More pictures of Shahkrit from Shahkrit's Board

Pai

sarNie Egg
All these pictures taken from Shahkrit's Board. Thank you all Shahkrit's fans who posted them there.

Starting with this cute little baby !

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Thank you Pai for those so ever cute and handsome of our chakrit! i really love his new looks, omg he's :drool:

Mae

sarNie Adult
OooOoo...can't help it, I'm in love! Chakrit is soooo handsome... and for sure he is those two things, a charmer and about to go global...

Pai

sarNie Egg
OooOoo...can't help it, I'm in love! Chakrit is soooo handsome... and for sure he is those two things, a charmer and about to go global...
Hi Mae,

Happy Thai New Year !!! I know you're a real fan of Krit. Don't miss that link in you tube, you will love every

minute of it. He's was so adorable. Try to figure out how old he was then, he was 22.

Talk to you again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
**scream** goodness...love the clip LOL..it's nice to see that he admires other actors/ actresses..how adorable Liv Tyler..the girl from The Lords of The Ring rite?...wonder if he was a fan of tat movie to..ehehe..

the pictures..so hot/cute...i love the "accidental actor" one...i'm so gonna call him tat from now on

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
**scream** goodness...love the clip LOL..it's nice to see that he admires other actors/ actresses..how adorable Liv Tyler..the girl from The Lords of The Ring rite?...wonder if he was a fan of tat movie to..ehehe..

the pictures..so hot/cute...i love the "accidental actor" one...i'm so gonna call him tat from now on

the pics are HOT! but i want to know why they call him the "accidental actor"???