Mos Patiparn

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
OMG, I'm totally going! LOL, I don't care if I go alone...I mean it is MOS! Anyone else is going? Oh, how much are the ticket though?

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
I just called for information & the DATE has change. The lady said that Mos requested to perform early because he needs to get back to Thailand & start filming his lakorn so the concert date for Fresno is Thursday, April 17, 2009. The doors would open @ 7 & the concert might end around 11 because there would be an after party where you can take pictures with Mos.

Tickets:

Regular: $ 30
V.I.P: $ 50

---------------------------------------------

The VIP are the first to get their picture taken with Mos & they are allow to bring their own camera.

*__*

sarNie Egg
OMG, I am so going. That's so cheap for VIP. wowzer, totally going to go.
I hope its not sold out yet-and better not be a lie.

but thursday in fresno? I probably have to skip work then. Darn it.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
April 17? If that's the date then the 17 falls on a Friday? Can yall check that again? It'd be wonderful if it's on a Friday.

this is confusing though because mos already has a date on 17. maybe on the 24th then??? oh, maybe it is thrusday afterall, on the 16. geesh, so would he have to come to CA, fly to MN and then come back to CA??

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
just a fyi: if any one bought tickets for $25.00 for the Minnesota show and if their fake WERE NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE for it!

&& if u know anyone who is selling it for 25.00 please NOTIFY ME who & where u got it from!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hey, fresno may be a small town, but there is alot of die hard fans that live here and so maybe someone from Fresno share in the sponsoring events of bringing him here..Num came right..anyways, I will definately pass on this news to my friend becuz she is his die hard fan...

Thanks for the info... :)

anjos

FYI......I just spoke with Pick and he stated for the Fresno Concert it going to be held on Sunday 4/12/2009....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT THERE HAS BEEN SOME CHANGES TO THE MOS U.S. TOUR. DUE TO RETURNING HOME EARLY. PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY.

SAN DIEGO,CA/ ELGIN,IL/ LAS VEGA,NV && BROUSSARD,LA HAS BEEN CANCEL FROM THE TOUR.

CARMICHEAL,CA/ FRESNO,CA/ BLOOMINGTON,MN HAS A FEW CHANGES.

IF YOU WOULD WE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU TO CHECK OUR WEBSITES FOR THE NEW CHANGES.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERN PLEASE GIVE SUNNY OR KET A CALL DIRECTLY FOR ACCURACY INFORMATION.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND WERE TRUELY SORRY FOR THESE MAJOR CHANGES.

SUNNY: (651)239-4597
KET: (614)273-5661

http://run2007.wordpress.com

SINCERELY
SUNNY @ R.U.N.