Mor Krit some guy who does fortune telling..for the stars

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
have u seen this guy, omg he is soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying, the way he talks and points!!! i saw him on the wooddy show and even woody thought he was an ass (he didn't say it but his body language said it all)

i think he was on 3 num 3 mom tonight too

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Oh gosh, he's so arrogant and cocky from the way he speaks and how he carries himself. The host asked him about it and he said he's been like that since he was a kid lol, he talk so much sh*t. He's only 22 years old too even though he looks like he's in his early 30's.

mickey

sarNie Egg
yah... the guy so annoying and i can see the host face :D ..how can he told to media about some star fortune ? its the guy who tell pancake will fall cos sex tape and relationship between weir an pancake just promote ( they will broke up at 2009) ???? wow so scary me lah...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Yes he is annoying, I laughed when Woody gave him a big surprise to test him. The guys nearly pissed his pants because he was so scared.
Woody:"I have a test for you, will you do it, someone will call and you have to detect who that person is and describe their personality."
Stupid psychic guy nearly pissing his pants:"Wow, this is nerve wrecking but I'll do it. Woody your show is so different from any other shows, I cant' predict you."

Dude, if you're a psychic you should be more confident. I loved how his faced just dropped. Like all of a sudden, loud and confident and then scared as a baby kitten. LOL

Personally, he is a load of bull! because his predictions are usually about celebrity relationship, it's a 50/50 prediction. If you do the research, it can be easily predicted. Maybe he stalks them and interrogates their friends to find out the truth. Once you predict their breakup, you can add little false info because Stars don't talk about their personally life bluntly.

I love the Woody show, he's so funny. One point in the interview, he faintly rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Oh how interesting." LOL

you can watch him here, I think this is part 2 of the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IhnnzEavk4...feature=related

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
i'm 10000000000000000000000% agree with you guys...he so annoying, I really can't stand him..I've never seen this kinda of guy in my life.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
dude why does he talk like that...it's so annoying if i were talking to him or he was talking to me I'd punch his face and be like "dude talk normally you don't have to freaking yell like that" it's like he's trying to be defensive on his part...but it is just soooooooooooooooo annoying!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow the looka like the supporting guy from tik n aom's lakorn in senario...

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
my sister said he was on the 3 num 3 mon show with tang mos and kob and he predicted that mos was going to have a shot gun wedding, kob will be scared of his wife and tang will have a beautiful girlfriend/wife. some thing along that line, i havent seen that show yet but this guy is seriously an ass

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes he is annoying, I laughed when Woody gave him a big surprise to test him. The guys nearly pissed his pants because he was so scared.
Woody:"I have a test for you, will you do it, someone will call and you have to detect who that person is and describe their personality."
Stupid psychic guy nearly pissing his pants:"Wow, this is nerve wrecking but I'll do it. Woody your show is so different from any other shows, I cant' predict you."

Dude, if you're a psychic you should be more confident. I loved how his faced just dropped. Like all of a sudden, loud and confident and then scared as a baby kitten. LOL

Personally, he is a load of bull! because his predictions are usually about celebrity relationship, it's a 50/50 prediction. If you do the research, it can be easily predicted. Maybe he stalks them and interrogates their friends to find out the truth. Once you predict their breakup, you can add little false info because Stars don't talk about their personally life bluntly.

I love the Woody show, he's so funny. One point in the interview, he faintly rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Oh how interesting." LOL

you can watch him here, I think this is part 2 of the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IhnnzEavk4...feature=related

LOL!!! I just followed the link. :loool:AHhh.. Anybody find this guy hilarious? :loool: B/c I dunno why. I can't stop laughing. Instinctively, I guess most ppl would wanna beat him up. But I can only laugh at him! HAHAHA!!!

noungning

Heartless
never seen this guy before. but it's funny how everyone is like flipping about him haha.

what i've read about the celebrity psychics are that they do go around and investigate the background of these various ppl, they know the insider crap and basically exposes it to the public... yeah and causing disruption amongst the couples.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
HAHAHAHA so funny i was kinda watching it but i ended up watching about ken's and noi's new born baby...^_^