MONKEY HERO's (KOEN KENT JONGBAE K-OTIC) Single RELEASED (RECOMMEND)

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
The other 3 members of K-OTIC formed a side group called Monkey Hero and they just released their first single as a trio and its really GOOD ... their single is called "Tah Tur Mee Jing(Unbelievable)" Feat. Girly Berry and i gotta say Girly Berry sound sooooooo GOOOOOOOD on this track .. why cant they sing like this on their own songs LOL ...

TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

http://jukebox.pleng.com/player_song.php?song_id=22994

Muddie Murda

smile...
If you want my opinion, it kind of blows. The singing was not impressive. The song was not catchy and sounded quite lame. Their fashion style, *shruggs* I guess it's the trend, cept for Girly Berry, I don't know what the hell they are. The MV just basically confirms all my beliefs but what can I expect from RS? Good thing they name themselves Monkey Hero and not Monkey King or else they would have insulted the great Marduk.

If you don't want my opinion, pretend you never read my post. :lol:

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
^^haha..

Yeah I didn't like the MV all that much.. they all looked like perverts

I like Kotic.. but I would say Tomo&Poppy did a better job for 2High

Monkey Heros song isn't all that great and I feel its just a waste of time to even make a track just because Tomo and Poppy were doing a project together

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The beginning part, was that suppose to be rapping because all he did was mumbled. I'm Thai and I couldn't understand one word of that lol. I think the only good thing to come out of RS' Kamikaze is Payu, that kid has potential.