitch:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the marriage bed scene had me with goosebumps....but for sum reason my mum loves it though its probably just cuz chatchai is in it..yes he is old n shouldnt b getting all close wit a n'ek who could b his daughter but u have to admit tt he has good acting skills. wat i dont get is tt Kaew is no princess and has never had a servant yet she is the biggest bitch to her personal servant and the scene where the second wife was lyk the eldest son is here u should go pay respects to him she was just lyk " umm i'm the step mother he should come to me rite??" she thinks tt just because she is the currently loved wife of Jao Sua she can do wat she wants but the thing is it will make the other wives hate her even more...and as for the pranangs wat the hell ur step son and step mother its just weird of u to fall in love wen one. she is ur stepmother and two i think she is actually younger then u :eyetwitch:
Yeah pretty funny with pra'nang love but they won't end with each other it will be a twisted no happy ending
for them both.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ugh i know the part where nok asked her to do something to him was gross! it's cool that she yelled no lol i don't remember that many bed scenes in the old version. maybe because ruj was too old lol

actually banana, the servent was the one who was being the bitch from the beginning. serves her right. also, what kind of servant treats her master like that? i would have her fired a long time ago!

i wish they weren't stepmom and stepson because i like them together. i wish gybsy was in part 2 too playing a lookalike or something. i'm not a chom fan. chom doesn't have any chemistry with her pra'eks.

I like the actors in this one, but the drama disgusts me.

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
i saw on seasun buntuerng that there already filming part 2 of this lakorn its called like Dok Som See Tong or something like that and it has Chompoo Araya and Luis Scott in it!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm really digging the chemistry between Gibzy and Aun, their sooo cute... i hope they get to continue making lakorns together.... just can't stand chatchai that's it lol

oh i was meaning to ask... was MongKud Dok Som the orginal title for the older version or was it different?? someone mind telling me please???? i remember watching the old one back back then but that was when i was little :)

actually banana, the servent was the one who was being the bitch from the beginning. serves her right. also, what kind of servant treats her master like that? i would have her fired a long time ago!
ooo your righty about that... at first i thought Keaw was a Biss but Kimlung was an even bigger Biss lol... i would of done the same but you have to admit her screaming and beating is a bit harsh?!?!

I like the actors in this one, but the drama disgusts me.
haha only because of Chatchai righty??

i saw on seasun buntuerng that there already filming part 2 of this lakorn its called like Dok Som See Tong or something like that and it has Chompoo Araya and Luis Scott in it!
Seriously why Chompoo out of everyone?!?! Channel 3 is giving her way too much credit... i can tolerate Gibzy looking young but not Chompoo dangit... she needs to give up her Throne dangit haha....

fanny

sarNie Adult
i cant wait til part 2 come out. i wonder what is Chompoo's character. i hope her role is good, cant wait to see louis and chom in part 2.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I believe chompoo will be the servants kid. Chompoo sure is having a lot of lakorn after she move to ch3.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know who sings the sub song in here? It starts out with 'Rong hai took wan durn ma' and I don't know the rest. Anyways, that song is really good. I wonder who's the singer.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
since i was at my mom's house and see bits and pieces of this lakorn. i can see why she went crazy or will kill herself.

the 1st wife is evil to her; jealous that her husband puts in more time with n'ek.

the young maid is evil for no reason

the other two wives seems good but then turned out against her???

wow yes, she should go insane. feel bad for her.
no help from anyone!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
since i was at my mom's house and see bits and pieces of this lakorn. i can see why she went crazy or will kill herself.

the 1st wife is evil to her; jealous that her husband puts in more time with n'ek.

the young maid is evil for no reason

the other two wives seems good but then turned out against her???

wow yes, she should go insane. feel bad for her.
no help from anyone!
or maybe she turned crazy because she figured p'eak was gay lol