Most Amazing Bollywood On-Screen Couple

komictwin

sarNie Egg
I don't know about them in Doom, but they're very good together in Jodha Akhbar. My sister adores that movie.

ntxawm209

sarNie Egg
Most amazing BW couple has to be none other than Shahid and Amrita aka shamrita. :wub: :wub: Loove n miss them so much, waiting for their comeback. After their blockbuster movie Vivah, no movie from them. So friggin piss at the industry, how can they ignore dis magical pair for so long. :angry: :angry:

Other BW couple I like r Hrithik n Aish(another movie of them is releasing in Nov.) n Srk n Rani. I like many other couples, but Shamrita, Aishthik, n ShaRani r my top favt BW couples. :)

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
hritik and aish are good looking couple but chemistry is eh... i've seen better. same with aish and arjun.

i think hritik and aish are better paired with other people.

i think the onscreen couples with good chemistyr are:

srk + kajol
saif ali khan + rani
aamir + juhi (younger years)
shahid + amrita rao

eve tho i'm not a fan of shahid i think he's been good with most of his costars.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
[quote name='chee.yang' timestamp='1201634710' post='327303']
both make an okay couple...
but they cant top shahrukh and kajol!

[/quote]

Yep, they look good together, but I was just thinking the same! Shahrukh & Kajol is one of the best Bollywood on-screen couples. :D

[quote name='katia' timestamp='1212706245' post='419081']
these two are hot! they are like the angelina&Brad of india
[/quote]

:coverlaf: When I saw A. Rai in the pics, I thought, "Whoa...she kind of looks like Angelina Jolie. Ew...hate how they both look." It's just that I don't like AJ, but she and AR do have beauty (though I wouldn't consider them that beautiful). But yep, you're right; Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai are like the Brangelina of India...at least in the pictures. Especially the 7th picture!! xD

[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1238383948' post='589503']
Salman Khan & Rani Mukherjee
Shahrukh Khan & Kajol
Aamir Khan & Juhi Chawla
Hrithik Roshan & Kareena Kapoor
Preity Zinta & Saif Ali Khan
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan

These are only my OPINION of the BEST On-Screen couples!
[/quote]

Aw, awesome list! I especially love SK & Kajol and Aamir & Juhi. Such classic and wonderful chemistry that brings back some of my best childhood memories! Salman Khan & Rani is a cute and good couple as well, though I'm not crazy for them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think most Bollywood on-screen couples have amazing chemistry, so it's kind of hard to pick ONE. However, I'm gonna go with my bias hehe SRK and Kajol!

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I like some bollywood couples, but my most favorite has to be Shahid and Amrita. Gosh how much I miss them, their chemistry is so pure and magical they complement each other beautifully.

cecilia

Staff member
Barun & Sanaya for TELEVISION couple :wub:

Bollywood:
SRK/KAJOL
Hrithik & Aishwarya
Imraan & Sonam
Anil Kapoor & Madhurit
Aamir & Juhi
*Actually, i like Aamir with Madhurit too
Rishi & Sridevi

Step

Mrs James Ma
For me Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are best on screen couple. Whole India loves them together. They were in a relationship but Ranbir cheated on Deepika. He also admitted that in public. They are now good friends. They made a movie after their break up Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani which was a super hit because of the storyline and the character they portrayed their character so well. Now another film is coming up, Tamasha. Lets see.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Kajol and sharukh for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I love other couples as well, but this has to be my favorite.